Print Page | Close Window

Healthy Weight loss while TTC

Printed From: OHbaby!
Category: Planning Pregnancy (trying for baby)
Forum Name: Planning Pregnancy (trying for baby)
Forum Description: Trying to get pregnant? Going through fertility treatment? Just planning your first or second child? There are many people out there in the same boat to help and listen and share with
URL: https://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=43394
Printed Date: 29 April 2024 at 2:47am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Healthy Weight loss while TTC
Posted By: Jessaroo
Subject: Healthy Weight loss while TTC
Date Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:42am
I'm feeling motivated and want to get HEALTHY in the build up to becoming pregnant! (Hopefully sooner rather than later!)

I have been steadily losing weight for a year now but am still overweight and want to work on this so I don't balloon when the time does come and to ensure my body is well nourished and ready to support a pregnancy!

My concern is that my obesity nurse said to be careful doing things like Optifast while TTC as the calories arnt enough to support a pregnancy - generally speaking. Optifast is about the only thing that's worked well for me and while I know healthy eating is the key (and exercise) its the convenience of it that greatly appeals!

Is anyone else also on a careful weight loss journey?

I'm 5ft 11 (not short) and weighed this morning at 91kg - heaviest being 105KG August last year and my next goal is 84.9KG (I like getting on the other side of the 5's haha). I'm a steady size 14 clothing wise.

Anyone wanting to chat or help motivate each other etc?!

-------------
http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">

Replies:
Posted By: HelloYellow
Date Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:58am
I'm in the same boat Jess. Pre getting preg with my DD I was 85kgs. I ballooned while pregnant and put on 15kgs. I lost most of that and at the beginning of the year did a 12 week weightloss challenge with the ladies in my baby group. I got down to 88kgs and then fell off the wagon.
Then I decided I wanted another baby, and wanted to sway boy, so stopped watching what I ate as boy diet is high everything. I now look like I'm a good 16+ weeks preg when I'm not.
But because I want to try conceive a boy I can't excessively lose weight. The number on the scales scare me now. I think ill need to drop at least 5 kgs before getting pregnant.
It's so hard to decide what's more important.
Need to find my motivation to get my exercise DVDs out and work my ass off!

-------------

Date Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:07pm
I think my first bit of decent motivation was reading back through my maternity notes and reading that I was 92KG the day I gave birth to DS! Thats 1kg off what I weigh now and I'm not preggers! That and my best friend is coming off her pill in August and wants to lose a bit before then and be well on her way to good health so I have a walking buddy and some good healthy competition!

I would LOVE to have a lil girl - healthy baby at end of day blah blah but I am not ashamed to admit I would like a wee girl! Havnt done much reading up about diet relating to swaying for a girl so maybe I should look into that.

I also lost a bit more at begin of year - lowest weight this year was 85kg roughly but moving towns and jobs etc meant exercise got pushed aside somewhat :/

At home DVDs are a good idea I thought of getting Zumba but I'm so un-co I dred to think how I would explain a broken bit of furniture to DF or injury to a nurse haha

-------------

Posted By: kazzanz05
Date Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:29pm
Hi guys. Am in the same boat wanting to get rid of a few kilos. Well more than a few. I was 76kgs pre pregnancy with DD. Before birth I was about 103kg I think. Got down to 88kgs. And over the years I am now back to 95kgs currently. I have lost 5 kgs in the past month. Just need to keep on it. I actually love bike riding and swimming but find it really hard to get out now. I kept very fit before having DD. Played soccer right up until 4mths preggers. And went out for a bike ride every 2nd day. I was 69kgs for my wedding in 2006. Hard to believe in the year 2000 I was 108kgs. Lost it all doing weight watchers. That was all pre marriage..LOL.. But am determined to get more healthy and loss a bit more. would like to be in the 80's before having child #2. But may not get there. If we get preggers before that I will try and not eat too much crappy food and get out for walks.

Date Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:26am
Hi Kazzanz05!

You could easy get into the 80's if your currently 95 :D that's only 5kg and as you would know that first 5 comes off so easily! then say goodbye to the 90's forever! (Except maybe during preg) lol It must have felt good to get below 100! I'm going for a walk into town to get my fruit and veg for the week this morning and thats all my exercise is going to be - I'm just aiming for any kind of loss a week even if its just 100grams! Better than nothing right? Once I'm well and truly in the 80s I'll be on my way!

-------------

Date Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:59pm
I put on 900grams this week. Back on the wagon tomorrow. Got Weight Watchers weigh in on Saturday so hoping for a loss on those scales. Fingers crossed.

Posted By: Icecream
Date Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:24am
Hi ladies, I would love to join in here. Back in Sept 2011 went to the doc as we had been ttc over a year and nothing. Was told I was boarder line obese and that wasmy motivation (plus wanting a baby!). Im 5"5 and was 81kg. Having now had two specalist appointment with fertility doc that has been a real motivation. My lowest was 68 but I am 69 and a bit at the minute. Trying to get back into it.
Initailly I watched what I ate and started jogging after reading run fat b!tch run!!!
This year I joined the local pool and gym and try to swim once a week, run 5km once a week (both during my hour lunch) and also a longer gym session.

It is hard and especially this time of year.

Got diagnosed with PCOS so that is even more motivation to lose weight and keep my hormone levels 'normal'

My goal is 65kg to get into the normal bmi for my height and have 2kgs to play with.

Date Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:03pm
Sounds like your doing awesome ice cream! I also like running/jogging once I get into it. trying to get walking everyday this week then run/walk next week then runnnnning the following! Once I fall into a routine I feel restless without going for a walk and thats great - then I notice my eating is better because I don't want to let myself down with poor food choices!

