OHbaby! Awards Terms and Conditions 2020
OHbaby! Awards rules:
- Nominations for the OHbaby! Awards open 13th May 2020 and close 22nd June 2020
- Voting on top nominees opens on 7th July 2020; closing on 7th September 2020
- Voting is open to everyone regardless of location. Any product nominated or voted for is accepted.
- Only one vote per person per category will be accepted. Multiple votes (block voting) will be discounted.
- OHbaby! reserves the right to reclassify a product or service that is entered in the wrong category.
- You may use our logo and/or banners on your site to promote your site for the 2020 OHbaby! Awards. The logo and banners must not be altered without the express permission of OHbaby!. You can encourage your users to nominate or vote for your product or service as long as you do not offer any form of reward and/or incentive for voting.
- You must ensure that you do not use our name, logo and/or banners in a way that suggests that OHbaby! is endorsing your company, product, or service. OHbaby! does not and will not, in any way, endorse a specific product or service in the awards. OHbaby!’s announcement of the top products/services/winners does not constitute an endorsement.
- The winning product or service in each sub-category will be decided by the highest number of votes for that product or service.
- We reserve the right to remove products or services from the list of nominated sites.
- Voting results announced and published by OHbaby! are final.
- We accept no responsibility for lost or misdirected votes.
- Liability related: OHbaby! will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the client relating to the services provided. The client indemnifies OHbaby! from and against any proceedings, demands, costs, expenses, damages, penalties, judgments and liabilities of any nature taken, made, or awarded against or incurred by OHbaby! arising out of or in relation to the service provided. OHbaby! defines “service provided” as any service or services that have been rendered, whether they be chargeable, paid in kind, or performed with no charge.