FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2008 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 759760761762>
Author
blondy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2011 at 5:28pm
yay, congrats Hayzie!

Barring any accidents there will never be a #3 here! As Anna said previously, now having had 2 difficult babies makes that a very easy decision!

Hope everyone is doing well. Right now I cannot wait for this first year to be over with.... but i know things will get easier eventually.
Sponsored Links

sottise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sottise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2011 at 6:31pm
Congrats Hayzie - shall I think pink for you? :D

I vote SB for the first #3, but that's not much of a stretch - she's the only one I know of who's planning a
third. ;)

I really don't do pregnant gracefully... 24 weeks and still in semi-denial! NOOOO plans for another here, touching every piece of wood I can see (since both #1 & #2 were 'happy surprises').

Rock climbing sounds innnnteresting. I obviously won't be participating but I'm sure Spud will have a blast. The only problem on my end is the end of June is going to be spastically busy - any chance we can try early or mid-June? Not sure if that works for anyone else but throwing it out there.

FX things get easier soon blondy (and Anna). It must be so draining on top of the regular new baby palaver. :(

Kye, are we finding out your bubba's flavour? Not long til the big scan!

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:32am

Wow congrats Hayzie.

Number 3 won't be happening for a few months. I have plan it around a new house new car my new job.......

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Hayzie Hayzie wrote:

Rock climbing will be fun!

Hope you are all well.
Am at work which is no fun on this gorgeous Sunday! At least I know my little boy misses me

How are the pregnancies going ladies? On Sat morning I got my BFP. So there you go - back to the top of the list now! Where are the #3s now??

Wooohoo! Congrats .. I knew I should lurk more often (especially after missing out on Kyes news till it was FB worthy)

Oh and no number threes from me .. so you girls are on your own! xx
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:45am
Oh and can I vote late June .. we arent back in NZ till 17th and you know I'm going to be wanting party food

tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:41pm
Im easy with times, may just have my couzins 3rd birthday start of June that I cant miss out on

no rock climbing for me either, hopefully Jayden gets a bit more gutsier (hes a wimp) by then to join in!

soooooooooooooooooooo exciting hayzie! cant believe thats it were all on number 2! (aside from Emma who had bet us to it)

Sure am finding out the sex sottise! hows your pregnancy going? Ive got around 10days until my scan (not that Im counting or anything) cant wait to find out the colour, baby better be co-operating and not have its legs crossed!

went back to pump class today first time in over 4 months since breaking the ankle! was tough work not doing it for so long plus being pregnant!

fireE hows your ankle?

[/url]
fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:10pm
Congrats Hayzie

I reckon Sarah and Kellie will be our only #3ers.

June sounds good - avoids clashes with birthdays. Any dates in June we should avoid?

Ankle's getting better. Still in the moon boot but I've started driving very short distances (once - I tackle the motorway tomorrow!). But getting there.
Mum to two wee boys
tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:14pm
yay FE thats great about the foot! just dont do what I did once and hop in the car forgetting about the moon boot and drive off wondering why you A) cant break and B) arent going very fast cause the accelerater wont work cause you cant push it down

The first weekend around 4th-5th June would be out for me as thats probably Munro my couzins 3rd birthday
[/url]
kiwikid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwikid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:27am
Big congrats Hayzie, lovely news! Hope your pregnancy is dull and uneventful

Five weeks til due date here, feeling a bit blah TBH but no real reason other than killer heartburn and I seem to be able to manage an hour or two playing / entertaining / chores and then feel absolutely knackered. Ah well not too long to go now. Oh and I have a hideously short fuse with Hayden, last week he was great but fecking hell this week he's a total whingey PITA to be frank, on the upside TT is still going well and I rarely have to remind him to go (only when we are out and I'm nervous, not that he's had any accidents while out but I'm sure the time will come!)

Mum and Dad said they will buy the Ergo for baby girl YAY! I can get it via a friend via the US for around £90 for the carrier and insert which is around $180NZD, fairly good price I think. All the bedding/muslins/NB & 0-3 clothes are all washed and ready to go so pretty much sorted really. Wont be able to sort rooms out until after she is here as Mum and Dad will be in the room we'll transfer Hayden into for the week/s around baby's arrival but then we'll shift him over to the big room. Goodness knows where I'm supposed to change nappies in the middle of the night, might have to set up a change station in the landing at the top of the stairs to the bedrooms LOL

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR why cant my child entertain himself without causing MASS DISTRUCTION

kiwikid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwikid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:49am
I'm going to make a couple of batchs of the Lactation Cookies to freeze, from what I can tell I could easily reduce the 1 cup of white sugar and 1 cup of brown sugar to 1/2 a cup of each without altering the recipe to any great degree - does that sound about right?

