FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCake Ideas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
temps_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote temps_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cake Ideas
    Posted: 03 March 2017 at 2:47am
Hi all,

So I used to struggle with coming up with new cake ideas/themes for birthdays etc.

Then recently I went to a cake decorating course and I was so excited with all the ideas and cakes they featured. My favourite was a cake featured from Koobake. I've been following on Instagram ever since!

I'm really inspired by the cakes, they are designed and made by this one girl who has had no professional training and has self taught herself everything.

Now I always have ideas! And they're pretty to look at.

Check her out on FB & Instagram @koobake, deffinately worth the follow in my opinion.
Sponsored Links

slink235957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slink235957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2019 at 4:29am
Originally posted by temps_87 temps_87 wrote:

Hi all,

So I used to struggle with coming up with new cake ideas/themes for birthdays etc.

Then recently I went to a cake decorating course and I was so excited with all the ideas and cakes they featured. My favourite was a cake featured from Koobake. I've been following on Instagram ever since!

I'm really inspired by the cakes, they are designed and made by this one girl who has had no professional training and has self taught herself everything.

Now I always have ideas! And they're pretty to look at.

Check her out on FB & Instagram @koobake, deffinately worth the follow in my opinion.

This is actually a nice working business idea. I would recommend to use a special tools to promote your account. You can use FB ads, Ig ads and promos on YouTube. Also, don't forget about the most powerful - instagram like bot. Expose your page to the biggest amount of people. Good luck!
glan266476 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glan266476 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 2:32pm
Always choose a reliable marketing service provider for this that not only claims but also provides real and quality followers for your account. There are many reliable websites that only provide real subscribers because they understand that this is important in maintaining an account's quality score and increasing engagement rates.
 Post Reply Post Reply