FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in March 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 733>
Author
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 6:11pm
WOW march mummies already! congrats guys! sending lots of sticky healthy vibes!!!

Sponsored Links

KiwiNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 7:11pm
great news Tigerish

Congrats to all the March mums
PAM
mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 9:26pm
Me too! Due 03 march, 1st baby
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 9:43pm
Congrats to all the March Mummies to be

Edited by Two Blondinis
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 9:59pm
Shannon - 3rd
Tigerish - 6th
Queenbean - 10th
Rachel25 - 15th

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 10:22pm
Randy Rachel got her BFP!!! Congrats again chicken, I guess you won that part of the comp. Cant wait to hear what your DH said when he saw the test!

Congrats to all the other march mummies...

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 10:46pm
congrats ladies! os pleased to see you finally got your bfp Rach. Hopefully emma gets one too.

Yay for march babies. i hear it's a good month

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2008 at 4:58pm
Welcome Shannon!

Yay about the extra strong preggie test Tigerish, even though your appointment dates got mixed up!

Thanks for all the congrats too everyone

I was having a bit of a panic for most of the day, scared of having another m/c etc etc. But I've told myself there's nothing I can do about it so no point worrying! (right?!)
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2008 at 6:23pm
indeed rach, indeed

Tigerish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigerish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2008 at 10:09pm
It is hard to believe its real and that everything will be okay but we really have to believe it is (otherwise we'll all go crazy!). I'm thinking lots of positive thoughts for us all!

This weekend will be a challenge. The first one where we are aware we're preggy and can't let anyone else know. My friends are so suspicious too!

queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2008 at 11:17pm
Yep, my weekend is going to be very hard too. I have my 30th birthday party!!! Will be hard work!!

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2008 at 11:37pm
Yay this is exciting!!! Im sooooo hoping I will be in here joining you ladies soon too

Happy and healthy pregnancy to all
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
Vanillabean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanillabean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 7:57am
Congrats everyone!!!

5x mc, Jan 08, June 08, Nov 08, May 09, April 11

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 8:24am
any news from emma?

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 8:39am
Hehe good luck queenbean with your party and coming up with an excuse to not drink! You could always use the good old "I'm on antibiotics" one, I used that a few times while TTC (or the "I have to drive" one, but if it's at your house you probably won't get away with that!)

You're right, it is hard to believe it's real and that that extra line on the pregnancy test is going to turn into an actual person but we do have to believe it, I don't want to spend the whole time being worried. My AF isn't even due till Sunday so if that day passes and nothing happens, then maybe I'll start to relax a bit more (that's the plan, anyway)
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Margs B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margs B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 3:24pm
Hi Ladies.

First baby, due 12 March after first round IVF.

Look forward to chatting with you all in the coming months.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 3:41pm
Rachel- good idea...you dont wanna stress the whole time like i did:(!

queenbean- i just hid some grape juice round the corner at my 30th and drank it and everyone thought it was wine:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 3:43pm
Shannon - 3rd
Tigerish - 6th
Queenbean - 10th
Margs - 12th
Rachel25 - 15th

YAY congrats Margs!

My doctor sent me referal forms for hcg tests in the post so I'll get some done next week coz I'm still a bit nervous (trying not to be though!)
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 3:50pm

Wow, congrats March mummies.  I hope you all have happy healthy pregnancies.

Rachel, since you're in Wgtn, I recommend Domino midwives (based in Newtown) they are fabulous.  They have a strong natural birth focus and my midwife was fabulous.  I still catch up with her (not often enough though... I'm so slack).

Anyway... all the best to all of you.

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 4:20pm
oh and massive congrats to you all!
Mum to two amazing boys!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 733>