April Fools' Pranks
Kids love it when parents act the fool. So go all out on
April 1 with some of these ideas for April Fools' Day Pranks to
pull on the family.
1. Be Inspired by Dr Seuss and dish out a meal of Green Eggs and
Ham. Simply add a few drops of green food colouring to
scrambled eggs and fry up some bacon to kick start the day!
2. Still with the colouring theme, put a few drops of blue or
red food colouring into your milk carton and watch your child's
face as you pour coloured milk on to their cereal.
3. Let your kids head off to kindy or preschool with thier
clothes on back to front.
4. Happy Birthday! Decorate the house with Happy Birthday signs
and balloons when the kids are asleep so when they wake up they'll
be thoroughly, but delightfully confused.
5. Put a plastic spider or other creepy crawly in your kid's
lunchbox for them to find when they're at school or kindy.
6. Get the kids to help with this one. Serve Dad his morning cup
of coffee, but swap the sugar for salt and see his sputtering
reaction! (have a sweet cup of coffee ready go)