FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
KellyHodgins166788 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KellyHodgins166788 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 8:06am
Hi Everyone,

Another Kelly here but I'm in Auckland. First baby for me - 6wks 4days. Any one else in the group have Endo? Everyday is a concern, that I might miscarry as before getting pregnant I was forever being told this would most likely happen. I'm off food and it's really getting to me. Each new person I encounter has recited what not to eat but no great suggestions on what's good to eat (I'm allergic to dairy & lots of other food, due to Endo, upset my stomach) I was in hospital last week for what might have been a gastro bug though no-one's really certain. It's really hard to enjoy this, normally I'm a bubbly happy person. Now I'm trying to find a midwife and it's rather overwhelming. But I'm trying to keep hold of the positives like when I was in hospital the scan revealed a sac but no baby however at the follow up scan this week there bub was! With a strong heartbeat and everything looking great. Well that's my journey so far and so glad I found this group as you all sound like such lovely supportive women congratulations to you all and I look forward to reading more of your wonderful posts in the coming weeks 😊

Kelly (No 2)
Sponsored Links

AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 8:23am
Hi Kelly and welcome!
I understand your concerns and feel for you.
There's not much I can do but let you know that we're here for you.
I miscarried my first child (I have pcos) so every subsequent pregnancy I was fearful in the first 12 weeks of miscarrying again. With every week the fear eases and drops to the back of your mind :) I hope the same happens for you :)
Rest assured your baby is doing what it should now and do take time to rest and relax.
The OHbaby! website has some great paleo recipes and gluten/dairy free ones in there if that helps :)
Don't forget to start taking a supplement for folic acid and iron :)
Take care :)
Ang
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2014 at 3:52pm
Hi Kelly,

Congratulations. I know it can be hard and very overwhelming. Somestimes its easier said than done looking at the positives. When trying for my 1st I was told I had PCOS and the chance of falling pregnant was slim. Took 7yrs but finally have a little one.Not sure what food would work- but I have always been told keep it healthy and fresh. Kind of hard when all I want right now is an ice cream- yum yum.

The community on OHBaby are awesome and everyone is here to help or just lend an ear.

Just saw we would be due around the same time.

Ruth138037 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruth138037 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 4:53pm
Hey everyone. I am due new the end of July, waiting for a scan to confirm. Could I please have the PW for the Private Chat.
jadels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 8:38pm
Hi everyone' i'm7 weeks currently with number 2. Is there a secret fb group up? Would love to meet other NZ mums due in July :-)

Edited by jadels - 16 December 2014 at 12:07pm
Mel167513 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mel167513 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 9:43pm
Hi Kelly, I'm 10 weeks with my first and have had two surgeries for endometreosis. I am also pretty anxious about having a miscarriage because of this. I have seen the heartbeat twice which is reassuring but I can't seem to shake the anxiety! I feel like I want an ultrasound every week to check on it!
Mel167513 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mel167513 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2014 at 9:45pm
I'm Mel, 10 weeks due on the 7th of July with my first. I'm in Auckland and would love to meet mama's due around the same time! I will only be in Auckland until March/April and then moving to Wellington so would be great to connect with people there as well.

My morning sickness is now starting to ease off but I was in hospital twice with hyperemesis, now taking ondansetron which works really well! :-)
Nicki.Graves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicki.Graves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 12:02pm
Hi Everyone,

I'm Nicki, 9 weeks, due 19th July with my first. I live in Swannanoa near Rangiora/Christchurch.

Anyone else in the area? would be cool to meet up with other expectant mums.
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2014 at 10:31am
Congrats on your 1st.
If you send me a pm I can send you the pw to the private forum.
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:18pm
Hi Mel

I am in Wellington:-) Hopefully will get onto the Private Forum and we can chat:-)

Cheers
Kelly
ZethansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZethansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:46am
Hi everyone, I'm Sarah, thought I'd join in. I'm due 4th July with our first, so 13 weeks yesterday. Live in west auckland :-)
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:11am
Hi Sarah, congratulations and welcome
RachMartelli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachMartelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:36am
Hi im Rachael and due 31st July with my 3rd, is there a facebook group set up at all?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZethansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:24am
Thanks, and welcome Rachael! I was thinking the same thing, I searched for a facebook group and couldn't find one....I was thinking of creating one!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZethansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:42am
So, I've gone and created a Facebook group. It's called NZ babies due July 2015. Feel free to join!
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:20pm
Hi Ladies, there is already a group on FB, however there is also a private group on here too:-)
KellyHodgins166788 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyHodgins166788 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:38pm
Hi Everyone,
Sorry for not replying earlier to the lovely comments people sent me. After checking out various beds on a number of occasions at the local hospital sadly I will not be joining you all on the journey into motherhood. Best of luck everyone and I will be thinking of you all in July.

Kelly (No:2)
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:44pm
I am so sorry to hear Kelly. All the best. Sending you lots of hugs and wishes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZethansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:08pm
Hi Kellywood, thanks...do you know what the Facebook group is called? I can't seem to find it. The only one I found seemed to be people in the states...is it a private group? If so, could someone invite me or something?

Edited by Keziah84 - 28 December 2014 at 2:15pm
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:05pm
It is a private one which is why u can't find it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>