FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAddicted List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
Author
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 12:08pm

It where you want to send something to someone without them knowing. A lot of people do it already but it would be nice to have it organised properly. There would need to be rules with when someone can join etc and if we can actually do it.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Sponsored Links

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 1:46pm
I still can't believe some of you ladies. Teresa!!! and Kels!!!

Oh, and I TOTALLY have an excuse. I've been studying the last 3 years. A high post count is very excusable in that situation.

Edited by nikkiwhyte
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 8:39pm
Boo hoo you still have not put me on .... going to hide in the corner now
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 8:45pm

Does being a single mum excuse my post count

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 9:03pm
ANd you have dial up Kels!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 9:04pm

Oops forgot to update, I officially got Broadband at the beginning of December woohoo

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 9:09pm

Cool that sounds like a great idea.

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 9:20pm
Oooh, flash! Now do you wonder how you ever survived without broadband!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 9:21pm
Becks, the koha thing is a great idea, but I would worry it would end up a bit like secret santa, and people would end up misisngout.

NO I STILL HAVE NOT GOT SECRET SANTA GIFT, its just dissapointing when you sign up to something that is voluntary, and people don't come through with their "part of the deal". I do understand that my gift got "lost in the post" but there were some others that missed out as well...
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 9:26pm

nic I have added you on it, I was sure I had put you on the orginal list as I so remember writing you name.

Annie that really suck. I was thinking that with the koha thing you would have to have a certain number of posts to join and be an active member.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 9:29pm

you still didnt get one

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by mummy_becks mummy_becks wrote:

nic I have added you on it, I was sure I had put you on the orginal list as I so remember writing you name.

Annie that really suck. I was thinking that with the koha thing you would have to have a certain number of posts to join and be an active member.

That is a cool idea. I think the thing that will be diff to the santa thing is you are doing it to give not nessarlly expecting to recieve. if that makes scence.
Deborah Mum to:

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 11:41pm

Yes Debs I agree, you are really only signing up cos you want to give a gift not the other way around

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:20am

Ooo I see a little pregnant birdie with feral gremlins and a  4yr old teenager came and stickied for ya Becks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 9:39am

Yep I did ask her to sticky it next time she was floating around here.

Yep thats the way it would work Kels and Deb.

yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 10:48am
Sounds like a cool idea. I know I've had times before when I've felt like sending something to someone but haven't really done anything as I don't know any addys.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:20pm

I have started another thread for random acts of kindness.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Kels Kels wrote:

Ooo I see a little pregnant birdie with feral gremlins and a 4yr old teenager came and stickied for ya Becks

Ha ha!

In the past if people here have wanted to do something nice for someone else like a koha they have PMed me and I have PMed the person on their behalf asking if it's ok to pass on their address but without telling the person who it is. Of course if I thought there was anything remotely dodgy I'd say no way!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Spudling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 3:01pm
OMG, I can remember being very excited getting to 50 posts, what on earth did I talk about to get the next 450+ out so fast

yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 3:41pm
I'm sure I'm hardly ever on here as I'm so busy and stuff - no idea how I'm getting close to 1000

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>