FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting to TTC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 783784785786>
Author
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 3:36pm
Ah, a teacher - I see! I had heard something about some teachers being able to take 2 years off, would that include you? Pretty vague on the details as it didnt apply to me so I didnt listen properly!
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
Sponsored Links

Bellaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bellaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 11:30am
Nope, I only get 52 weeks. How is everyone's wait going??

Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 7:14pm
Hey, good to see some chat in this thread.
Exciting times bellaz! I hope the wait passes quickly and congrats 2kurkids!! i see you are 8 weeks :-)
We had planned to start ttc this month but that hasnt happened because i dont have AF back yet. Ive been off birth control for 5 months and am wondering if i need to head back to the doc to check nothing is wrong, ive had minimal brown bloody spotting and rumbling ovaries but nothing else,and my charting has been all over the place! no pattern what so ever. What do you think?
Bellaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bellaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2015 at 1:35pm
I would suggest going to the doctors Mrs K, even if it is just for peace of mind. When I came off the pill, AF came back straight way. Although, everyone is different and I have heard of some people taking awhile for it to return. I hope you can start trying soon!

PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2015 at 9:27pm
Hi all, hope you're all well. Mrs K, I'd go to the doc, just to check. I'd rather be told it'll come, just wait than leave it longer and find out something is wrong. Bellaz, I would try and time it so I'd been there for a year, just for peace of mind. A lot can happen in a year (of being off) so you want to keep that option open, just in case. Better to have it to come back to than not - I had to look for a new job cause I got made redundant just before i went on maternity leave, and trying to find a job, send applications, go for interviews and look after a 9-11 month old is very challenging!

I'm good, have had a rough month or so with DD being sick on and off (colds/rashes/hand foot and mouth/roseola infantum/conjunctivitis 3 times!), and then me with the flu, so I"m in and out of the doctor, on and off work, its very trying times. I can't seem to locate a "working mum's" thread, cause by god I have a lot to rant about. Its a good thing we aren't TTC cause I'm too stressed to get pregnant (or in fact, do anything to try and get pregnant).

Waiting on my sister to have her baby, and one girl from my antenatal group has just had her second, and my work mate just had hers the other day, so its all babies babies babies. Hope you're all well?

Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2015 at 9:14pm
Thanks ladies, i took your advice and booked an appointment. Doctor is on holiday so it isnt til mid October, but that's fine i think. When i go, what questions would you ask? I have been on depo in the past so i suspect it might be of my own doing, oh well. Waiting waiting :-)
I would definitely leave the option to come back to work if you can Bellaz, its the best of both worlds until you come to the time to make the decision once bubs is 12 months or so
PorterLou, sounds like a rough time! Hopefully with the weather improving, so does all the winter illness. A few people at my work have been sick but still coming in so i feel like an antisocial ice queen trying to avoid the germs haha!
Bellaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bellaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 5:36pm
Mrs K, I hope your appointment goes well and they wait goes quickly. PorterLou, that sucks that you have been sick! Hope everyone gets better soon. DH has agreed to start trying in November, so I guess I will leave this thread for now! I was very excited today when I purchased the ovulation testing kit and some pregnancy tests. The lady at the chemist said, "Good luck"! I was so EXCITED! If we get pregnant straight away, I will have been at my job for over a year, which works well. Thanks for all of your support and encouragement! All the best with everyone else's journeys. xx

Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2015 at 6:35pm
Hi ladies,
I just wanted to share a quick update on me. Went to the doctor yesterday and I'm so glad I took your advice. She agreed that we should check things out, had bloods done yesterday, a scan next week and a referral for fertility associates.she said that she doesn't think anything is wrong except that my cycle hasnt started up again after birth control. So basically I just wanted to say thanks for the encouragement to go in the first place
I hope all is well with you
ytsrik35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ytsrik35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 9:45pm
I was waiting to TTC but now have been told to TTC. I have low AMH so am really nervous about infertility problems.
Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 3:48pm
Hello Everyone,
I'm back her for a third any final time, we will be starting TTC November onwards for baby #4, I find it hard to wait but I'm sure passing the days with you ladies will help 😉
Ready to try for our Winter Wildling to join Louie and Scarlett our Autumn and Summer Babies

Cameron226013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cameron226013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2017 at 5:32am
5 years ago, I had married a lovely and beautiful husband. We tried to conceive for one year with no result. But both of us have weight gain, we love eating . We decided to follow a balanced diet and practice regular exercises. We continued doing that for 9 months…then each one of us loses 20 kg. Actually, it was good news for us. We continued trying to conceive for 2 months. Finally, I get pregnant in wonderful twins ever. And now we trying to conceive in the third baby, we are so excited. In fact, the Important factor that helped us followed a healthy well-balanced diet and overcome to stress. So I recommend every couple don’t feel stress and having a regular interesting sex. Good luck.
Cameron226013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cameron226013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2017 at 5:34am
5 years ago, I had married a lovely and beautiful husband. We tried to conceive for one year with no result. But both of us have weight gain, we love eating . We decided to follow a balanced diet and practice regular exercises. We continued doing that for 9 months…then each one of us loses 20 kg. Actually, it was good news for us. We continued trying to conceive for 2 months. Finally, I get pregnant in wonderful twins ever. And now we trying to conceive in the third baby, we are so excited. In fact, the Important factor that helped us followed a healthy well-balanced diet and overcome to stress. So I recommend every couple don’t feel stress and having a regular interesting sex. Good luck.
sofia226715 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sofia226715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2017 at 1:12pm
Hello, women!!!
5 years ago, I had married a lovely and beautiful husband. We tried to conceive for one year with no result. But both of us have weight gain, we love eating . But you know what..! we decided to follow a balanced diet and practice regular exercises. We continued doing that for 9 months…then each one of us loses 20 kg. Actually, it was good news for us. We continued trying to conceive for 2 months. Finally, I get pregnant with wonderful twins ever. And now we trying to conceive in the third baby, we are so excited. In fact, the Important factor that helped us followed a healthy well-balanced diet and overcome stress. So, I recommend every couple don’t feel stress and having a regular interesting sex. Good luck.
Vera265744 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vera265744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2020 at 6:41pm
Essays are common in middle school, high school and college. https://prodissertation.com/ You may even need to write essays in the business world (although they are usually called "reports" at that point).
Vera265744 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vera265744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2020 at 6:43pm
Only then, with the reader’s attention "hooked," should you move on to the thesis. The thesis should be a clear, one-sentence explanation of your position that leaves no doubt in the reader’s mind about which side you are on from the beginning of your essay. https://prodissertation.com/
PatPat266093 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PatPat266093 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2021 at 3:08pm
A few years ago, when I was still living at home and had TV (xD), TLC was my favorite program. The problem was that when I started watching, I spent a few hours in front of the TV and I didn't even know when it was going. Sometimes I miss it, but on the other hand, the TV takes so much attention that I'm glad that I don't have it: D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 783784785786>