Having said all that I just wolfed half a bar of white choco with my DF :/ haha oh well good most of the times better than bad all the time right?? :)

-------------

Date Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:08am
Chocolate is my down fall and cadburys has 2 new bars, not fussed on one but have to try the other one still!

It is all the small things that you need to watch. I am healthy at work as I bring my food in but then there are morning teas - our teams shout tomorrow, yummy banana cake- have to have some!!

Went to the gym yesterday and had a mini victory (in my head) 2 young guys either side of me on the treadmill came and went whilst I was still running - the small things matter. Love running (okay so I jog) outside but at the gym with music it is good too and I try some fast sprints.

I think portion size was a big downfall of mine, can't waste food so we eat it. Now I have extra for lunch the next day or freeze it for later. Save time money and kgs!!

Any top tips ladies??

Date Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:46am
I'm not very flash in the kitchen and since I'm at home all day I find optifast/kate morgan stuff good. I have a shake for breakfast and a soup for lunch then just whatever we are all having for dinner. My downfall is also my sweet tooth. I tried WW but found it wasn't teaching me good food habbits cos I saw that coke zero was 0 points and while I know its bad for me I was choosing it as my main drink - often over water!

When I was seeing the obesity nurse - she told me to cut fruit straight out of my diet. At first I thought it was ridiculous but she explained that you can get all the same nutritional benefits from eating more leafy greens and fruit are high calories when trying to lose large amounts of weight. So I cut fruit out after losing the first 6kg then was shocked to lose another 4kg over the following two weeks! (only thing I changed was taking fruit out of my diet!). Also, going against what I had been told all my life regarding weightloss - she told me to weigh myself every morning before shower and after a BM. Then chart it and you can see at certain times of the month where you retain fluid - so you dont get disheartnend if you dont lose or only lose a little.

-------------

Posted By: monkeys
Date Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:56pm
I have been focussed on losing weight the last 7 week and have lost 7 kg. Feel great! A long way to go but happy I am doing it a healthy way and a sustainable way for the future. Also like that it is giving me something else to focus on other than TTC, which has consumed me for the past 3 years.

-------------
3 little Angels July 10, May 11, Apr 13

Date Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:34pm
Thats great monkeys. Chocolate is my biggest downfall too Icecream, what are the 2 new ones by Cadburys like?

Date Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:37pm
I got digital scale and weigh daily too - helps you keep on top of all those little increases. I seem heavy right now and I feel bloated so blaming the clomid!

Thankfully I was not fussed on one of the new cadbury bars as it had mashmallows in it.

Must try and cut down on the fruit intake, i have started taking pickled onions and gerkins for a snack with my sandwich at lunch.

Soups are a great idea but got to keep an eye on the bed, i try not to have more than 2 slices a day and aways grainy / whole ones

Posted By: Kalimirella
Date Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:28pm
I'm in here too! But I'm trying not to weigh at all and just make sure I drink plenty of water, eat unprocessed food but whenever I'm hungry until I am full. Also trying to get my exercise up with zumba CDs and walking with the kids.
I'm concentrating on getting healthier for my own good with my own motivation rather than losing x amount of weight. I also want more energy :)
Chocolate is also my downfall :)

-------------
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!

Posted By: JuniorO
Date Posted: 30 July 2013 at 10:52am
Hey girls, I'd love to join you all in this journey.

I've been overweight all my life. I'm currently weighing in at 98kg and I'm 5 foot 10. I'm reasonably 'healthy' but I definitely have a sweet tooth - I would currently eat something sweet/sugary every day. Which is such a shame 'cause I'm really good at eating healthy otherwise (lots of vege, high protein, low carb etc). I don't believe in dieting (ie. cutting out certain things, special foods etc) but I want to find a good balance of healthy eating. I play squash at least twice a week (45mins) and have now started walking my dog for 40mins every morning. But that's all the exercise I get. I don't know how I'd fit anything else in time-wise as I always seem to be busy!

I've started seeing a nutritionist which is good - I see her every 3wks and I'm learning lots about food. But I'm not losing any weight - but if I'm honest, I haven't really been trying!

Got married in Dec '12 and have been TTC since March this year. No luck so far.

After reading all of your posts, I'm really motivated to lose some weight and maybe that will help me get UTD.

Date Posted: 30 July 2013 at 11:02am
Hey Junior! Your story sounds similar to mine - Im incorporating exercise just wherever possible ie walking with kids - did go for a jog last week and surprised myself at being able to run entire distance without stopping!

I also have something sweet every day :/ Coke zero is my biggest addiction! I do eat well the majority of the time too - so not sure why I let myself down so easily! I'm at 85kg now so thats 6kg lost since I started this thread! Woop

Hoping for BFP this month - one thing I dont mind putting the weight back on for is pregnancy (in a healthy way of course haha)

-------------

Posted By: brownie
Date Posted: 30 July 2013 at 11:17am
ohhhhh ive just found this thread and im hoping to join in :)

Ive always been a nice size 10 or 12 but over the last couple of years have put on some weight and now weigh 74kg! After being diagnosed with PCOS its motivated me to get healthy and do exercise! I go to the gym now 3x a week and am starting to notice a difference.
Im hoping that between, no alcohol, Metformin, femera and exercise I get my BFP too

Nice to know other ladies doing the same so we can all motivate each other!

jess I also have something sweet everyday lol I find I have to with the drugs im on this month.

-------------
PCOS, 5 rounds of Clomid. 1 round of Letrozole 5mg & metformin
Puregon injections Aug & sep 2013
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
When is it going to happen for us?

