FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBabies due after IVF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 190191192193>
Author
wispy_willow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:49pm
Oh, yay, congrats Candukiwi!!!!

Apparently there is a Facebook group which people tend to chat on more, but I've still not managed to join it ... I'm sure one of the other people can set you up if you want to join!

Good luck for tomorrow
Sponsored Links

Candukiwi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candukiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 2:18pm
Thanks wispy willow. Blood tests all good and looking promising yay.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:41pm
Woohoo
Take good care of yourself from here on (not that I need to tell you that ), spoil yourself, put your feet up, and definitely drink lots of water throughout which I found helped!
Candukiwi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candukiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 12:50pm
Hi Wispy, I find that my body is craving water anyway so that has to be a good thing. It seems as soon as I put my feet up I fall asleep lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 2:41pm
Hehe
NZJenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZJenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:03am
Hi

Are there any IVF mums to be on here at the moment?

Jenn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:13am
Hi Jenn, Yep there are but most of them use a private Facebook group now. Personally I like the anonymity of this OhBaby forum but that's ok
Are you a new IVF mum to be?
NZJenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZJenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:16am
Hi Wispy

Thanks for your fast reply!
Yes, I am - 5w4d, so early days

How do I go about joining the private facebook group?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:57am
Yay, congrats!

Since it's a private and closed group, someone on the group needs to add you ...
NZJenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZJenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:59am
Thanks

Can you add me? My name is ***** (nee J*****) or do we need to become facebook friends first?

Edited by Jenn93526 - 09 October 2012 at 10:13am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:04am
Yep, I think we need to be facebook friends first - are you "Went to James Cook High SchoolLives in Howick, New ZealandFrom Takanini, New Zealand" I can friend you (I think) then de-friend you after I've added you, which I think I can do!   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:06am
Ah hang on - I think I've found you - do you have cupcakes on your profile pic background thingy?
NZJenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZJenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:08am
Yes, that's me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy_willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:11am
Cool, I've added you, so admin just need to approve and then you should be on the group :-)
NZJenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZJenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:12am
That's fabulous, thank you!

I might delete my personal posts above now!
Minny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:00pm

Hi there,

I am an IVF pregnancy too. Just passed 16 weeks. It's our little miracle as my AMH level last November was 0.09! It only took me two rounds of treatment so I consider myself super lucky to be where I am today as I was advised it was most likely I would need an egg donar.

The first round was very stressful and scary, and devastating when it didn't work, but I had a very different attitude to attempt number two. Everything seemed easier and I felt more relaxed and resigned to the BFN I felt I would get at the end...

Can you add me to the FB group please? I will PM my name.

Thanks

Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.

NZJenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZJenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 2:07pm
That is great Minny!
My AMH is 0 so they didn't expect me to even react to the stim drugs!
Sadly the pregnancy fell away at 6 weeks, so I'm off to the clinic for a follow up appointment tomorrow to discuss our next step, I am keen to try IUI now that I know we can actually get pregnant.

I suspect that the clinic is going to push towards donor eggs as this cycle was supposed to be something to do so that we don't regret not trying before going on to donor eggs.
I think they put too much emphasis on the AMH which has only been around for about 3 years and no one knows enough about it to use it as a marker for treatment.
My sister in laws best friend in the UK got turned down for IVF due to ) AMH, she conceived twins naturally after that!
Supra34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supra34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:26pm
Any new IVF mums to be for 2013?

I'm 11 weeks with our first bubs conceived via IVF on the public cycle :)
wispy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wispy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:35am
Congrats!!!!
Most people have decided not to use this forum and have set up a secret and private facebook page - would you like me to ask someone to add you to it?
Supra34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supra34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:39pm
Sure thanks Wispy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 190191192193>