FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat’s in the crockpot today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>
Author
X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 6:15pm
In my crockpot today-
McCormicks sachet (lamb, garlic & herb),
chicken sausages,
2 tins tomatoes
half a bag of stirfry vegetables
an onion.
It's one of those "throw everything in the crockpot & hope for the best" meals!

Sponsored Links

Inlove28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inlove28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2009 at 3:39pm
Hmmm im hungry!
RunningT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RunningT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2009 at 5:20pm
Yay this thread is still going....

Tonight Matthew....
Chicken drumsticks
Can of Indian tomatoes
Peppers
Onion
Carrot
Mushies
Garma Masala
Garlic
Fennel Seeds.

Another throw in the crock pot and hope for the best.
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2009 at 1:02pm
thrown in mine and hoping for the best is:

lamb shanks
pack of continental rich casserole mix
onions
tomato paste
garlic

will probably serve with couscous cause i know the kids will at least eat that!

Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 4:12pm
yummmm

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2010 at 2:30pm
Today is lamb rack with rosemary and fresh mint
maysie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 2:45pm
Devilled sausages and we'll have them with mashed potatoes and fresh beans from the garden :)

julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2010 at 10:02am
roast lamb , hmmmm never cooked roast lamb in it before - lets see hoe this goes .
Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:47am
Julz - How did the lamb turn out?

Im doing beef bourginon - its yum!! (with roast potato and pumpkin and beans and yorkshire pud - ha go figure but its taking up space in the freezer)
http://lilypie.com]
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:17pm
might pull mine out and get some porridge in it for brekkie tomorrow!

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:53pm
Chilli Con Carne in the crockpot today, first crockpot meal.. since the weather has got cooler...
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

SpecialK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 9:42am
Bacon hock and veg soup today. I went to town with the veg (had heaps that needed to be used up) and there wasn't much room for the water... so it might be a stew rather than a soup!
charlotteandhuntersmummy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlotteandhuntersmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 9:46am
hmmmm think i might pop some devilled sausages in it today am feeling a little lazy :)
Bexee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:04pm
Lamb, ginger and orange stew with red lentils... goodness knows what it will be like!
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 4:32pm
I am throwing together a pea and ham soup tonight so its all goody for lunch tomorrow

MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 5:28pm
Beef Gholuash for us...
?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 8:38pm
Mmmmm Roast chicken :)
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 11:05am
Last night we had Chicken drumsticks, onion, potatoes, kumara, carrot and garlic - was my first attempt at a crockpot dinner and was delish, I think I'll use it all the time now, so darn easy

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 11:44am
Last night we had roast beef, last week we had honey lemon chicken and we also did a beef stew that my grand dad had seen on the Good Morning show!

Tonight I think we are going to do something with chicken... But need some inspiration!
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 11:53am
Watties do a really yum garlic and herb pasta sauce that goes beautifully with chicken, its in a can in the same aisle as the tomoato based ones. DP loves it, and we serve it with spaghetti.

My fave crockpot thing is lamb shanks with a can of tomoato soup, 1/4 C beef stock (1 tspn of powder, but only 1/4C water so you get the flavour, but its not so runny later on) and the Watties tomato and herb lamb shank crockpot sachet.. easy and sooo yum... gutted that we only have a small crockpot, so can only do 4 max at a time, and only small ones at that... means we only get one each! Served with mashed potato and mixed veges... perfect winter dinner!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>