FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedImplantation Bleeding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mm30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mm30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2012 at 8:10pm
Hi, I just had two days of spotting when my period was due. Dark brown in colour and light. Then it stopped for two days and started again. Enough to need to wear a liner but not at all heavy. Anyway, I am pregnant. I had similar spotting in my first pregnancy that continued until 14 weeks. It's hard not to worry about spotting that continues past implantation bleeding but it is quite common.
Sponsored Links

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:40pm
hi there, i just got my af this weekend, well if u can call it that, one tampon would last all day & not even be completely covered. i normally get reasonably heavy ones. i had the cramps with it as well as two weeks prior so figured it was af. is it possible its not? It only lasted 2 1/2 days or so then the odd brown discharge. but most the time i "had" it it was light red or brown. i figured that since i hadnt had af since feb that maybe it was brown coz of remnants from that? any thoughts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12