FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue October 2008!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 312>
Author
Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 5:14pm
Just seeing if my ticker is working yet

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
Sponsored Links

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 5:15pm
Last time my doctor dealt with all my pre 12 week stuff (blood tests, blood pressure etc) as my first m/w appointment wasnt until after my 12w scan - turned out I never actually met her as I had my D&C on the day I had that appointment!
I'll just be going to the nurse for my bloods and seeing my doctor again on Monday to see that everything is going well.

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 5:15pm
yay sarah - your ticker is working!

also - doctor reminded me that your EDD is normally earlier than when your baby will actually arrive!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 5:16pm
Opps dates are wrong, try again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 5:20pm
Yep coz the whole 2weeks before ovulating.

we are telling the parent tonight :)

When are you telling people ema?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 5:21pm
It keeps saying 4weeks and 2days but its meant to be 4weeks and 3 days like yours

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 5:37pm
dont worry - babygaga is in USA time!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 10:00pm
Congrats October ladies!!!!
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 10:19pm
Yay,

Sticky, stickies all round! My little girl was born 4 Oct last year and it is a fantastic date of the year to have a baby (although, she wasn't due to be born till much later).

Whenever your bubs arrive will be the best days of your lives too!

Now stay put little eggy-babies and be good for your mummies!!!
Ev, Mum to:
Carys Ruby - 4 October 2007
Spencer James - 2 July 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 1:32pm
R you not usually meant to see a mw till the 12 week mark??

Ive rang my doc to day to see if im meant to get bloods gone, coz the nurse said yesterday that my mw will sort my bloods out??

But i really want bloods done just to make sure my hcg levels are meant to be where there meant to be.
Im not asking to much am i??

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 5:31pm
I'm not 100% sure - thats just how my doctor works, but I have friends who have rung their midwife straight after finding out they were pregnant and going straight to them and not even to the doctor!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 7:28am
When I was pregnant last time(I had a m/c)I called up a MW straight away because they get snapped up fast! I saw her when I was about 6 weeks along, but when I went to my doctor to confirm the pregnancy first, she sent me for my first lot of bloods(this is before I found a MW) and I guess my MW called them up to get my results onced Id signed up with her.
This time round I just called my MW right away to say I was pregnant again and she saw me within a week and sent me for bloods etc. Im guessing I saw her early this time was cos I m/c last time and she wanted to see how I was and stuff.

Edited by Sheza

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 8:45am
R all mw free??

babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 8:56am
All independent MW's who are employed by the ministry of health are free Sarahg, all your necessary care while pregnant and in childbirth (and postnatal care) are free - unless you choose extra care or therapies (ie accupunture) extra scans (apart from those booked in by your MW and emergency ones). If you go with an obstetrician for your care, then you do pay for their consults while pregnant and in childbirth but if you are under an independent MW and need obstetrics care during pregnancy or childbirth due to complications or emergency then that care is also free. (ie, i was with an independent MW but my baby was delivered by an obstetrician and he took care of some of my postnatal care due to emergency and i didn't have to pay anything.)

Hope that made sense!

Edited by babyg
Ev, Mum to:
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 10:54am
Just got a call from the nurse - my hcg levels on Monday were 1100 which is pretty good looking at the charts for just over 4weeks pregnant. The big scary test is today to see if they have doubled. I hope so! Having a bit of a sore tummy has made me so anxious!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 11:12am
Thats great news, you will be fine.
I had a couple of sharp pains on my left hand side last night but no blood so im to worried. I think having pains and no blood is all in volved with been preggies. (well i hope it is)

Good luck with you bloods today.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 11:13am
Thanks babyg, it does make sense

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 12:21pm
YAY i get to see a midwife tomorrow and get some bloods done, not sure if to be happy or to be scared

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 12:49pm
you'll be sweet sarah!!! good luck and I'm glad you got to get a midwife already!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 1:17pm
Good luck Sarah, hope she's nice!

Will be neat to hear that your next levels double Emma - i know they will! Yay, keep on stickin bubbas!
Ev, Mum to:
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 312>