Date Posted: 01 August 2013 at 10:15am
Hey girls, how's the weight loss going? I had an appointment with my nutritionist yesterday and had lost 400g of fat - not a lot, but small steps right! Focus this fortnight is no desserts - if I really, really feel like something sweet then I'm allowed a half milk/half water hot chocolate (Evil Child brand as it's very low in sugar). And I'm going to try to drink herbal teas - love the smell but have never loved the taste! If I just keep trying, I'll hopefully begin to get used to them and then eventually like them. They're so good for you!

Also had a Doc appt, was talking about TTC etc. and I found out that if your BMI is over 32, you cannot go to the Fertility Clinic! I'm on 31! Yikes! She was lovely and said, just don't put any more on, and if you can, then lose some! That was a timely reminder!

How's everyone else going?

Date Posted: 01 August 2013 at 9:07pm
Hey ladies
I have put on a kg and a bit and I think it is partly due to clomid and if I am truthful not being as good as I had been. Now I have 6kg to lose to get to where I want to be :(

Posted By: Kalimirella
Date Posted: 02 August 2013 at 7:28am
I've lost a couple ok kgs, down to pre-toddler weight, just 12kg to go to pre-3 yr old weight :)

-------------
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!

Date Posted: 02 August 2013 at 8:56am
Hey all!

JuniorO I LOVE herbal tea - I dont have anything else! You can always add a little honey to it to make it a bit more palatable while your getting used to it? The benefits are fantastic! :)

I got into a pair of jeans yesterday that I bought a month ago as a weight loss incentive so that was pretty cool - were a bit tight but I went with it! Haha

Icecream - shiz happens! I find when I put on weight it super motivates me that week and I end up losing it plus some - maybe that will work for you? Not sure about weight gain with clomid but that would frustrate me! Especially when your trying to be healthy to support a pregnancy - but you need the clonid to assist conception etc vicious cycle!

Getting right into the garden today! Super excited - taking kids shopping after school to chose what they want in their planter boxes so that's our mission for the weekend! Cant wait for salad season :D

-------------

Date Posted: 02 August 2013 at 4:57pm
I agree Jessaroo, don't let 1kg get you down - could be attributed to anything! Take it as motivation to be 'good' over the weekend. Make great choices and you'll feel better :-)

Just discovered a pita pit near my work - so excited as I love it and although I bring my lunch to work 4 days a week, it's nice to have Friday off. For hubby it's "Pie Day Friday" but for me, I've tried to buy sushi or something else as my "treat". I totally love Pita Pit and I think it's quite healthy so am stoked! Gotta be happy about the small things!

Have a great weekend ladies, and good luck :-)

Posted By: Wynn
Date Posted: 03 August 2013 at 9:14pm
Hi ladies, you all sound like your doing really well with you weight loss I really need to join in and lose some serious weight... at the moment I'm just too ashamed to even say how much I weigh !!

My travel time to work can be up to 3 hours each day. I no I have to stop using that as an excuse but by the time I get home and make dinner i'm so tired I have been thinking about joining one of the 24hr gyms or hiring a treadmill

I am getting better at work though, last week made sure I took my lunch to work everyday. Just trying to focus on the small things. I bought a book Lose Weight for Life, haven't finished yet but it does makes a lot of sense... had previously tired the 17 day diet but too restricted for me. Anyway sorry for the long story but there is it...     

Date Posted: 03 August 2013 at 9:23pm
Hi Wynn - I posted to you in the other thread.

Can you take the stairs more at work or take your trainers and go for a walk at lunchtime? You don't need to go to the gym for hours a week. Grab your partner and go for a nice evening walk. Try 20mins each day but that could be 4 sets of 5minutes.

Well done on the lunches - keep that up

It is hard but I say to myself - I want a baby, I want to wear nice clothes and I don't want diabeties (my mum has it) and it works.

Date Posted: 04 August 2013 at 10:22am
Hey Wynn,

Like Icecream said walking in the evening is a great idea - somethings better than nothing! Or hiring a tredmil cos you can plonk it right in the living room and no excuses - you could be walking/jogging and watch tele if thats what you predominately do in the evenings - or for me it would be propping the laptop/ipad on the display and watching youtube vids or something :) Before you know it you've been walking for an hour!

Good luck!

-------------

Posted By: tan73
Date Posted: 04 August 2013 at 2:45pm
Hi everyone,
This is a good place for me right now. I have told my story on many threads so will try to bullet point here:

Trying for 13 months, 2 m/c in that time. 1st was missed m/c, found out at 12 weeks. 2nd was slow growing and stopped at 9weeks, also classed as missed m/c. Have been under FA for 5 months now, but am trying acupuncture and naturopath, as well as changes in diet and exercise in a bid to carry to full term, before trying fertility drugs.

I have been overweight since a teenager and have lost a reasonable amount of weight 3 times. The last time I was on Sureslim and got down to a healthy weight range - 75kg/5'9". It's the first time since I was a kid that I have been in the healthy weight range. I was a mad runner, completing marathons and triathlons. Then I got married. My exercise routine changed, I put on a bit, then injured the cartledge in both hips and had to give up running. 3 years, hip surgery, a move to a new city/island, job change, earthquakes, and 2 miscarriages later, I have put all the weight back on, plus some. I hate where I am at right now. I eat healthily, but could do better. I pig out on treats if they are around. I am not exercising much at all. DH and I have decided to take 3 months off TTC as my acupuncturist thinks I have a blood deficiency. I do know I have a very thin lining, and this can be caused by a blood deficiency. So, I am taking the time to get well again.

