FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch and Feb 07 Kidz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 36>
Author
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 8:45pm
Well we are off at 4am so we miss all of the Auckland traffic. Should be in Kaitaia about 8ish then we have to stop at DH's cousins farm for the meat for the Marae then another 1hrs drive up north. We will be back Sunday night.

Happy Birthday Ella have a fantastic Birthday. Wish we could be there.
Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
Sponsored Links

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 10:51pm
we wish you could too!!! but have a safe trip ok!

well we had a dia and vomit free day FINALLY!!!! yipppeee all better for her burday.....

did some final shopping for it tonight....leish is going to be on decorating duty tomorrow nite...hmmm not sure she was aware of that one...LOL!!! heres hoping the weather holds for sat....keep your fingers crossed!
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 7:08am
Happy Birthday Miss Gabriella So looking forward to meeting you

Cool - happy to decorate and anything else. You came on here just as I left!! I was waiting to see if you would show,
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 7:16am
Had to shoot off and put Noah to bed. I'll email you today Bombshell but in case you check in here, we arrive in Auckland at 4.00 and are flying Air NZ.
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 8:54am
Happy Birthday Miss Gabriella!!! XXXXXXXXX from Jake and Charlotte
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 9:04am
Happy Birthday Gabriella
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 11:32am
oh thanks for text annie...was driving and couldnt respond....

had busy morning...she got her winnie the pooh talking singing thing from grannie...she adores that toy! then a couple of other toys from us. Day care are making her a cake today...phew!

she is much happier today and ate a mcdonalds happy meal and demolished the sweet and sour sauce last night!!! slept well and seems like her normal self today....finally

thanks for the birthday wishes all....
hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 12:26pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABRIELLA

Hope you have an awesome day!!! And hope you have an awesome party tomorrow!!

We are having a smallish party on Sunday (not sure how small it'll be as DH has randomly invited quite a few people), so as I am working all day tomorrow I am organising things today.

Elle had her jab today, finally got that sorted, she was ok with it but a bit grizzly now, oh well at least thats one more done and over with!

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 2:30pm

Happy Birthday Ella, Love from Josh and Andrew xxxx

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Skyflame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 5:35pm
Happy Birthday Gabriella. Hope that the party goes well tomorrow and that you have a nice fine day.

Glad to hear she is feeling better and hopefully no unexpected glitter tonight
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 6:31am
well leish and Noah arrived safe and well....He and ella hit it off straight away...and he did not want to leave her daycare! she tried to impress him by running down the arch play gym....we WILL have him walking by the end of the weekend.

they slept in same room last nite and all went pretty well...he is up tho...she isnt...LOL!!!!

leish and i decorated the party room last nite - we are so over blowing up balloons now!
hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:00am
Your up early BS! Busy day for you today! Hope Ella's party goes well. Must be awesome having Leish and Noah there! Can't wait to see some pics!

Iced Elle's cake early this morning (man what a mission!!) Didn't do what I originally wanted to do but it looks ok. Will take a pic tomorrow when everyone is here.

Have a great Burpday party Ella!!!!!

yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 2:36pm
Gina loved those balloons - what a great idea! The party was great - hope the BBQ goes well too. And what a lovely day for it too

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:47pm
well was a full on day....am off to bed very soon...leish and BSDH have crashed...as has grannie! LOL

Ella was so spoilt and loved today - and was soooo good - had two hour nap this am in preparation for her day then another hour between party and BBQ...so was on best behaviour...esp when people came and went all day long....and OMG the fantastic weather (and bad mummy - Ella is sunburnt!!!)

Elle -Rose - have a wonderful day tomorrow bubba girl!!!
Rackhell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rackhell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 8:34pm
lurking ...

Glad to hear that Gabriella enjoyed her birthday party (apart from the ouchy sunburn).

We would have liked to have been there but Cath had the beginnings of a cold (strings of snot when she sneezes -yuck) and I now have it too so thought it wiser to not attend and possibly give it to the birthday girl.

. Love to all from us. xxx

lurker out.
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 9:54pm
sob sob - we put Noah and Leish on plane back to wellywood this arvo....Ella wanted an afternoon nap and looked so sadly and then cried at the empty portacot...and she cried most of the way home in car from airport too....and damn Noah for clinging to me and not wanting to go to his mummy at airport - damn near broke me!!!

we had a awesome time and MUST get them back up here....Ella and Noah were great - they are both independent play mates - altho there was a pushy moment on the slide - which bossy bolshy Ella won!!! oops!

Im still tired from the party i think....what a full on day...poor leish and noah...talk about making them meet half of auckland...LOL!!!
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 11:07pm
That is so cute, wasn't Noah just the sweetest boy

Sam thought he was pretty alright

It sounds like you have all had a full on weekend - I bet your glad that's over.
So now when is No 2???

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 9:59am
ugh feeling nauseous today reminds me of why i dont want to be pregnant....yep I have the tummy bug too....six times since midnight so far...ugh!! Ive come home from work and going back to bed in minute....hurts to sit!
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 10:13am
I second that BS! Sam was up all night with it and now me. Ugh

Skyflame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 10:43am
Great to hear the Burpday party and visit with Leish and Noah went well.

I hope that those of you who feel sick gets lots of rest and get better soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 36>