FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Sept 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163164>
Author
Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 6:19pm
How was your day Kristy? Did you get an email back?
Sponsored Links

kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 8:38am
My day went ok thanks Heather, nothing exciting... had a wee bit of a cry (hormones, yay!) and am now telling bubs that today is his/her last chance to be a Sept baby. Still not looking likely I have to admit.

Ohbaby now tells me my baby is 1 day old... I REALLY hope they change it soon!

twins in heaven Oct07
Is 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart."
Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 9:49am
I hope today is better for you. Labor vibes coming your way (hopefully they help)
FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 9:52am

Big labour vibes to you Kristy - hope the wait isn't too much longer.

][/URL]

littlekiwis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlekiwis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 11:22am
labour vibes to you kristy, hope bubs comes v soon.

Lydia
gemsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 11:27am
Aww Kristy.....I remember seeing that my baby was 8 days old the day before he arrived. It's funny how demoralising such a little thing can be eh? Lots and lots of labour vibes......still time to slip into September.

Debs
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 12:26pm
yes - more labour vibes Kristy! hope thing happen soon for you (you will have to still join us in sept thread anyway! that is an order!)

Edited to change Kirsty to Kristy! sorry - i know how annoying it is when people get your name wrong!

Edited by Susiec

kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 7:38pm
Thanks guys - it's nice to know I'm not forgotten Susie I can't wait till I can come and join you in the Sept Mummies thread for real!

Been SO achy lately, really crampy period-like pains, but they just seem to last for a few hours at a time then go away for a few hours before they come back. Nothing that makes me think this little one is any closer to arriving...

Went out to see Wall.E with my mum and lil bro and sis today. Very clever - I know my DH would love it    Just been out to get a stack of $1 dvds so I have something to do if I have to keep waiting. Seeing mw tomorrow afternoon and I am SO hoping that she might do something to hurry things along, though based on what she said last week I don't know whether she will or not.

So my baby is still apparently 1 day old according to the website. Guess it won't be a Sept arrival after all... I can't help but keep hoping that at least I might go into labour before midnight tonight - would be a bearable compromise!!

Will keep you posted.

twins in heaven Oct07
Is 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart."
KABJ99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KABJ99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 8:03pm
We're all still here waiting with you Kirsty.

C'mon little baby - come on out!!!

October is a good month though and bubs will still be a Libra - I'm a Libra Girl

My birthday is on Monday (6th Oct) and that is the day we are taking Catlin for her 6 week check up and immunizations . Not looking forward to it.

Kelly
kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:49am
Thanks Kelly Ooh that'll be hard - I'm not looking forward to immunisations. Hopefully they'll go well and Catlin won't have any reaction to them

Seeing my mw at 2pm today.

I decided to be productive this morning (beats feeling sorry for myself I figured!) - so I made a photoboard for the nursery. Am about to post a pic in the 'Great Nursery Ideas' thread if any of you want to have a look.

twins in heaven Oct07
gemsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 11:04am
Morning Kristy. So your lo has decided to be an October Babe. Oh well....it won't be long now. Thinking of you - I remember clearly how frustrating those days post due date are.

Oops, gotta go. The milk monster's awake.

Debs
kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 11:21am
Thanks Debs. Yep there's no doubt about an Oct arrival now.

Well here's my bump at exactly 40 weeks

twins in heaven Oct07
KiwiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:07pm
Such a nice bump Kristy! I already miss mine a bit.
Hope things move along for you really soon.

xx
kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 4:00pm
Thanks Laurie. Me too!!!!!

I'm back from seeing my mw now. She's happy with me - predicts that bubs will be close to 7 pounds which is nice to know. Didn't do anything today but has booked a S&S for me on Monday morning if things still haven't started by then. From there I'll have another appointment on the Wed and a scan on the Thurs then start talking inductions on the Fri. I REALLY don't plan to hang on till then!!! It's her weekend off this weekend so I'm hoping bubs decides to arrive before then. Her back up is lovely, but it's just not quite the same as having your own mw with you.

DH has been to every mw appointment with me so far - usually they've been 4pm appointments so he's finished work at about 3pm so he can drive home in time. The last two weeks they've been 2pm appointments, and even though I didn't expect him to be able to make it, he did Nice having the rest of the afternoon with him afterwards! We went for a walk right around One Tree Hill on our way home today - hopefully the good 45mins of exercise will help bubs get a move on

The pains have been slightly different today so I'm feeling a little more optimistic about this little one arriving before too long... I hope. Time will tell I s'pose.

twins in heaven Oct07
mummytobesep08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummytobesep08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 8:12pm
hi all! not sure whether to post here now or in the baby bit?
So Im FINALLY back from hospital. Had the sh**iest birth eve but what can ya do? Charli-Rose is just lovely and I think every day is an improvement. Congrats to all the new mums out there and Kristy I hope you're doing ok! Has everyone shared their birth stories?
*will go read old posts now*

Angel babes '07 & '10- <3 <3
solitairediamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitairediamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 8:25pm
*Lurking again* Welcome back Amelia! Glad you're back home now and that its all over for you! Sounds like you had such a hideous time tho Hehe look at your ticker- 43 wks and 3 days preg eeeeeeeek! lol. How is your little girl??
[IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/9p2jp12.png [IMG]
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 8:49pm
welcome back Amelia - come and post in the sept babies thread!

i wonder how long the pregnancy tickers go on for?

kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 2:02am
Welcome back Amelia - was just thinking and wondering when you'd get back from hospital and have the time to start posting Hope you've recovered (or at least are recovering quickly) from your full-on labour and birth?

I'm really hoping this is it... have had really strong period-like pains irregularly since about 2am yesterday morning. Finally started timing them at 4:30pm in the afternoon and they were 7-8mins apart lasting for about 50-60secs. Been to bed but can't sleep, they're now about 6-7mins apart lasting for 40-50secs. Fingers crossed...!

twins in heaven Oct07
gemsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:51am
oooh, exciting Kristy. Will be looking for news today hopefully. Lots of easy labour vibes to you.

Debs
Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 8:32am
sounds exciting Kristy!!! Hope it is something for ya
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163164>