FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAddicted List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 6:51pm

I think the koha idea is great, its nice to be part of a "community" that advocates random acts of kindness. Would love to be involved!

Have a wonderful night all!

Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:32pm

Im hardly ever here either yummymummy, some one logs in under me and goes WILD!!!!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:48pm

Becks you will ahve to change lizzle and you around. Ooo Lizzle not long and you can come join NIkkis group hehehe

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 8:46pm

I haven't done them in numerical order just as I was typing them out thats how they came out. If I did it numerical order it would change all the time.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 9:38pm
awwww thankies becs I don't feel left out anymore lol
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 8:16am

I think you should for the top 10

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 8:18am

Originally posted by mummy_becks mummy_becks wrote:

Now we see who our top 10 are now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 5:03pm

I think I have fixed it up now. Let me know if I haven't done it right.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Kels Kels wrote:

Becks you will ahve to change lizzle and you around. Ooo Lizzle not long and you can come join NIkkis group hehehe

What do you mean "Nikki's Group"? - You're already kickin' my ass Kels!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 11:28pm

Ekk I best be cutting down on what I am up too on here

We could always rename it Becks group as she will be up here once DH has gone aye Becks 

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 11:49pm
lol how do i still make it in the top 10. i am soooooooo much of a lurker. must have really talked up large back in the baby days... and of course, Like Nikki - I too was studying. that's me excuse. that, and speedway season. am sure Aimmee can relate to that one.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 10:14am

Originally posted by Kels Kels wrote:

We could always rename it Becks group as she will be up here once DH has gone aye Becks 

Haha funny, it'll be your group, but when I make it there you'll be in the next one

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 10:18am

Slap me if I am, That will mean I am spending FAR TOO much time on here of I have FAR TOO MUCH TO SAY. Ekk an add studying to the mix and between that and being single mums, I dread to think what could happen lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 10:29am

OMG then my post count is going to fly, single mum and studying from end Feb onwards.

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 8:09pm
how long have the top posters been on here?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 8:17pm

I've been here since May 2006, mine is shocking.

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 8:28pm

im too embarrased to say Kelly EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Lets just say more embarassing than Becks. Althou we do have a lot to say on our Nov thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 8:34pm

Seriously Kels, I was so sure you were here before me.

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 8:43pm

NOpe not me love. I only stumbled onto OB at the end of my preg when I was at work, tired and nearly asleep between patients. ANd believe it or not I didnt really post until I had ALize as I didnt know what I was doing. I am such an internet virgin, just found out what msn was a few month ago from Teresa. Never been on things like BEbo and now face book is a huge step for me.

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 8:49pm
hehe kels our nov thread has the big posting making of all of us... I had only posted maybe 100 if that many times before rhyley was born then after that well... enough said look at my post count (though not as impresive as some but getting there)
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>