I am thinking this thread might be a great place to start. I am not going to diet, but I am cutting out gluten, processed foods, refined sugar, as well as watching my portion sizes. I definitely need some motivation - you'd think wanting to have a baby would be enough, but I think hope is a little sparse right now and not a great motivator because of this. I have also started cycling to work, and I do need to get back to the gym a few times a week - aiming for 3 at this stage.

I currently weigh in at 105kg, although I have been reluctant to get on the scales for about 3 weeks now. At this stage, I am aiming to be in the low 90's before we TTC again.

Looking forward to the weight loss journey with you all.

-------------

2 Angels - Aug '12 & Mar '13 Always in our hearts.

Posted By: Lease243
Date Posted: 04 August 2013 at 7:31pm
Hey Everyone! I would love to join this thread. I have been actively trying to lose weight for 18months now. Ive lost 24 kilos. Which is great but I have another 16 to go before I get to my goal weight, We are in month 4 of TTC. I am 167cm and I currently weigh 86ish kgs. I would love some support and help. getting this far has been amazing but hard and it gets harder every step I take. I am currently swimming 2 nights a week I do 40 lengths of breast stroke in a 33m pool and I run 2 mornings a week on a treadmill for 15 minutes. my food has always been my issues I am a boredom and comfort eater. I LOVE food!! so It is the thing I struggle with. also DP is a baker and cake decorator.. that doesnt help... 
Good luck everyone with their journey :)

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
BFP Dec '13 DD1 born July 2014 at 35 weeks
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 04 August 2013 at 7:37pm
Wow...that would be a challenge. You have done so well, Lease, well done! You are well over halfway!

-------------

Date Posted: 04 August 2013 at 7:50pm
Thanks Tan. I can acknowledge how far I have come but I still feel like there is a long way to go!! I really want to lose those last kilos before getting pregnant. and am so concerned about putting the weight back on as soon as I am pregnant!!

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Posted By: brownie
Date Posted: 04 August 2013 at 7:51pm
Lease your amazing!!! Well done! I bet you feel great

-------------
PCOS, 5 rounds of Clomid. 1 round of Letrozole 5mg & metformin
Puregon injections Aug & sep 2013
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
When is it going to happen for us?

Date Posted: 04 August 2013 at 8:23pm
Tan - I was also 105kg at my heaviest - I made my first goal 99.9kg which came around surprisngly quickly then the next goal 94.9kg and once I got to that I was in such a good routine and feeling so pumped that getting to 89.9 wasnt too bad! I lost a further few kgs but then went back to 90ish and floated around that for a while. Iv recently started heading towards 84.9 which is awesome! I make "appointments" with my friend to jog so I am letting her down not just myself if I bail! Its helps!

That's awesome lease! Far out you would have to roll me everywhere if DF was a baker!

-------------

Date Posted: 04 August 2013 at 8:29pm
Thanks everyone for the support

Jessaroo, It wont happen smoothly god knows mine hasnt... I am sitll in shock that I have lost that much weight, in mid june I was a kilo to 2 kilos lighter than I am now, I still go up and down quite a bit unfortunately its getting less down and more up.., or stand still. It takes patience. The big things I have learnt, are that it cant be a diet. It has to be a life style change. You have to do it for you because no one else will be there when you are down and lonely and eating that chocolate cake... and you have to enjoy life while you are doing it. I still go out, i still drink I have dinner with my friends, but I 'manage' it. So dinner out at a fancy restaurant = salad for lunch. that kind of thing. but if I mess up it isnt a big deal. tomorrow is a new day and I can start fresh.

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 04 August 2013 at 8:39pm
Well done all of us I say. Brownie I lost heaps for my wedding back in 07 in about 9months but it gradually all went back on. Still not down to were I was and last two cycles I have put some back on!
I worked so hard before my second clinic appointment and then they did not even weigh me. Have another appointment in Nov and need to have lost a bit more by then or be pregnant!
DH back at work tomorrow so back to normal routine and running the dog every other morning and evening in turn. Works because we have to do it!

Date Posted: 04 August 2013 at 8:47pm
It is totally a lifestyle thing hey? I do know that I do not want to be the weight I am. I feel uncomfortable, heavy, and slow. More than anything, I keep thinking that when I do hold on to a baby past the first trimester, I don't want to be this weight plus some! Imagine how heavy and slow I would be then! It is all about planning, making good choices and, as you said, Lease, managing your eating. I tend to get a bit carried away.

Jessaroo, I think I will aim to be under 100, then under 95, then under 90. I know it will be a long row ahead but even minus 10 kg will make a difference.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 August 2013 at 8:51pm
Its really good to have an end goal in mind but to have smaller goals to focus on in the mean time, the end goal can be overwhelming. but honestly If you really want to lose the weight the first thing to do is move, it doenst matter what, it doesnt matter how, all that matters is that you move today more than you did yesterday. 10 min walk? Goal achieved. Vacummed the house? achieved. That is as easy as it needs to be at the start. 

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Posted By: monkeys
Date Posted: 05 August 2013 at 8:51am
I am definitely in this bank. I was originally a few years back 117kg, and lost quite a bit, but lost motivation. I stayed at 93ish for years, then 3 months ago found my motivation Mojo again - I had just had my 3rd miscarriage, and started acupuncture. He didn't want us to TTC for 3 months so decided to throw myself head first into healty food and exercise. Have lost 10kg in that time. Still want to lose another 13, but hoping a baby will mean I need to put that on hold for a while.

-------------
3 little Angels July 10, May 11, Apr 13

Date Posted: 08 August 2013 at 10:00pm
You've done so well, Monkeys! Well done.