And orginal recipe is 2 tbls of LSA but Weegee recommended 4, is that what you guys use?

Now to see if I can actually get LSA here

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:29am

LoL Kellie might even beat me to a #3

#3 is it for us, I'm quite just enjoying (coping) with 2, so only 1 more or I'll go barmy. It seems now as they are older it gets harder, I like those babies that just sleep....

I don't know how you guys are doing the whole working thing with kids. I had a meeting last night and today I'm just knackered. The end of daylight savings probably didnt' help Ev's woken up at 5.45 for 3 nights, I can't rememerb whether R just coped with it or if he was waking earlier.

You ladies just pick a date and we'll be there. We didn't end up coming up for the March baby party, so we can come up to my favourite ladies instead.

Be heading up to Pukekohe in the next few weeks, can't remember whether I said in here or not, DH's Gdad has pancreaotic Cancer and is done to his last few days, they though he would be gone by now but he's still holding on. He's in the hospice and Tauranga and the funeral is all planned for in pukekohe.

Wow KK on 5 weeks left. Man these babies arre coming fast. I have a whingey kid too, waaa I want a cuddle waa I'm hungry waaa......

I've never made the lactation cookies. I'm tempted to though.
Miss E has dropped her before bed boob, and only has morning boob now but I feel really empty.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

scribe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 2:06pm
Congratulations Hayzie, what a happy surprise! All the best

I'm the opposite Sarah, I have difficult babies and easy-ish toddlers.

Gah I hate daylight savings, it screws everything up! Yawn.

Mum has been here for nearly a week so my days are a bit more eventful but she has been really helpful and great with the girls.

Congrats on the new job Sarah. I like their stuff and I hosted a party on Sunday but hardly anyone came... I don't mind at all if it's not their thing - most of my good friends don't have kids/own homes etc - but it is annoying when people say they'll come and then just don't turn up.

How exciting Kiwikid. That tiredness is so hard though huh?

A friend from coffee group is expecting a third now - I am so not jealous. Well just for the briefest of moments and then I reminded myself of all the reasons why it makes sense to stop at 2. I always imagined myself with more like 4 kids but the reality didn't match up to the idea in my head ;)

It must feel great to be getting more mobile FE

How did Jayden go in daycare last week, Kye?

Edited by anakk
Hayzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:42pm
Aw thanks all Kept up the habit in this forum of first month trying!! There will be heaps of #3s if there are any whoopsies!!!!

Good work on Hayden's TTing. Logan has finally "got it". Whew...undies are heaps easier than nappies.

I am a tiny bit worried about how I will go working and sitting massive exams in a couple of years with 2 kids...just had to get a sibling for themonkey though.

Anna - you sound like you are doing a good job with your Mum. Good to she is helping you.

Oooh- Kye scan is soon....exciting!

Better get the hollering boy out the bath....

weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:30am
Hi hi hi! LF tipped me off that I'd better stick my nose back in here - it's been a month and I've missed a LOT!

CONGRATS Hayzie! So exciting and I can't believe how easily we've all gotten UTD in here. A bit scary to contemplate really.

I still don't know about the #3 thing. I don't really want any more babies but I would love to be pregnant again and desperately want to birth again. Would seriously consider being a surrogate. Really. As long as it wasn't genetically mine in any way. I think DH would take some convincing about that though

I like the sound of the rock climbing party!

KK, FE got it right on the money, I do think you need to be in the right head space to VBAC, and there is absolutely no shame in going elective. But if you have any questions about the VBAC side of things feel free to message me on Facebook - I'm not around here much these days (obviously).

Actually speaking of Facebook... what do people think about maybe starting up a secret group on there and communicating that way? It's not like we really need to be open to newbies, we never get any (for long anyway), we're all FB friends and it's a bit more private. Just some people might object to something else to check, is all...?

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:53pm
I think its a great idea ... I can check that from my iphone lol ..

tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:00pm
fantastic idea weegee! we have a secret private group on FB for September 11 mums to be and its great, totally private, doesnt come up in feeds that we have posted etc and I find Im on fb more than on here etc

great idea!
[/url]
tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:08pm
Ive got all excited and created the group in advance of everyone saying its a good idea ;-) hope you dont all mind! you should have been added on facebook, its a secret group so no one can see you have joined, see memeber, see posts, and nothing comes up in your news feed - please let me know if Ive missed anyone off
[/url]
fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by lilfatty lilfatty wrote:

I think its a great idea ... I can check that from my iphone lol ..

Oooh, me too as of tomorrow
Mum to two wee boys
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 759760761762>