The Philips Avent 4-in-1 Healthy Baby food Maker retains the juices from steaming – keeping in all the nutrients. Simply Flip and blend to the desired consistency.
Try this recipe: The sweet side of chicken and apple.
- ½ fillet chicken breast (approx 80g)
- 2 small kumara (approx 225g)
- ½ a small ripe apple (approx 70g)
1. Wash, peel and core the apple, then peel and wash the kumara. Remove any skin and fat from chicken breast. Cut all ingredients into roughly 1cm-sized cubes.
2. Remove the lid of jar and add all ingredients. Replace and lock the lid in the right position.
3. Remove the lid of the water tank and pour water into tank until it reaches the ‘20min’ level.
4. Replace and lock the lid in the right position. Press and lock the jar in the steam position.
5. Set steam time to 20 minutes - it will stop automatically.
6. Turn the steam button back to OFF position.
7. Flip the jar over.
8. Place the jar on the main unit, rotate it clockwise and lock it in the blend position.
9. Blend 3 to 5 times for 15 seconds each, until the desired consistency is reached.
The Philips Avent 4-in-1 healthy baby food maker comes with a handy app, filled with tips, tricks and tasty recipes tailored to your baby’s needs.
Discover more at www.philips.co.nz/avent