FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2007 Mummies!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313>
Author
NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:02pm
Megan was 18 months there

so Lucas is a giant lol. I am already having to buy him size 2 clothes. not sure how tall he is but at 15 months Megan was 78cms so I think he would be at least 80cms?

Sponsored Links

babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:23am
He has really long legs! And you can really tell how much weight you've lost across those photos too - especially in the face

Edited by babyg
Ev, Mum to:
Carys Ruby - 4 October 2007
Spencer James - 2 July 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:50pm
thanks Ev still got a long way to go but slowly getting there least I am below Lucas pre preggy weight now to get below Megan pre preggy weight then back to my goal weight :)

porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:35pm
Oh good Anyssa is a big girl like Ruby then! Not just me that breeds big girls

She got home today and has talked my ears off since I got up (am on night shift).
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:56pm
Hello my beautiful girls!!! Sorry I haven't been on for ages. Thansk Ev for saying Hi for me!! I haven't been on OB at all - not just ignoring you girls or anything Just been busy.

Well Miss S is still teeny compared to all your big girls, she is only 14kgs (like Willow!), but she was never going to be big with her little shortie parents!!

Both my ratbags are good. Alex is very ready for school, I can't wait till he starts. Hopefully it will stop some of the sibling fighting that has began!! He starts in the 2nd Feb!!

Baby are I are doing well. I'm now 14 weeks, and finally feel pregnant. I was really lucky, and had no morning sickness at all, infact I hardly felt pregnant until very recently. I had to get extra blood tests to make sure everything was ok. I now have a lil belly that everyone is starting to notice (we still haven't made it public that we are having abother baby), and have started having BH already Ev didn't you get them really early with Spence as well?

The kids are really excited about the baby which is lovely. Alex wants a boy and Soph wants 'a pink one'. We are considering finding out babies sex so we can prepare A & S (especially S if it is a boy). And I have to admit that shopping for a certain sex does sound appealing too!! hehe

Not much else to report. Business is busy, and takes up most of my spare time. Just enjoying this beautiful summer weather at the moment, and loving having dh home for a few days this week. Nice to do things as a family!!

ok, enough rambling from me!!
I hope you are all well!!!!

Love Nic
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:50am
Both you ladies (Porce and Jas) have done a brilliant job with the weight loss! Porce you are a freak - managing to lose that much weight (I'm sure it didn't happen without hard work)

Yep, I started getting them at 7weeks with Spence! At about 9weeks with Carys' pregnancy so both of them were crazy fast for getting BH. My sister got very early BH in her pregnancies too, not dis-similar to mine and we both had very fast labours - our longest each was 3hrs :) Soph was a quick labour huh? I'm picking this one will be super-duper fast Nic - you'll have to be prepared Cute that Soph wants a 'pinky'!

Looking forward to hearing what you're having ... its hard to believe that it will only be 6wks before you can find out

Right, off to lunch with my spoiled brat of a SIL who has no respect for anyone and only thinks of herself Sorry, my rant for the day
Ev, Mum to:
Carys Ruby - 4 October 2007
Spencer James - 2 July 2010
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:34am
I hope you survived lunch Ev!!

I got my scan apt yesterday, so only 5 weeks to wait!! hehe, I'm really quite excited now!!

Ev, I am prepared for a super fast labour. I am thinking seriously about having a home birth this time. I could of easily with Soph her labour was so fast and easy. I will discuss it more with my midwife closer to the time. Otherwise my mum told me the other day I better get to the hospital as soon as anything starts happening!! I think she is worried baby will be born on the side of the road!! lol

YAY, I bought my first laptop yesterday!! So now we have wireless internet!! yay, no more dial up!!! woohoo!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:44pm
afternoon ladies

cant believeyou are almost halfway through youur pregnancy Nic :)

been thinking about painting the kids bedrooms probably a white colour shoudl be able to get the paint cheap through my dad

DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:43pm
Do your kids share a room NM? A's room is next on the list for us to do - she wants pink of course, but I don't think so!

haha hope your lunch was ok Ev!

Just cruising along here. A is having her moments! 3yrs is proving to be a lot more difficult than 2yrs!!!

I'm planning to go back to work in April - have got daycare sorted, so am looking for a job now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:36pm
nope each have their own bedrooms.

oh and I get what you mean about 3 year olds I have lost count of the number of times I have told her to stop climbing on the table

porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:51pm
We have had gastro AGAIN! First the bout around xmas that I had for a week and a half, now we have all had something again (at least last time I only had one end not both)
DH currently has it at work, I got a text today ... oh dear.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:50am
hope everyone is well..eesp Gastro not good hope you and your famly get over that soon Porce.

well I have decided I want to go back to work bu tjsut part time and at nights (so I dont ahve to pay 80% of my wages on childcare) probably 3...going to apply at countdown and hopefully do 7pm -12am.

the extra money will help and also be nice to talk to adults without children being the main focus.

trying to find a babysitter for friday so I can go out to dinner for my birthday

nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:41pm
Hi Girlies!!

Hope everyone in your house is healthy again Porce. ick!!

Deb, soph has a pink room!! Just one wall is pink, the other 3 are very neutral, so it's not too over powering.

ok, come on girls, who else is gonna have no. 3.. I'm feeling a bit on my own here!!!

porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:01pm
Not me! *hisses and makes a cross sign* lol!

We have recovered but still feeling a bit tired from it.

I am trying to drop my hours at work, my boss said on the phone she "has some concerns" with me doing that, I have an appointment to see her on Thursday but really if I can't then I shall look elsewhere. With DH's change in job I don't really want to work 2-3 days of his 3 days off every shift round

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:56pm
hey how is everyone.

well Lucas still isnt walking yet although he will stand on his own for up to 20 seconds now.

and Megan argh she is being a right liltte brat lately!!!!

I really look forward to bedtime these days (hers that is lol)

porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:24pm
Hmmm this kinda died out a bit didn't it Good thing we have FB eh!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:08pm
hehe, yes it has, I was just popping in, thinking I must have missed sooo much!!

I hope you are all good!!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2011 at 12:44pm
Bump bump so we are still on the first page!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter!!

Come on girls... whats new?? Some one must have gossip for us???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:27pm
no news here other than Lucas is walking (cant remebmer if I mentioned that or not.

gave the kids a chocolate bunny each :) Lucas pratically inhaled his.

oh and I am going to be an aunty siste due with her first Dec 20th :)

DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:13pm
Hi girls!!

i popped in here to see what your ticker was up to Nic! ooooh getting close now! I see that no-one else is crazy enough to join you with number 3.

I wrote a big post in here a few months ago and lost it, and it's taken this long for me to get back in.

I hope you are all well. We haven't been too badly off for winter bugs as yet - especially with the girls being at daycare now.

I started back at work (full-time) at the end of April, and the girls have settled into daycare way better than I expected. A new teacher asked me today if N is ever not cheerful - that was great to hear, and obviously means she is very happy there. They said she just potters about happily all day, eats lots and goes to sleep without fuss. So I'm really happy about that. A is loving it too - doesn't want to leave most of the time and is very co-operative in the mornings as she is keen to go. Seems to be learning a lot too.

Work for me is going fine - I've ended up taking over a really big project after everyone else involved resigned. There seems to be an expectation that I will get it done within the same timeframes...

That's about it - take care girls, and I hope you are still popping in here occassionally and actually see this post!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313>