AFM - weigh in yesterday - 103kg. I lost 2 kilos! Pretty happy with that. Just being more thoughtful about what I eat. Cutting out unnecessary snacks and exercising a bit more. Go me!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 August 2013 at 10:01pm
That's a solid effort Monkeys I'd be stoked with that! I've had neither a gain nor a loss this week but meh - other things on my mind! I'm finding I'm really having to remind myself to eat during the day because I get so busy I literally forget then gorge at about 5pm which isn't good for weight loss at all! Also worried about switching to night shift next week and how that will affect things. Trying to focus on eating well MOST of the time - not being too hard on myself and making a decent effort to do some form of exercise a day to at least maintain a certain level of fitness.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 August 2013 at 6:47am
Super work Tan - well done you!

The scales are not saying what I think they should this week but I have been running the dog each morning for half hour and I am going swimming today.

We have the japanese student still with us and too much food to try and I was tired and hungry when we shopped yesterday and bought chocolate and ate it in the car on the way home before dinner - very bad!!

Any one else find they are heavier the second half of there cycle??

Date Posted: 09 August 2013 at 1:57pm
Yes, Icecream, definitely! Then a few days after Af arrives I lose the weight again!

-------------

Date Posted: 09 August 2013 at 5:45pm
Good to know it is not just me - thanks Tan!!

Date Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:15pm
Hey Everyone, Was doing really well before the weekend, lost about a kilo, I weigh every day so can track it. but have my brother and SIL staying at the moment so we have been out for dinner and stuff.. havent weighed this weekend.. hopefully havent put much back on..
Good luck everyone.

What does everyone do for exercise?

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:19pm
You should be fine. I weigh daily too - helps motivation I think.

Normal week I try to swim two lunch times (20 lengths), run once (5km) and a gym session. This week I did change it up and ran the dog 4 mornings for 30mins.   Plus general walking car to work and stairs. I work on the 7th floor so that is a good way to get the heart rate up!!

Date Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:36pm
Thats good icecream! I work on 7th floor too! Should take stairs more!! on a normal week I swim two night, 40 lengths of 33m, I run twice in the morning 15 minutes at 7km per hour, plus a couple of minutes walk at start and end. and I walk 15 min each way as part of trip to work every day. weekends I try to walk or bike. for at least 40 minutes. but that hasnt been happening much with winter

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:48pm
Hey How is everyone going on here? One of my best guy friends at work gave me some work outs to do, Abs, Legs and arms. they are nice short but pretty intense work out so going to try and do 1-2 of them every day. Abs every day and arms and leg alternating hopefully once i get into it.

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Posted By: Fingersxd4#2
Date Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:58pm
I havent read back, but what is everyone doing?

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Dec 11 - Found out I was UTD
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2
May 14 - Early Miscarriage from final round of 50mg Clomid
Dec 14 - Miscarriage at 8.5weeks from 100mg Clomid

Date Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:09pm
I am running two days a week - Tuesdays (always really good) and Fridays (havent actually run on fridays for a long time) I aqua jog on wednesday nights (this is my social exercise time) and Mondays and Thursdays I get off the train a stop early or late and walk home. I am doing the strength stuff noted above hopefully twice a day, just started tonight with an ab workout and they are sore now. Also doing exercise on the weekends, including gardening tomorrow and bike rides with DP when its nice. 

My problem is the eating side of it, its tends to get away on me sometimes so need to keep it in check.

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:12pm
Do you use myfitnesspal to log your food?
I found that really controls it

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Date Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:14pm
I did for awhile but I'm really bad at if I'm not meant to eat it then I dont log it and then it didnt happen Smile
I dont really find logging helps much other than making me think about food ALL DAY

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Posted By: *Sara*
Date Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:30pm
Hi :)

I was using MFP for a bit but found it a bit much and easy to get to obsessed over everything you eat. My DP and I are looking at dog breeds at moment so that will certainly help with motivation!

I started going hard out at the gym over a year back and unfortunately made myself ill (including bronchitis, whooping cough, tonsillitis) a wee while later when I saw a natural health lady I discovered my body can't handle high intensity exercise! So I ended up avoiding it as I was so sick of getting sick. Now my health is getting back on track I'm torn over going back to the gym or not!

Oops novel!

Date Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:33pm
Thats good sara. Good you saw someone. There is plenty of low intensity exercise that you can do - Swimming walking etc. 

DP and I are looking at getting a puppy or two over christmas (I get 4 weeks off work)  so that will be great motivation.

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Posted By: *Sara*
Date Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:37pm
Yeah turns out my poor bod was in a bit of a state!! I think swimming is great, should get back into that and walking

And puppies - exciting!

Date Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:40am
Hey everyone, a couple of ladies from TWW thread asked me how Ive done my weightloss journey.. Unfortuantely there arent any quick tips, I havent done it with any support groups, My mum was on weight watchers when I first starts so I stuck the to theory a little but Ive mostly done it on my own.

Two years ago If you had met me I would have adamantly told you that I DO NOT RUN!! I could barley walk 20 minutes from my office to the client with being out of breath. Now I run 15minutes twice a week on a treadmill and I am frequently hassled at the office for walking too fast.

