FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Jan 2009!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 691692693694>
Author
Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2012 at 9:20pm
Thats a cool pic Kel

Seeing Greer and George makes me want another one!

Aww poor you with George not sleeping Sonia. I remember how bad that sleep deprivation was....I hope you get a good few hours in a row soon.

Sponsored Links

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2012 at 9:41am
Can't entirely blame George for my lack of sleep. Gracie often wakes me as well, along with the dogs. He is still getting up at least once a night though. I can lend him to you for a little while if you like Shelt
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2012 at 9:47am
LOL Sonia.....I know what you mean, I got up one night to deal with Cooper & Greer & then had to clean up after the dog cause she'd not been let out before bed! That night I should have just stayed up as I felt far worse going back to bed!

Question, for you shelt, Did you question them as to whether you'd go early again?
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:09pm
Hehe Sonia, I might have taken you up on that offer if I lived a little closer. Though I do remember the sleepless nights all too well. No rose coloured glasses for me here!

Yeah Kel I did but since they have no idea why Gabrielle was prem they really have no clue. They just said that I would have to be checked by an ob next time to see if I would be classed as high risk. Fat lot of good it did me last time though, I was very well monitored all the way along due to blood pressure issues (too high and then too low and then too high again) and at one stage they thought my kidneys and/or liver were failing (they weren't) and they still didn't pick up on the prem labour. Though possibily a bit my fault - I lost my mucous plug at 32 weeks and had contractions all the way through that week and the next before my waters broke at 33w5d. I didn't tell my midwife coz I hadn't had Braxton Hicks and I thought that was what they were even though they took my breath away and were regular pains. My midwife's theory was that I didn't have much space between the top of my hips and the bottom of my rib cage and the baby was growth restricted, and that combined with the severe odemia and blood pressure problems caused prem labour. Dunno what that means for the next one though (if there is ever another one).

Hope you two managed to get some sleep last night and had a good weekend.
Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:53pm
Just trying to plan out our wee holiday since its next weekend - I was thinking it might be good to get together Sunday morning, how does that suit you two? And where would you like to meet up? I think I have Kel's number but not sure about yours Sonia.
Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 7:42pm
Having a bit of a stressed out weekend, apparently this baby isn't growing well now and I have to go for a scan on Monday. Trying not to worry but the weekend seems so long!

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 8:36pm
Hope all is okay with baby Genie.

Sunday morning suits me Shelt. Happy to meet up where ever. I think I still have your number in my phone so can send you a text if you like so that you have my number as well.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2012 at 4:04pm
Yep I'm free I think on sunday?? Got mw saturday but sunday should be free.

Oh no Genie! Maybe your fluids are low? are you drinking enough water? Cross fingers all your monitoring will come back totally fine!
Kel

Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2012 at 4:11pm
Yeah I have been drinking a bit less water Kel, just having trouble getting it in with the reflux :(

Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 10:22pm
Well had the scan today, feels like it was quite a waste of time. For a start it was a male sonographer..I hate male sonographers, they tell you next to nothing and then you have to quiz them to get that much! So baby is within normal range, estimated at 7pound 1 but..get this..he said they can be up to 18 ounces out either way!!!!! WTF?? That makes it mean nothing! Anyway overall I'm reassured I guess, see mw again tomorrow so will see what she says. By his comments though I think I trust what she says just by feeling baby than what he says could be 18oz out. Gave dh and I a bit of a laugh when I got home and told him anyway lol

Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2012 at 8:43pm
So Sunday morning it is then? What time and where? I checked and I have both your numbers in my phone. No internet access from Thursday afternoon though, I've had the internet on my phone turned off. Looking forward to seeing you both and the kiddies

Glad to hear the scan went ok - 18oz out though, that's crazy! Not long to go now!
oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:16am
Sunday morning all good. Happy if you just want to come here otherwise am happy to meet up somewhere else. Not sure what the weather is meant to be doing.

It is amazing just how out the scans can be isn't it! Glad it went well though Genie.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2012 at 4:40pm
Will be good to come to you, haven't really taken Greer out many places! Am going to try & leave boss boots at home LOL What time???

Genie, it makes me laugh that they can be that far out, it's usually plus or minus 3-4 weeks, ummmm hello! Did you find out your fluid levels & if your blood flow was good??
Kel

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2012 at 4:49pm
I will have to do my housework!!! Bout 10ish sound okay with everyone??? I will make sure I have baked for morning tea as well.

Shelt - you blackboard is all ready for you as well.
Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:17pm
No they didn't say anything about fluid or blood flow, assume it would've been in the report to the mw and she would have said if it was an issue.

Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:24pm
Cool, so Sunday at 10 at your house Sonia? What number are you again? I remember the road, just not the number. And yay new blackboard, Gabrielle will be stoked
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:42pm
Yep Genie, she would have, hopefully not long to go for you? When have you gone with the other kids?

Dunno, it's the one with the white picket fence lol
Kel

Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:40pm
Around 12 days over :(

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:01am
LOL Kel - I am the white picket fence! Number 7. 10 is all good. Any requests for morning tea?? Will make sure it is dairy free.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2012 at 12:14pm
You rock for baking I'm still lacking motivation in that area

Oh no Genie! So ages away!
Kel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 691692693694>