5 ways to make your budget go further
Online shopping saves time for ... play time! Check out these ways to make your budget go further when you shop online with Countdown.
- Browse Countdown's weekly specials mailer - see something you'd like and add it directly to your shopping trolley.
- Use Countdown's 'Feed Four for $15' recipe section to plan a week's worth of nutritious meals at a fraction of the cost. Ingredients can be added directly to your shopping trolley from the recipe pages so you get everything you need all in one shop.
- Keep a 'spares' cupboard well-stocked with essentials such as light bulbs, batteries toilet paper and rubbish bags, so you're ready for anything, avoiding the need for panic dashes to the shops.
- Doing your regular grocery shopping online avoids the risk of impulse buying. Shopping online also means you can stock the cupboards at a time that is convenient for you, from the comfort of your own home, and without negotiating with small children!
- Keep an eye on your trolley total as you shop. No more surprises at the checkout - with online shopping you can easily remove non-essentials from your trolley when you're getting close to your budget. Conversely, you can add more of your staples if they're on special and you've got dollars to spare.
Register for online shopping now, place and order and then enter the coupon code BABY17 at the online checkout to get $10 off your order when you spend $100 or more*.
*Offer is for first-time shoppers only. Coupon expires 10/09/17