FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHang out with Nov’ 06

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 158>
Author
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 8:01pm
I worked 44 hrs/week up to 35 weeks pg with Hannah. I would have liked to drop to part-time but that option wasn't available for me (small office). I was getting a bit worked up with trying to plan everything in advance (I'm a bit like that lol!) and tying myself into knots because of all the 'unknowns'. So we decided to decide properly later
Sponsored Links

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 9:31pm
Oh My Goodness!!! How did you ladies manage to get to three pages in here already
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 9:37pm
It's pretty easy Leish, every second post has the word 'denial' in it - in fact I think they're trying to convince everyone but it's not working too well
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 9:42pm

hahahaha Its just going nuts I tell ya nuts.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 10:53pm
can't beat em join em'

Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 10:58pm

Lounging with ma girl Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2007 at 6:20pm
I tell ya I think Rhyley is definatley getting to be a toddler he had the 'No more photos' tantrum down pat yesterday at the MIL luncheon... granted he hadn't slept all day and it was nearly 3 pm - way past over tired.
Ann

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2007 at 8:02pm
Right I'm gonna start putting my conversation starters in here since it's nearly November already I can count down to my birthday while you guys count down to your babies' birthdays

I was going to put up my spiel about DH feeling a bit depressed and stuff but I've decided to do that generally. Hopefully if he does come on OB (which he hasn't in a couple of weeks), that he won't get offended! Ah well, all in the name of trying to be a supportive wife so if he gets that bit, all will be well
SuziE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuziE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2007 at 10:35pm
Gosh 3 pages and we arent even offically out of the other thread!!!

Kinda getting comfortable with the 'toddler' space though ...

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 9:17am
Yeah, Suzi, I'm pretty comfortable over here too...

And just because I know you all want to see, here's a belly shot taken yesterday at 12w 4d:

Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 10:15am
aww what a gorgeous belly pic BECCA...

I am I must admit getting 'use' to our babies being toddlers... maybe we should make that move - besides its only a few more days till Nov??? (or can i still be in denial for a few more days... oh decisions )
Ann

SuziE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuziE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 9:11pm
well .. my boy is now 1 year and 1 day ...
but arent they classified 'toddlers' when they start walking???
he's not walking yet

'denial' !!!!!
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 10:02pm
okay so i thought I would put us right:

as Quoted on Ohbaby

Toddler

Welcome to the Toddler Years! Your baby is growing up! The toddler stage is a time of learning for both baby and parent, when personalities begin to emerge and boundaries begin to be questioned.

The toddler stage begins around the time your baby learns to walk, and continues until he or she is around 3 years old and begins kindy or preschool.

so yup apart for one (Xavier) i don't think any of the other november bubs are walking yet??

Edited by AnnC
Ann

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 10:07pm

Nope they arent althou Alize has been taking 2-4 steps here and there but otherwise they are all still babies then...Yay!!!!

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 10:09pm

BTW Becca nice belly pic

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2007 at 8:53pm
Nice belly Becca
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2007 at 9:12pm
gorgeous belly shot becca, i have one similar.. but i have no excuse its just flab

LOL if we go by the last baby walking, we will still be in babies till jordis is 4!!!! yippeee!

*scuttles back to babies*
Lyla - mum to

Xanthe - my big 4 year old
and
Jordis - 1 year old
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2007 at 9:22pm

LOL Lyla... SOunds like a plan then

Gracielou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracielou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2007 at 10:54am
So this is what the new place looks like, very spacious, but a bit quiet. I think we need some more furniture or something.

Love the belly pic Becca.

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2007 at 11:36am
LOL Debbie we got till the end of Nov till we have to vacate so will get a bit busier in here soon - so put your feet up and relax in here
Ann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 158>