FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch & April 2008 Mummies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 270271272273>
Author
Snappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 2:10pm
Hi Ladies
Sorry for my absence.. Im doing a quick post while I wait for my photos to export...

Lovely to meet you on Saturday Daph, I've finished your photos so once I've finished everyones I'll post them all out - I've done half of them so far.. then I've got to start on the ones I've done this week. At the rate I'm going I'll need a holiday very soon! I spend all night on the computer editing, and while Jackson is asleep.. so no time for DH at the moment

Thanks Christy, I think they are getting better too! Dh handled things really well, but he was pleased when I got home!
Jackson wouldn't look at me when they collected me at the aiport, he completely snobbed me! I think he was letting me know he was not impressed with me. He finally got over it that evening.
He is really chatting away now.. every night when I strip him down for his bath he sings Beyonce's "Single Ladies" and goes "All Singlet, all singlets, whack ya bum whack ya bum whack ya bum!" and he whacks his bum like she does. Gosh its hilarious!

Congratulations on your licence Christy... now you can run away to my place
Mummy to two beauties... Formerly Kaiz.
Sponsored Links

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 2:22pm
Just thread jacking to say ..

Thank you for coming to Auckland Kylie and I hope you had a good time .. did Kelly like the caramel slice?

Daph, sorry I didnt get to meet you, but the photos are just stunning!
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Snappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:06pm
Yes indeed LF! I'm carrying an extra kilo or two now Thank you!

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 4:51pm
Oh dear about Jackson ignoring you, at least he seems to have got over it pretty quickly. Ahahaha he is so gorgeous! I love that song, whenever I hear it I can't help but think of Glee Gosh you really do need some time off Kylie, you've done well to get through half of the weekends shoots already!

Julia - It would have been very cool to meet you too! I'm SO glad we made the trip to Auckland, I'm so pleased with the pictures you took Kylie.

Christy - the freedom is awesome isn't it? I love being able to hop in the car and go whereever, whenever! Well before 10pm at least (I must say I keep forgetting about that bit!).

I'm hoping this boy decides to make an appearance a little early. I'm actually at the point of being over being pregnant I never actually got to this point with the others, I got impatient to meet them, but not sick of being pregnant. I've started to have my show (just little bits though) and he is so low my mw could only feel his shoulders, so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.

Other that feeling sore and tired, I'm enjoying being at home with the kids (other than the major tantrums my little drama queen throws occassionally!). It's so lovely to see how the kids interact with each other throughout the day. When we pick Ollie up from kindy, he always runs up to Lily and gives her a cuddle and kiss
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 10:03pm
Daphne!!!! Congratulations!! Welcome to the world wee Caleb!
How are you guys doing settling as a family of 5?
Looks like you got your wish

Tehe - at Jackson and all the singlets.

Sorry just a quick post from me, I am cold and have just got home from another family birthday dinner, 1 of 3 this week!
Hope everyone else is having a good week

Snappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 5:51pm
Heheh I was thinking the same thing, looks like you got your wish Daph! How is life with 3 kids going? A big congrats to you again!

Christy - Do you know I had my business mentor guy here the other day, he said "Oh say for example you worked alongside a Facepainter, I'm working with a girl at the moment" and I said "her name isn't Daizy Design is it?" turns out he is!!! Small world huh

Jackson is being feral at the moment, Mum turned up this arvo to give me a bit of a break. It doesnt help that Janaya is at home at the moment, so she is winding him up All he does is complain and has tantrum after tantrum. This morning he was in his highchair and said "Hop out Mum" so I pulled him out, then he screamed and wanted to go back in.. then he'd ask to hop out, then scream when I put him back in.

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Snappy Snappy wrote:

This morning he was in his highchair and said "Hop out Mum" so I pulled him out, then he screamed and wanted to go back in.. then he'd ask to hop out, then scream when I put him back in.

OMG this is so much like Lily at the moment!!!
DH/me: 'What would you like on your toast?'
L: 'Tella' (Nutella)
DH/me: 'OK so I'll put Nutella on your toast?'
L: 'NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

Drives me batty!!

Still early days but things are going OK so far. I think we are all still trying to find our feet/place again. Caleb is such a lovely baby, so snuggly! The kids have been really good with him, Lily loves to kiss him ALL the time and Ollie is like a little mother, always checking to see if he is OK. Sleeping is a liilte here and there, but I guess thats what the first few weeks are all about huh?

Better go and start getting dinner sorted
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 4:47pm

Christy - Do you know I had my business mentor guy here the other day, he said "Oh say for example you worked alongside a Facepainter, I'm working with a girl at the moment" and I said "her name isn't Daizy Design is it?" turns out he is!!! Small world huh

Who on earth is that..??? I don't have anyone working with me that I know of?!?

whoops, now I cant remember what I was going to say...

Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by mummydee mummydee wrote:

This morning he was in his highchair and said "Hop out Mum" so I pulled him out, then he screamed and wanted to go back in.. then he'd ask to hop out, then scream when I put him back in.

OMG this is so much like Lily at the moment!!!
DH/me: 'What would you like on your toast?'
L: 'Tella' (Nutella)
DH/me: 'OK so I'll put Nutella on your toast?'
L: 'NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

Drives me batty!!