I can give you some key things, but the actual journey will always be unique to you. but these are the things that I have learnt
You have to do it for you, I have been overweight my whole life and my parents have frequently pushed me to lose weight but until I got to the point where I decided that I needed to do it for My health it never stuck.
a bad day is not the end of the world. Tomorrow is always a new day. You will put weight on some days. It is ok. Tomorrow is a new day.
This cannot be a diet. If you want to keep the weight off this has to be a lifestyle change. You need to be able to stick to these changes for the rest of your life, so make the changes small. things that you can keep doing. Some easy things are walking - get off the bus or train (in my case) a stop early and walk home, next week another stop. Serve your meals on a bread and butter plate instead of a dinner plate. you will be surprised how much easier it is to keep your meals small. DRINK WATER!! Think you are hungry? Have a glass of water, and wait 20 minutes. If you are still hungry and its not a meal time have something small and healthy. 
It takes your brain 20 minutes to register that you are full, so whenever you are thinking about eating wait 20 minutes. especially before having seconds or dessert after dinner. 
Being thirsty is often confused with Hunger. If you think you are hungry drink water, I have a 500ml drink bottle and I empty that and then wait 20 minutes if I am still hungry then its ok for me to eat something.
With exercise start small, increase in small amounts. make sure you can keep it up. do things that you enjoy. I swim, kayak and bike because I enjoy being outside and in the water. I run because its high intensity, it clears my head and its my thinking space. I dont love doing it but I dont hate it either.
Do one thing every day.This is most important when you are starting out. if you can do one thing each day that is an improvement from yesterday then that helps you feel like you are achieving things.
make sure you take measurements as well as weighing. I often plateau.. for decent periods of time, have been sitting at this weight for a good 3-4 months, but my body is still changing shape. so you might not be losing weight but you can still be getting smaller.
Once you get into it, or even from the start if you are keen, do some toning exercises, this will help with the weight loss as well as help everything stay where its supposed to as you lose weight.
But most of all you have to be able to enjoy life while you are doing this. Have that piece of chocolate, or that glass of wine. Tomorrow you can walk an extra 10-15 minutes. Dont put your life on hold for this. you have to enjoy yourself.

That is all I can think of at the moment, but please if you have any questions then let me know,I am more than happy to help anyone as much as I can. I am by no definition of the word perfect. I still eat chocolate like they might stop making it tomorrow. I drink wine, I go out for dinner. What ever you do has to work for you, and that is all that matters, if that is weight watchers or jenny craig then do that. What works for me may not work for you, you probably dont have a treadmill in your lounge. and what ever works for you may not work for me.
please ask any questions you like And good luck to everyone for their weightloss journeySmile

Also.. sorry for the novel..

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Posted By: blondie23
Date Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:49am
That's great lease well done. I lost 20kgs with weight watchers. I then went overseas and enjoyed all the great food and gained some back on. This time I went to sees dietician and have lost most of it again. You are right it's a life style choice not a diet. For me I can't have too many carbs as I'm insulin resistant (due to PCOS) and it just goes straight to sugar/fat. I have chocolate dark is better but if I want something else I'll have it. It's all in moderation. My dietician said not to exclude things from your diet but limit some things. :-)

-------------

Date Posted: 14 September 2013 at 2:00pm
Great posts!!
I am no fitness freak but running is good. I have never run more than 5k but any run is a run! Having the fur baby helps as he needs walked and we can cover a bit more ground if I run (okay so it is a steady slow jog!)

It is the small things too and just being a bit more active. At least the time of year is in our favour now.

Just bought a flash new bike so have to use it a lot!!

Posted By: NzVeggie
Date Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:58pm
Just popping in to say great Lease!
I am trying to lost about 8 kilos total. I am not overweight... but borderline now and never used to be. Would like to get back to the size I was a couple of years ago. HAve so far managed to lost 3 kilos and have kept it off.... for 5 weeks or so now. I had to stop when I got my BFP a few months ago but as I m/ced I have started again and want to try and lose a few more kilos before I get my next BFP!
I have started taking the fur babies somewhere every day. I either powerwalk for 1-2 hours... or I go for a run for at least 30-40 minutes. And I have replaced my breakfast with a healthy smoothie. I find it gives me al ot more energy than the muesli I used to have and it's delicious!! I must add that as I live in the tropics I am spoiled for choice on fruit to put in at any time of year! At the moment it's papaya.... yum.

Sorry I always end up writing a novel!

-------------
Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15

Posted By: luckystar
Date Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:14pm
Wow Lease good on you! You're so right with all those tips. I can definitely do better with the water and with serving meals onto a bread and butter plate. I think that a lot of my problem comes from eating out of boredom and stress, rather than because of actual hunger! Thanks for sharing your experience :)

-------------

Date Posted: 15 September 2013 at 9:51am
Thats for the support everyone.
Lucky - I'm a boredom eater too! something chronic. So I try and make sure I have a drink, try and make it water but we have soda stream too. and that I have something to do with my hands that helps

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 15 September 2013 at 9:52am
I don't drink water I have no idea why.

Do any of you do sit ups, burppes etc?

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Date Posted: 15 September 2013 at 12:49pm
I dont do sit ups because they arent very productive and my god do I hate burpees. But I do other exercises of a similar idea. At the moment I am doing 3 strength training sessions, they are nice a quick I'll details them.

Abs:
Leg Raise and Hold - Lye on your back hands under you bum palms down, life legs 6inches off the floor and hold for 20 seconds
Flutter kicks - Same position lift one leg and lower, but not right to the ground, then lift other leg and lower, repeat for 20 seconds.
Leg raises - Same position raise legs til vertical then lower not quite to floor repeat for 20 seconds.  keep legs straight, slow = hard
Bicycle crunches - Lye on floor legs bent, feet flat on floor. Arms bent and hands behind head. Raise upper body to connect elbow to opposite knee can raise legs too. then swap sides, repeat for 20 seconds
Plank - Lie face down, toes on floor, elbows under chest keep back flat. hold 20 seconds.
Have a one minute rest and then repeat the cycle. only need to do 2 cycles.

Arms
Push ups - 2 sets of 10 with a 1 minute rest
Tricep Dips - 2 sets of 10 with a 1 minute rest
Inverted Row - 2 sets of 10 with a 1 minute rest
Arm circles - forwards until failure, then back til failure, rest 1 minute, backwards til failure and then forwards til failure.

