1. Leaving the house can feel like mission impossible in those first few weeks at home with a new baby. Fear not - you can order everything you need while your baby naps, and have it delivered to your doorstep before they even wake up if you time things right!
2. Order the essentials, like nappies and wipes, in bulk so you don't run out at a critical moment, but don't buy too many nappies in newborn size, as your tiny little bundle will grow like a mushroom and be needing the next size up in no time.
3. Browse the OHbaby! Baby Basics list on the Countdown online shopping website for tips on what you might need. Baby expert Dorothy Waide has noted down her suggestions and you can add items to your trolley straight from the list.
4. Don't forget Mum! Baby's needs may seem all-consuming but you're important too. Keep your energy levels up with healthy snacks and simple meal ideas. Check out suggestions on the Care Package For a New Mum list. Browse the Health & Wellness and the Personal Care sections of the Countdown website to find products that take special care of Mum during this demanding time.
5. Save time, budget more effectively and conserve energy by doing your regular grocery shopping online. Use the recipe pages to plan a week's worth of meals and add the ingredients to your trolley straight from the list.
New to online shopping? Register now, place an order and then enter the coupon code BABY17 at the online checkout to get $10 off your order when you spend $100 or more*.
*Offer is for first-time shoppers only. Coupon expires 25/03/18.