Yup that is Maddi too, and when she doesn't get her way she can be so strong, she will just throw herself. DH still doen't understand how she could ever be a little monster

Aww, sounds like you have it sorted Daph, that is going to be one loved little boy

I discovered the toy library this morning (I got a free membership for doing face painting for them earlier this year) The girls have been so busy today it has been great, even I am having fun building houses with Duplo!

Right better go make it look like I have done something today... I think we even have people coming for takeaways.. eek!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

Edited by Daizy

Snappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2010 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Daizy Daizy wrote:

Who on earth is that..??? I don't have anyone working with me that I know of?!?

whoops, now I cant remember what I was going to say...

His name is Neville

Glad to hear everything is going well Daph.. Im keen to see how it all goes..Im on the verge of going for number three! (except I cant until next feb, as Im a bridesmaid!)
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:27pm

Glad to hear everything is going well Daph.. Im keen to see how it all goes..Im on the verge of going for number three! (except I cant until next feb, as Im a bridesmaid!)

Oooh exciting Kylie!

If (and at the moment its a pretty big if!) we go for #4 we might end up TTCing at about the same time! Lol that would be funny being due at the same time again
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2010 at 6:21pm
What, how did I miss both of those!

I wish I could join you too... I desperately want another one but DH is trying to be sensible... I mean we really cant just keep squeezing them in. *If* I were to try again I would love to try for an Spring 11 baby

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2010 at 8:08pm
Bahahaha that would be super funny if we were all due around the same time

Christy, your house is huge compared to your previous home ... and you had 2 children there
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:31pm
bahahaha! It's the expense of extra kids to fly to Ireland and back semi regularly that's stopping me from trying again. So maybe Spring 11 would be achievable for my will power to break

And definitely you can fit more in Christy. I mean bubs would be in with you for the first year anyway wouldn't it?

All is well here, been busy as. The girls are in daycare Mon-Wed and I start working 3 days a week as of this week. I'm looking forward to getting some decent work projects again.
Oh and my cleaning fairy started last week. Best $50 p/w that I'm ever gonna spend

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:37am
Gah, don't you hate it when you write a big post, then lose it?!

So i'll be expecting some announcements in Feb/Mar/April next year

Trish - cleaning fairy sounds fab! Hope your week is going well

DH went back to work on Monday and it's been OK-ish. I'm not sure how I'm menat to get everything done, but I keep telling myself that as long as everyone is clean, fed and reasonable happy then I'm doing an OK job. I have learnt that doing the kindy run in the car is MUCH more of a task than walking (stupid rain!). Looks like today is better, its foggy but no rain so far!.

Better get back to it
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:34pm

Hello!  Remember me?!?

Wow I can't even remember how long it's been since I posted in here.  Sorry girls!  Just quickly read back this page and the last. 

Daph - I saw your nice early morning posts.  Haha, the joys of pregnancy huh and not being able to sleep!  How is Caleb doing?  Looks like the older 2 are loving their baby brother.

Ooh exciting some of you are thinking of #3 next year!  Even you daph (well #4 for you)!  I love to hear of ones having 3 or more children.  Makes me think I'm not so crazy afterall, having 4 children.  TBH, I can't get over it myself, the fact I have FOUR children.  Never in my life did I think I'd ever have this many.  But I look at Ava and am so glad I agreed to having another bub.  And I love to see how the older 3 love her too.  Gia just dotes on her the most and is her mini-mother.  But Rico and Jett are so good also.  Rico said to me the other night how he wanted Ava to sleep in his bed with him.  When I asked him why, he said it was because he loves her.  Aww so cute of him.

Anyway I'm totally rambling here.

Trish looks like you had a fab time back home!  How've the girls settled in since being back?

Kylie, it looks like your business is doing really well.  Good for you!!

I have to pick Rico up from school shortly, so better go!

Edited by my4beauties
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:24pm
Ooh did I kill the thread??  It's been 19 days since anyone posted in here.  Sorry
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

LockieandLiam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LockieandLiam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 9:10pm
Just wanted to say hello and yip still about.

tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:17am
haha! Must be your perfume Anouska
Honestly though it's been pretty busy here the last month.
Working 3 days has been awesome but DH is generally away in auckland the same 3 days so it's been hectic! Thankfully that seems to have died down now so he's been around this week.

I'm at home sick today and yesterday. Have a yucky head cold and sore throat. DH had it last week too so guess it's doing the rounds. It's the first time in a long time I've been able to take sick leave and not have kids around so I do admit I'm slightly enjoying it

I can't belive Ava is 6 months already!

Daph how are you getting on with 3 in the house? I bet Ollie and Lillia are loving Caleb.

I have to admit I was in Hamilton last weekend catching up with family. We hadn't been there in over a year so had to dedicate my time to them as BIL came down from Auckland too. We'll try not let it go so long next time and hopefully we can catch up then Daph! We had lunch at the lake on Sunday, it was amazing. I never knew that play area existed!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:49pm

Phew, nice to have someone post again after me.  Haha tishy, you could probably blame my perfume.... if I wore any.

Oh I hear car doors closing, visitors arriving...

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 270271272273>