FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Jan 2009!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 694>
Author
Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 2:01pm
Hi all. Had two very positive HPT's yesterday and when I worked out my due date, it is a 1/1/09 baby! Very excited. Have a four-year old so thought it was about time to have another. Had an awful first pregnancy so deep breathe for this one!

Edited by Katte
Sponsored Links

Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 2:06pm
By the way. Only about two weeks pg but already having twinges in lower abdomen. Nothing major, just a bit breath taking. Do not remember this with the first one. Still nervous that HPT's are wrong but af late as of today. Will pop to dr tomorrow just to be sure.

Edited by Katte
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 2:11pm
Congrats to all the January 2009 mums to be! Cool, another year ticking over!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
MumsyMoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumsyMoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 2:22pm
Woah! Only three months ago I was still posting in the "Due January 2008" thread!

Congrats to all of you and lots of sticky vibes being sent your way!!!
My wee girl is the love and light of my life!
Mum2L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 3:09pm
I thought I would join this thread now, as I have been still hanging out in the TTC thread :-P

Katte, I am also due on 01/01/09!!! I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant now. I found out I was pregnant on CD26...

I had appt with GP on CD28, and had bloods done. Just have to ring around for a midwife tomorrow.......

Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 3:19pm
Hi lady-aset. Congrats! I have taken my dates off start of last af so I may be a bit after the 1st, but was three weeks early with my first wee girl so who knows! I give up on dates sometimes. Would be a cool way to ring in the new years tho. Am v.excited but nervous too cos ended up in hosp for 7 weeks with hyperemesis and basically wanted to throw myself out a window as I felt so dreadful. My wee girl was fine tho, which was the main thing. Am going to stay positive with this one and hopefully the morning sickness will be mild.
Mum2L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 3:31pm
-

Edited by lady_aset
Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 3:43pm
That is fantastic. It must be such a great feeling for you both. My first wee girl was a complete surprise. We weren't even trying so it has been frustrating this time round. I don't have any infertility problems but have an irregular cycle so was finding it had to work out when I was fertile. My DH and I also have jobs where we are both away at times/nights so seeing each other has been an issue! Crazy huh!? It'll be great to go through this journey with you on-line if you are planning to stick around. My DH is very supportive but it's just good to chat with 'the girls'!
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 3:56pm
Wow congrats to you all! Jack is a Jan baby, by then he'll be a year old!

Marissa - lovely to hear of your pg, now stick little bean stick!
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 3:58pm
omg i can't believe there are jan 09 babies already! congrats toyou all, and espesh to you Marissa, fingers crossed and lots of sticky vibes hun!

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 4:32pm
Welcome other Jan mummies, hopefully more will join us soon. I worked out that I am due on the 6th Jan.
Don't really seem to have any symptoms yet except tiredness, so here is hoping for an ms free pregnancy.

Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 4:36pm
Congratulations! Jan babies (including ones that come early ) are the best!

Here's to a healthy 8+ months for you guys.

May your thread be as chatty and social as the Jan 08 girls

Edited by Bobbie

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 4:49pm
Congratulations to all Jan '09 babies! Well done!
Special congrats to Marissa and very sticky vibes to all xxxxxxx
Nefertiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nefertiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 4:56pm
Congratulations! Wahoo!!

Just curious though...how does one know they are pregnant at 2 weeks? When another lady is due the same day, and she is 4 weeks

Sorr if this was already answered and I missed it! (yes i do know about the 2 weeks from af, but is was said she took her date from start of af)

Edited by Nefertiti
Mum2L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 4:58pm
Katte - yes, I'll be sticking around :-)

It is funny that DH and I have already got childcare arrangement sorted out already. DH has always said that he will be a stay at home dad, as I am the highest income earner, even though I still study full time. He is really looking forward to it, and he started getting all clucky when we walked pass the Baby Factory

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 5:09pm
YAY MARISSA!!! Congrats, that's awesome news!!! Congrats to other Jan mums to be too!
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 5:13pm
Nefertiti - 2 weeks since conception, but 4 weeks pregnant as the EDD is taken from the first day of the last AF. That's where some people get confused!!! So a person who is "2" weeks pregnant (from conception) is actually "4" weeks pregnant (first two weeks are free while you're waiting for ovulation).
Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 5:45pm
Hi All - Good to to see the 2 wk vs 4 wk thing has been answered already. Because my last pregnancy was such a surprise, I had no idea of dates or anything so I just went off my scans so this time I was counting from what I thought was conception date not af. So I can now say I am 4wks and 4 days. Yippee me! I guess there is a method behind the madness! Am sitting here feeling like a little furnace. Must be having a bit of a hot flash. Did anyone have short, sharp twinges in their lower abdomen very early on in their pregnancy?
Mum2L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 5:59pm
Katte - yes, I am getting those short, sharp twinges. My GP told me that is due to the uterus stretching. Even my best friend who is a pre/post op nurse, who has had 4 children, confirmed this... Sometimes it feels like very dull period pain, but not painful, if that makes sense...

Hehe, it is funny having someone who is exactly the same stage in pregnancy as me :-)

Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 6:13pm
I know...it's great having someone to 'bounce off'. I am still so nervous that my af is going to come. Probably just paranoia as the two tests I did yesterday were very positive and very quickly positive. Didn't worry last time as first indication I was pregnant was morning sickness..and bad at that! Will haul my worried butt off to the doctor so that I can fully relax and stop stressing!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 694>