FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary & February Mummies 2008

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1034103510361037>
Author
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:24am

Happy November!!!

HI Charly!! Leo is ready for school now but he will have to wait til April lol.  Him and Drew alternate between playing together really nicely and then being horrid to each other and bickering constantly!  The language workshop sounds great!!  Are they learing ways to help him with his language skills?  Argh the loss of the lovely day sleep huh!!  I feel for ya love, Drew hasnt had one in months and some days he is a monster by bedtime!!  Esp with afternoon kindy now it is a long day for him.  Mason sounds like such a cruisy wee man.  Hope your weekend went ok without DH around. 

Whats the plans for this week?  A double kindy day today.  Z was trying it on this morning because he didnt want to go to school for some reason, apparently his tummy, foot and throat were all sore at once lol!!  Hows the christmas planning going?  I am getting there, am actually suprisingly organised with the kids stuff, just need to get a few more things sorted for the grown ups!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

Sponsored Links

jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:14pm
Thought I would stop by and say 'hi'

Char - Leo and Drew sound very much like Amy and Sophie - best of friends and worst enemies. And even though they are terrible to each other some times, they can't bare to be apart

I think I am getting there for Christmas but am not getting into the buying until after we get back from the holiday. Amy REALLY wants a dolls house and i have convinced DH so yay I will take the ELC brouchure to Fiji and have a chat to the grandparents about them buying some the furniture maybe. For Sophie I am thinking about getting a bunch of play food as she is into that. The stuff we did have is crappy plastic so I am keen for the good wooden stuff.

Hope you are all well

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 4:34pm

Hi Julia!! They have some of the wooden stuff at kindy, I love the fruit that you can cut with the wooden knife, it has the velcro to put it back together.  Also the dolls house will be a hit with both of them I am sure Wow just over a week til your holiday, how exciting!!!  It has been like winter here again with this cold wet weather.  Honestly the 2 of them drive me bonkers some days with their fighting! But when they are playing nicely they are lovely The joys of siblings!!

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:48am

does anyone have a clingy toddler at the moment?  Drew is a shocker right now, he has starting the screaming and crying thing when I leave him at kindy and even when I put him to bed he cries and carries on Mummmmmmmmmmy!!  Like I am never coming back lol, very dramatic!

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 5:49pm
Josh is a bit clingy put it down to Aliya being around tho and am hoping he gets over it soon cos i was enjoying him spending the occasional night at my parents but now he gets upset as soon as we leave.

Had plunket today and little miss is getting big she is 7.25kg 63cm long and head 41cm. As a comparison Josh was 7.73kg 61cm long and head 40.5. 5 wks ago she was 6.12kg 59cm long and head 39cm so growing very well.

Im so jealous Julia i wish i was heading on holiday.

Yay for drewdrew's talking getting better you'll be wanting him to be quiet in no time tho once they start there is no stopping them ;)

2nd babies are so much easier aye Charly although i wish Aliya went down at 9 till 6 instead its about 10.30-11ish to around 5am then stirring about 8ish. What sort of routine is Mason in?

Edited by WRXnKids
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:24am

sounds like Aliya is doing great TA, well done Mama!!  Maybe it is a bit of a stage, Drew is doing it whenever I leave him anywhere, he is like my wee shadow at the moment!

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 9:39am

Crikey cant believe it is Monday again!!  Where are the weeks going??

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 9:40am

Julia just noticed it is 2 days til your trip!!  Have an awesome time hon!!

Danash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:09pm

Hi lovely ladies!!!!

Well they have now all turned 3 haven't they?  

I just came in to update my ticker ....

xxoo

jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:44am
Yep, I think so as it is Sophie today

LOVE the new ticker

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:44pm
i just saw in oct so came to lurk.. massive congrats!!!!!!:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:11pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!!  Hope she has had a lovely day Julia!!

Awesome news V, huge congrats hon, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:48pm
Hope everyone well
Chloe (4 years) and Oliver (3 years).
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:41am

all good at our place Jane, how about you guys?

Danash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 3:13pm
Its been a few months since anything was put in here!!

Hows all the kiddies going?

My two are right little monsters at the moment but so much fun too. Love listening to them play together from another room, if I am in the same room they don't play as well together.

xo
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 3:18pm
Danash? Oh I just clicked its the kids lol.
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 8:24am
Hi Danash

My two are great. Mason's one on Saturday - where does the time go, eek!
I know what you mean about the playing. My two play the cutest games. Hannah often tells me to go away

Hard to believe the big kids will be 4 in the coming months. 18 months until school!!

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:23am

NOOOOOOOOOO!!  That is scary Charly!!

Danash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:13pm
Wow! Mason 1 already, only seems like yesterday that you and TA were expecting!
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 10:48am
MY BABY IS ALMOST ONE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1034103510361037>