FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHang out with Nov’ 06

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158>
Author
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 10:48pm

Aww big hugs Trish!! I hope he feels better tomorrow so you are able to celebrate!!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Sponsored Links

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 9:32am
Happy belated birthday to Jordis, Alize and Aiden!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 9:56am
OMG I am so sorry Trish for not wishing Aiden a Happy Birthday Yesterday so to make up for it...

In my defence I also had a lil man spewing power chucks all over the place last night - 3 changes of clothes, 2 bath, 2 bed changes, 3 couch cushion cover changes and 3 changes for me of clothing later - we had an end... i slept in his bed with him and he was dry reaching at 3am till 4am and then hes been fine since - me I feel a lil yuck and tired!! SO i SYMPATISE with you Trish

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 1:48pm

Aww ann, I hope he isfeeling better today!

OO forgot to put in Alize plunket stats for yesterday.

weight:17.17kg
Height: 89cms

He is height for weight and all in proportion!! taking after his daddy and is going to be a gridiron player for sure lol

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 10:19pm
Woooo well he is almost the same height as Rhylz but definately more stockier than my skinny lizzy LOLL... cause Rhylz takes after his dad Tall and skinny LOL...

Well today was better for the spewing - there was none....

Just been to brookes school production - I always enjoy it and this year was to be the same. Funny this boy in the dance knocked off Brookes hat and well she gave him 'The Look' LOL.... she felt shamed about ti but I said who cares its not like your pants fell down!

Natty_003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natty_003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 1:59pm
Heya ladies...

Shoot i havnt been on this site in ages..

My 2nd oldest was born 22nd nove 06,

unfortuniilty i feel so sowi for my boy because his so called father didnt even ring him ub to wish him a happy bday, what a sad guy he is..

anyways how has every1 else been? what a ugly day today is..

Take care all
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 6:33pm
Surgery all done
surgeon couldnt believe how big his tonsils and adeonides were! he said 'I dont know how your boy could actually breath'!

update on weight
at 2years 1week old he was 9.5kg
Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:23pm
Oh Tastic I am glad the op went well - poor Aiden for having huge tonsils and adnods (sp)

Hi Natty_03 -My third child and youngest rhyley was born on the 21st of November... what is your sons name? And as for his father - his loss

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 10:54am
Well i think Rhyley is getting ready for toilet training. he was outside playing and stopped and grabbed himself and said wee.. then inside he looked at me and you could tell he was about to do a poo. He was not interested though on going on the potty nor the toilet so i just left it till he is - I tried bribeing him with a sticker if he did but nope so not going to put him off will wait till hes keen to go on.

Hoz everyone elses 2 year olds.. Rhyley has got this look of mischievous about him and he won't leave the christmas tree alone!! grrrrr.... those bright colour lights and the balls are too much of an atraction for him - funny hes not bothered in getting and opening the pressies under the tree...(yet!)

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 4:20pm

Glad surgery went well Trish.

That is awesome about tt Ann. and lol at the christmas tree fetish. I forgot to post a reply to your facebook post. Funnily enough because Alize helped put the tree up and then decorate it, he hasnt wanted to touch it at all, althou now I have posted this I may well enter the lounge one day to find it on top of him like last year lol

TT in our house isnt really happening yet. We were at babycity last weekend and Alize saw  a toilet seat for toddlers, the nice soft one with rubber ducks on it and started saying "Tyrell's toilet" I said no Tyrells one is at his place then he says "Fou's one" I said do you want it and he said yes so we brought it and it is now hanging on the wal in the toilet (came with free hanger..score) and everyday when I go or the girls go to the toilet he then has to have a turn. we have to go thru the whole senairo of him sitting there for at least 10mins, then he wipes himself, hangs the seat up, flushes the toilet then washes his hand..Grrr drives me insane because we have to supervise the ritual but i have to just go with it as I guess this is him just getting use to the toilet. He has never done anything on the toilet for me lol, but does for nana. He also talks about "mummy good girl done wees" whenever i am on the toilet so I am forever getting praised for my efforts ROFLMAO!!

I have no idea about TT. My girls were both in knickers by 2 and that was their choice, no prompt from me at all, infact i Had even stocked up on pullups for Sades for tt but she just took her napy off one and decided she was a big girl like mum and Lesi and that was that, no more nappies, none at night and no wet pants. Hmmm have no idea about Alize, I know he feels it coming like a second before it does becos when he is in the bath he will look down then watch it. He has also just figured he can more his penis around while weeing and get it everywhere...ratbag, lucky only in the bath!! Girls of course are mortified!

Yay for having the next 2 thrus and fri off!! Otherwise work as usual..

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 10:19pm
kels Alize sound more than ready for tt... Rhylz will go on the toilet and try to do a poo (ends up farting for his efforts LOL) but won't stay on the toilet for long. Might invest in a toddler seat for it - might get him to sit there longer anyhow

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 11:59pm

I have no idea if he is. I think at the moment he is just copying and wanting to do the same as we do. I have my fingers crossed he will just get a grasp of it himself esp since he is growing out of the largest nappies  and I refuse to buy pullups esp when they are changed at DC 2hrly.

What has everyone got planned for the weekend??

Ooo Ann getting him a toddler seat will be exciting.

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 9:51pm
hehe not really exciting bout the toddler seat but I think it might make him want to sit there more - he thinks once hes farted he can get off LOL...Both josh and brooke were toilet trained by 2 and half so i am hoping Rhylz will be the same means only round 4 months left of nappies - pooey ones at that

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 9:53am

until you have number 4 lol!!

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 6:23pm
yeah bummer' LOL

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2008 at 11:17pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL NOVEMBER FAMILIES

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2009 at 10:07pm
well its been a lil while - hoz our lil (or not so lil) November bubs?

rhyley for the first time - told me when he was in the bath he needed toilet - so put him on and what happened - He did a wee - I was so excited, he had a cheesy smirk on his face as he knew he had done good and of cause his mum made an idiot of herself juming around clapping making a big fuss - lets hope its a start of many. Josh was TT by 2 and half so lets see if Rhylz follows suit (although not 2 and ahlf and i shan't hold my breathe for now)

Mummy brag over i am just so proud

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2009 at 10:26pm
We are still alive here, We all just got back from our holiday to Auckland which was nice. A bit stressful but nice all the same

However the day before we flew out Aidan had an appointment with the surgeon and its not good news, he is to have more surgery
this time it is for his testicles, the surgeon believe it is from the hernia surgery he had but basically his left testicle is about 1/4 the size of his right, So the surgeon will operate - test it to see if it will have any use, he said one thing he knows already is he will never produce sperm from it but maybe testosterone. so he will probably (he is 99% sure he will) just remove the left one and while down there he will stitch the right one down so in the future it will not twist (which is what causes infertility)

he has put Aidan on the urgent list and wants it done in a month to 6weeks
Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2009 at 10:52pm
aww poor aiden but at least they are on to it - will that me he will not have sperm or will the one left still produce - sorry not too up with male 'production' BUT in the end its whats best for Aiden and there is so many options now for child production imagine when he is at that age (at least 30 aye ) there may be other options.. skys the limit

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2009 at 11:05pm
It means he will still produce sperm but only in the right side and it will be obviously only half the amount as if he were 'normal' so he will still be able to have children but it may take longer then normal
but I or Jamie will explain all this to him later on in life when he is 'as of age' I guess
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158>