Legs
One legged squats - 2 sets of 10 for each side no rest
Wall sit - 3 sets of 2 minutes with 1 minute rest
Calf lift and lower - 3 sets of 3 minutes with 1 minute rest.

These are goals so if you cant do 10 push ups the just do what you can and note it down and watch yourself improve. If too easy reduce rest time or add weights where you can. If just trying to lose weight and tone then want to do low weight or body weight exercises and lots of them vs body building which is really heavy weights with only a couple of reps.

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 08 October 2013 at 11:40pm
Gonna give your routine a go tomorrow Lease it sounds like something I could do at home without too much hassle! Recently got a decent treadmill as well so that's been really good.

Iv been much the same weight for about 6 weeks now - not gaining more than 200 grams and not losing more than 200 grams either side of my stuck weight. Time to get moving again! Fizzy drinks are the worst thing at the moment. I'm finding I really want something sweet but not all that hungry so fizzy or juice tends to hit the spot if that makes sense :/ Certainly need to up my water intake.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:05am
That sound great jess. I hope they help :) Treadmills are wonderful as long as you dont mind being bored while running. Ours is in front of the Tv, and I run in the morning with firstline on mute and my music blasting so that my brain is too over stimulated to think about anything, its good, gives me time to get away from everything and I feel like I have achieved something before I even get in the shower. 

I was at my lowest weight at the end of June, right on my birthday actually, and have managed to put on 3 kilos since then as at last weigh in. I have decided to step back a bit, I am going back to weighing weekly instead of daily (was getting a little obsessed) and have changed my exercising for the better weather (except today!! OMG the weather is sh*t!!!) So I am Cycling, and walking more, and running at home. DP and I are clearing our section so we have been doing lots out in the garden which is great. and We are doing a 10,000 step challenge at work, trying to do 10,000 steps per day for 8 weeks, which is awesome and checking your pedometer gets pretty addictive. 

Hope everyone else is doing great!!

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Posted By: Phoofy
Date Posted: 09 October 2013 at 6:46pm
Hi there. I am 69 kg and would love to get down to 62kg and that would put me into the healthy range at 158cm. I'm a bit of a yo yo and have been for as long as I can remember. I was 58kg when I got married and in jan I got up to 73kg. I managed to get down to 67 and then I got comfy and have gained 2 kgs since my lap in August. In fact I literally gained 1kg over night last week and now it's refusing to budge. Ironic as that was the week that I really started getting into my crosstrainer again. I'm wondering whether it has anything to do with the clomid...the trigger shot or the progesterone pessaries I'm on. I'm certainly feeling very bloaty. My downfall is chocolate and baking. I love baking.... I have a very sweet tooth and drink lots of hot chocolate instead of tea or coffee....usually one a day. I finger that it can't be too bad as it's also got protein in. This week I have been making smoothies with pineapple, banana and coconut water and yoghurt or spirulina for breakfast and lunch and having a salad or soup for tea. Plus I've been going on the crosstrainer when I can....usually for 45 -1 hrs....yesterday I went on it for 1 hour 30 mins.
I have bought the ox set of "made in Chelsea" so I watch 1 or 2 of those episodes whilst I on it. I love it so it encourages me to go on and stay on. I know 7 kg is not a great deal to lose but I find this last bit so hard when I do get comfy at 67. I got down to 64.5 a couple of years ago and felt great and that is when I conceived naturally......(huge shock......then mc at 8.5 wks). So I really would love it....but I love the cake!!!!
Just wanted to say hi and good luck to all

Date Posted: 09 October 2013 at 7:10pm
Phoofy - i have but on 2kg and I blame clomid!

Did a 20km walk in Wanaka on Sunday and my ankel is not right so just been walking and swimming this week

Want to get down to 65kg so I sit nicely in the normal bmi range
Today weight was 71.7kg
(but just had 2 glasses of wine and ice cream!)

Date Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:13pm
Let's try and do it together...we both want to try and lose about 7 kg. I've had my two smoothies and homemade soup and slice of toast for tea. Also had 2 cookies this arvo that dd made. I'm craving hot chocolate now though...might make a small one.
20 km is awesome....well done you. I haven't been on crosstrainer today...will do a double whammy tomorrow.

So do you really blame the clomid? Not the wine?;0) ...I can freely admit that I ate too much for the first kg as it was after my lap and I was total comfort eating.....this last kg though seems a bit sudden and coincides with the ovidrel trigger.

Date Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:01pm
I have not had wine for months. Do love a bit of chocolate and do eat well, did research on pcos and good to snack to keep sugar levels normal. I eat healthy but alot!
Did swim today and Monday, need my ankel to heal so I can run again.
Clomid I think effected my mood and therefor my eating!

I do weigh in most days want to get weight down before I see Barbara in November

Posted By: seaview
Date Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:35am
Hi everyone,
I have just started (like on Tuesday!) starting to conceive first baby. I have a lot more weight to lose than most of you - so much that it isn't realistic to expect it to happen before baby, unless of course TTc takes a very long time. However, I have lost 9.5 kilos since Feb, slowly!
I do a boot camp twice a week, and swim and walk about 3 times a week. Have just cut out junk food and most added sugar and it seems to be slowly doing the trick.

Date Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:57am
Sea view, I wouldn't worry about the total to much just set small goals. Five or ten percent is a good place to start. I've lost over twenty kilos.

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:26am
You guys are doing soo well! Well done

Posted By: Leishamaree
Date Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:44am
I agree with lease. Just focus on a small goal each time. I have lost 30kg, and it took a while, but I only focused on 5kg at a time :)

-------------
</a

Date Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:59pm
Thanks, that is good advice! 

