FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 440441442443>
Author
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:55pm
oh yay becky you have an end date! Your mad though working up to 2 days before! what a legend
and yea he might follow suit and come early hehe

How is Grace doing Debbie?

Sponsored Links

CaitlinsMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaitlinsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:19pm
No no, not quite ready for him yet! 3 and a half weeks is early enough!!

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:21pm
hehe fingers crossed he stays put then! just for your info though I wasn't ready for Elise just then either but she had other ideas and she was born at the stage you will be at in...lets see....3 days hehehe

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:03pm
Grace is doing so well. I find it hard to post on my new forum as they're struggling with non daysleeping babies, and breastfeeding sagas, and I've been so lucky. Grace slept for 7 hours straight last night! The last week has been 5.5-6.5 sleeps at night. So proud of my wee girl. She also sleeps well during the day, normally feeding 4 hourly, unless it's a growth spurt, and then it's 3 hourly. She tends to want cuddles in the evening, but it's usually after Rhys has gone to bed, so it's working out really well. DH has also been working from home since Easter and before that he was on leave, so I'm a very lucky woman for all the support he gives me.
Rhys is doing well, but it's been a struggle to change his nappy lately, fights us. He doesn't want to toilet train, and I'm not pushing it, as I don't think it will be benefical for any of us. He doesn't have a problem with nappy changes at daycare, so it must be a control thing with us. We also have to take him to a paed dentist on friday due to a damaged tooth. The dental nurse wasn't sure if it due to trauma or developmental to start with, but now there's decay in it . I felt so awful, as he doesn't have fizzy or juice, only milk and water and we're careful with what he eats, so it really sucks. Not looking forward to friday, it's only a consult, but I'm worried about what they'll say.

Anyways, how is Elise doing, Lana? I love your pics on FB

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:28pm
Happy birthday month to all our wonderful 3 and nearly 3 years old babies! I hope you're all well and your family's are happy and healthy.

CaitlinsMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaitlinsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:34pm
Indeedy it is!! Caitlins 3 on thursday can't believe it!
Im having lots of fun teaching Rhys at swimming at the moment he's doing really well!

Hope you are all doing well... can't believe i'll have a 3yr old and a 6mth old on thursday!

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:41pm
Wow I haven't seen this one pop up in a long long time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all our 3 yr olds this month.
(Simeon turned 3 on the 18th of Nov) and I now also have a 15 month old lol

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward Xmas

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MERRY XMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you lol.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:41pm
Matt said he and Rhys are enjoying the classes more with you as a teacher
I know it's crazy to think about 3 years ago we were all so excited and apprehensive about our new arrivals and now we all have number 2 babies or in Sheenah's case, number 7
I must admit, it's so much easier 2nd time round!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 440441442443>