FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2008 mums [:)]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 83>
Author
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:10pm
afternoons good for me too

thats great that you had a better night sleep really makes a difference to how you feel i reckon. toby woke every 2 hours last night for a feed- eek! he had one stretch from 3-6 though! lol.

Sponsored Links

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:27pm
anyone else want more babies already?!!! lol. i honestly thought i would feel complete with toby now- and having 4 kids i thought something in me would feel over it all, but i dont. i know that 4 is enough for me but i feel i could do it all over again! lol, someone help me!!!!! after all my complaining etc.. i really am going to miss it

Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:03pm
Do I need to pull some posts from when you were waiting for Toby to be born and remind you how hard it was? Just kidding.
I don't want to hear you're not over it yet - that's my theory too, two kids will be enough for us and at the moment I'm definitely not going through this again...don't tell me it all changes! I want to stay strong!
I want to come to Nelson now too!

Geez, I shouldn't be in here so much...back to the due in May thread.
Mum to two gorgeous girls!
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:15pm
lol- i know mazzy! i dont enjoy it yet when its over i do and i miss it!!! nope! i have to keep telling myself no more!
hooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:01pm
yer iam not having any more, well i say that now, but really don't want another one.
Desiree

hooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:01pm
Hey Rach do you have a dog?
Desiree

rosewood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:42pm
Arvo's suit me too Rach!
Bad night last night. Morgan settled at 3.45 yep 3.45 and didnt sleep at all between 10pm and then! Somewhat knackered today.
Gill

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:01pm
ooh i bet you are gill- hopefully you'll get some sleep tonight.
hubby goes back to work tonight, so i hope that my night isnt too bad alone really not looking forward to it.

hooper- desiree (nice having a name!!) no i dont have a dog, no animals other than 4 goldfish.

gill- when is morgans scan? when i had my first baby we had heaps of problems, she was readmitted to hospital and had to have heaps of tests etc... had to have a heart scan, brain scan etc... was awful then a month or so later needed genetic blood tests hated waiting for results, which came back all clear they are different situations but just wanted you to know we went through something, so kind of understand what you are going through and am here for you if you need to talk
rosewood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:24pm
Havent got the appointment through the post yet They said on Thursday that they would get us an appointment so was hoping it would arrive Friday/Saturday but nothing. Seeing Ruth tomorrow so hopefully she might be able to chase it for me if we dont get it tomorrow.

Feeds today have gone from being 3 hrs apart and are now 1 and a quarter apart. Wish he could be a bit more consistant.

I will be thinking of you tonight Rach. Although dh wasnt much use last night (bless him) it was stil nice knowing he was there.

I have a dog desiree?

Edited by rosewood
Gill

hooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:19am
was only asking as thought you might of lived down the street from me, they have same sort of van as yours.
Hope your night went ok Rach.
Hope you have a better day Gill.
Xavier is pretty good really he does between 2 to 5 hours, usally 4 to 5 at night which is good means i can get a decent sleep.
Desiree

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:54am
the night wasnt too bad, had mostly 3 hour stretches... miss having hubby around but thats life aye?!! lol.

ARGH! just realised hubby has the double buggy in the car! eek! going to be a fun walk to school carrying toby, pushing kayla... this is where it would be handy to have a frontpack! it isnt far to school but may be a bit of a laugh for anyone watching me struggling! haha
hooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:21am
yer that will be abit of a laugh Rach.
i borrowed a frontpack off a mate of mine its great, i love it.

Should we arrange to meet sometime this week or make it next? iam really not to worried when, any day suits me.
Desiree

Ariana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:28pm
hey girls, i'm still here hehe just been really busy with the family and all.... anyway I will try pop back a little bit later and fill you all in on my lil fatty

hope you are all well, talk soon....
Ariana

Mum to Minardi, Victoria, Alecia and William.
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:46pm
look forward to hearing how you are doing ariana!!!
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:47pm
anyweek fine for me, this week or next... havent got any plans for a while. so i'll see when is best for you both and i can work around that
hooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:33am
what about friday arvo? say 1pm?
Desiree

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:39pm
Aww, you ladies are so lucky being able to meet up!

Jackson is doing well... he's very placid which is fantastic when there's three other children (and DH!) demanding my attention. He sleeps a lot (yay!) and has a good awake time around 4pm, before sleeping for 4 hourly stretches through the night!

I got a Moby wrap for my birthday last year, and I'm finding it fantastic... I put Josiah and (my) Xavier into the double buggy, and wear Jackson in the wrap. The other thing we do is put Jackson and Xavier into the buggy and Josiah either walks or goes in the little umbrella stroller, but that only works when there's not just me!

Right, time to grab some lunch before taking Josiah to kindy. Have a good day everyone
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
hooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:51pm
Wow Becca sounds like you have things sorted. both my two are asleep yay! (does a little dance).
MW comin this arvo will be interesring to see how weight xavier has put on.
Desiree

rosewood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:29pm
Hi,
I wont be able to come along on friday as Morgan has at last got his scan appointment through for friday. DH cant come with me either as he is back to work. Have managed to get someone to look after DD. Ruth has said that she will come along with me to the appointment which is great. Please dont let me stop you meeting up this week though.
Still a bit emotional here. I think that the tiredness is also playing a big part in that. Morgan did manage almost 3 hours in between a feed today which is great. (2 hourly overnight though last night)
Gill

Ariana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:01pm
Hey girls,
Gill keep your chin up, we are all here for you.. man you guys are lucky that you can meet up!!

Well my wee boy is one month old today where is the time going???
He weighed in at a healthy 9lb 4ozs yesterday... this is the same weight that Victoria was when she was born

We are sleeping brilliantly during the day (amonsgt the chaos hahaha) am trying to stretch Will out further at night.. going about 4 hourly somethimes has been as close at 3 hourly!!! Mummy is pretty tired but we are getting there... Sleep is over rated anyway!!

Will try and post some photos tomorrow...

Take care girls and I will be back soon...
Ariana

Mum to Minardi, Victoria, Alecia and William.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 83>