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:04am
Anyone fancy a weekly weigh in? I am all for it - need a bit of motivation!
Should I start a new thread or is in here good? Does Mondays suit everyone?

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:50am
I would be keen Icecream. Would we just have to post weight lost/gained? I'd rather not post total weight! But I will if that is what everyone is up to...

-------------
MC February 2014

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 9:26am
That's a great idea! I also need the motivation!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 11:56am
Thats a great Idea but could we maybe do fridays? - thats the day I weigh in at the moment because weekends are usually when I relax a little.... Ermm

edited to add: We could maybe do a total to lose or a current goal loss type thing and then a weekly loss to track to achieving out goals? My current goal is to get back down to my pre birthday weight - which is a loss of.... 2.9kgs

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 12:04pm
Does anybody else use my fitness pal? I only use it to track weight and exercise not for calorie counting but the new update is bloody confusing! Anybody else find this?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 3:25pm
How about Monday and Friday to keep us honest! But feel free to only do it once a week if that suits you.

I am happy to set it up and we can go from there, I don't mind total weight but by all means set a goal / start point and work from there

Does not help that I am in bed with wicked af a sore ankle and an orange crunch biscuit!!

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 3:33pm
Haha I am way to chicken to weight my weight here haha

But I do belong to this group on FB if you want to join. Its a small group all from NZ
http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/planning-pregnancy-trying-for-baby_forum6.html%20" rel="nofollow - Flab to Glam

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 3:37pm
Jess I use to use MFP but I forget about it haha

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 6:26pm
Lol yeah I forget about it too.

I don't mind putting my weight up on here as I did in the post that started the thread lol Not much hiding it! And it makes me cringe in a motivating kind of way - are we doing it on here? Or a new thread? New puppy, tredmill and good weather approaching - no reason not to get off my butt and exercise now!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 7:47pm
i'm happy with here but we could do a private thread if people are worried?

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:08pm
Im happy with whereever. I am 114.0kg been here for 5 weeks now... When BF I was 101kg grr! Goal atm is 99.9kg lol

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:10pm
I was 109.6kg I am currently 88.8kg. End goal is 70kg (to put me in healthy BMI) current goal is 85.9 as that is what I was before my birthday in mid june

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:13pm
I just want to be in double digits :P

But for now ultimate goal is 75kg but aiming for 85kg

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:14pm
I remember that feeling!!

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:20pm
I want it to be a distant feeling... I am going to research more into raspberry ketones. We are getting an exercise bike and x trainer

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:23pm
that will be great. we have a tread mill and it makes things so much easier. but remember that whatever you do to lose weight you have to be prepared to do for the rest of your life, because if you stop the weight will come back on.

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:26pm
yip I know. I love the x trainer and dh loves the bike(weirdo lol :P)

So I will be able to keep it up. I think the rasp ketone is to kick start my metabolism :)

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:26pm
I'd be keen to do Monday and Friday too as I tend to relax over the weekend..... Mainly gain all the weight that I lost during the week

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:29pm
Is rasberry ketone ok to take whilst ttc?

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Phoofy Phoofy wrote:

Is rasberry ketone ok to take whilst ttc?

That is what I am trying to find out. They say as a precautionary not to as there hasn't been enough testing done. So I am trying to find something that can give me more info.

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Date Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:37pm
Raspberry Ketones While Ttc Preferably you should aim to lose no more than 1lb – 1.5 pounds each week there you have it. Its basically employed for short term treatment and control over weight problems. A sizable-size analysis of nutritional designs and cancer of the prostate risk found that animal items such as meat and dairy products were the strongest risk factors whilst vegetable and fruit consumption had the most protecting benefit. Some studies denote that it could slightly boost the potential to burn fat and now are available in many diet supplements.

Doctors have long recommended natural solutions for weight loss because they are completely safe and don't have any of the negative side effects that can harm the body extensively.

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Date Posted: 13 October 2013 at 8:01am
How about something like this? Feel free to make it look pretty as I do this on my iPod!

Monday 14th October
Week 1

Name / Current weight (optional) /Goal weight / Loss since last weigh in / Total loss

Icecream / 72kg / 65kg / 0 / 0

Date Posted: 13 October 2013 at 9:21am
Perfect Ice cream - who is going to update it? I come on here in fits and starts so could update if someone was able to pick up my slack when I'm doing a run of night shifts ? lol

I'm 89.7kg from this morning - 1st goal from here is 84.9 (I like getting below the 5's and 0's lol)

-------------

Date Posted: 13 October 2013 at 9:22am
That looks great Ice Cream.

Mine would Be Lease243/88.8/70/0/20.8

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Date Posted: 13 October 2013 at 9:27am
Oh god completely read that post then went on my own tangent lol

Jessaroo/89.7/70/0/0

-------------

Date Posted: 13 October 2013 at 9:50am

Icecream 72.0 / 65.0 / 0.0 / 0.0
Inlovewithlife 114.0 / 99.9 / 0.0 / 4.9
Jessaroo 89.7 / 70.0 / 0.0 / 0.0
Lease243 88.8 / 70.0 / 0.0 / 20.8
Leishamaree 82.9 / 78.0 / 0.0 / 0.0

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Date Posted: 13 October 2013 at 9:56am
Haha that's a bit bigger than I thought it would be lol

-------------
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Posted By: Leishamaree
Date Posted: 13 October 2013 at 10:00am
Can you add me? 82.9 today, want to get to 78 (where I was a few months ago) and eventually 74

-------------
</a

Date Posted: 13 October 2013 at 10:04am
Maybe it could shrink with us? haha

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net