FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Feb 09

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 386>
Author
Danaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:20pm
My doc said 4th Feb but the online calendars are saying 27th Jan. 1st day of last AF was 22nd April so am I Feb or Jan? This could mean the difference between a Capricorn and an Aquarius LOL
Sponsored Links

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 5:19pm
huge congrats to all the feb mums to be (and waiting to find out hehe) wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Just like to say Feb babies are sooooo lovely and i'm not just saying that coz i'm one lol not at all hehe

Nefertiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nefertiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:44pm
I think your doctor is wrong Danaj. Online does say 27th Jan, give or take a day.

The process my doctor used (cannot remember the name she uses) was you count 9 months from first day of af, and add 7 days. If this was used, your date would be Jan 29th. Which when she did mine it was also 2 days later like yours!
But your doctor saying 4 Feb It's only a few days out (a weeks!)...I wonder what method he used?
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 8:01pm
I also calculate 27th January. Thats 40 weeks from your last period.

Do normaly ovulate later in your cycle, is your cycle normally 28 days? I dont ovulate until day 21-25 due to a 5-6 week cycle so that pushes me back a week or so.

Either way, your baby will be an aquarius, unless its born before Jan 22nd.

Congratulations Danaj.
Joelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 4:34pm
wow feb thread - congrats to all the ladies who are due in February 2009
Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 10:36pm
Fingers crossed i will be in here soon! Congrats Dana
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 10:25pm
Wow feb 09 !!! Congrats to you
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:41pm
Congrats Dana. Im hoping I will be here to join you soon. Also hoping there will be others from the TTC to follow as well
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2008 at 6:29pm
Still no more feb 09 mum's? Hopefully after the weekend you'll have a whole pile of us joining you dana!
KiwiNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2008 at 6:58pm
Congratulations Dana. Hopefully more Fab Feb Mums join you sooon
PAM
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2008 at 8:10pm

Argh I am gagging to be in here! lol  Can't wait to test! *might* test Sunday morning if I still have PSN etc.... am really trying to hang off till Monday though.

Any more takers for the Feb thread?

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:51am
please, please, please, please, please
TTC #2
tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 1:40pm
You two are so in here

try and hold out emmecat if you can (says the one who tested today). monday you'll be 12DPO and the line might be a bit darker.
Kat70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kat70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 9:37pm
Hi All

Have just said hello to January Mummies....I have only just found out, so due 28th Jan, but could be early Feb? all a bit surreal right now, and very early days...Is it normal to be feeling v anxious at this time?

Congratulations to those who have got the big + on the test! (my line was v dark!) and sending out pink bubbles to those TTC

Edited by Kat70
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 10:41am
Yay congrats to Feb mummies!!!! Maybe I will join you at some stage Fingers crossed

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Beachy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 12:14pm
Thought I'd pop into the February thread too.. in case my baby is late (my first son was 14 days over!!).

I'm due around January 27th... so who knows!!

lyndsayjane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyndsayjane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 12:42pm
Well, I guess I'll be the next to join the due in Feb. 09 group! Got a positive test last week and am going to the doctor tomorrow to confirm all is well! It's been a bit of a surprise as my husband and I weren't expecting it, but I'm getting excited. Looking forward to chatting with other expectant moms
Kat70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kat70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 6:08pm
Congrats Lyndsayjane! hope all goes well at the doctors tomorrow. I will be going for blood test #3 tomorrow so hope all is going well. This website has been so helpful so far, so many questions and with it being "secret" it helps to read and share your experiences    Can any of the ladies share their experience with exercise in these early days? would like to continue to go running but do not want to put anything at risk (also....what do I tell my friend if I had to I break our running date?)
kiwisj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwisj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:12am
Wellllllll, I have been holding off posting so far coz I'm so paranoid it's all in my head But got FOUR BFPs last week and went to see my doc today - he said he didn't think there was any need to do a fifth test LOL. But took bloods and urine sample, not sure when I find out how those are looking?

He reckons I'm due Feb 5th --    Definitely hasn't sunken in yet. We only started trying last month!

PS - Hi I'm a newbie, kiwi living overseas. Hopefully growing baby #1
Rashika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rashika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:52pm
Hey all... well hopefully this baby sticks around, just a faint positive at the moment, hopefully will get stronger when i test again tomorrow, then the fun starts.
I understand KiwisJ: I still feel paranoid myself... dont wanna tell anyone just in case.
Due 11 feb 2009.
I must admit it is GREAT to be able to change my ticker!

Edited by Rashika
Jan 08 :angel:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 386>