FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLopez prefers fashion over comfo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alexbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lopez prefers fashion over comfo
    Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:46pm
Pregnant Jennifer Lopez will never resort to wearing sweatpants.

The singer-turned-actress - who is nine months pregnant with Marc Anthony's twins - is determined to stay fashionable, and has not given into the temptation to wear unflattering but comfortable clothes before she gives birth.

She said: "People make fun of me because when I have them over to my house I usually have a dress on. I don't like the way the sweatpants look with the extra weight. I like to feel good about myself even at home."

Jennifer, 38, also said she is finding it difficult to abide by doctors' advice to rest, because she prefers keeping busy.

Speaking at the Marchesa fashion show at New York Fashion Week, she added to People magazine: "Right now the best thing I can do for myself, for my body, is to keep resting which is not easy for me.

"I like keeping busy and it is very hard because if they say, 'Be off your feet for four hours a day!' I'm like, 'Oh my God!' It's just so hard!"

man i did not even know she was pg,but good on her,for wanting to feel good while pg
Sponsored Links

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:01pm
I HATE with a passion sweat pants of any type,a nd she is right, they do NOT look good with extra weight, and sadly, most of those who wear em (that aren't in the gym/trainign/walking etc are carrying extra weight.

I will never wear them, never have, never will.
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
alexbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:14pm
yeah,they just dont look good when carrying extra weight
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 10:17pm
lol Annie I feel the same way, theres just no reason to wear them. With the exception of exercise because sometimes you need stretchy pants.

Go JLO I've always loved her.
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by fattartsrock fattartsrock wrote:

I HATE with a passion sweat pants of any type,a nd she is right, they do NOT look good with extra weight, and sadly, most of those who wear em (that aren't in the gym/trainign/walking etc are carrying extra weight.

i pretty much live in trackies when i'm at home...or my pj's

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 11:29pm

Originally posted by fattartsrock fattartsrock wrote:

Totally agree, the only time I wear them are when doing exercise.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
alexbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 4:19pm
jack_&_charli- i so wear my pj's when relaxing at home-its just soooooo comfy
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2008 at 6:59pm
Jennifer Lopez gave birth to her twins, a boy and a girl today (or yesterday couldnt work it out from the website) the girl was born first and was 5lbs 7ozs or something and the boy was 6lbs
Hardisson262712 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hardisson262712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2021 at 7:22pm
I always prefer comfort over fashion. For me, it doesn't matter how I look like.
 Post Reply Post Reply