FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly/August 07 Toddlers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 59>
Author
MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2008 at 8:51pm

we are going to have to use this at some point lol.. may as well get used to it!

*sits down and gets comfy*

Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs
Sponsored Links

Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 3:14pm
yea thats true.

ahhhh jetts presents seem to be everywhere! ive bought things and hid them and now im finding them lol

ohhhh kylahs birthday tomorrow!!

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 4:08pm

eek!!  Too many babies are turning one!!  This time last year we all have newborns or about to pop!! 

Half my wisdom tooth broke off this afternoon.  I'm soo not looking forward to the bill of having to a) fix it, or b) get it pulled.  I'll find out tomorrow morning when I see the dentist.  Actually Cat, you're a dental assistant right?  What are the chances of a dentist being able to pull a bottom wisdom tooth??  They're saying an oral surgeon might have to do it!  Wicked, typical of me to break the hardest  tooth to get at.

Jett's been miserable today.  He's slept most of it, 3 hr sleep this morning & 3 hr sleep this avo.  He's just woken & seems happier, just hope it lasts.

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 4:25pm

Oh dear that would be expensive wouldnt it?

I try to avoid the dentist. But i think i have some holes cause it hurts when i eat chocolate

Aww and now theres more August babies coming along. Its been a fast year hasnt it?

I just picked up a laybuy from the warehouse. Its just some clothes for Briahna and id forgotten about it but they called me up the other day. I got quite alot actually especially for only $70 lol. Its all so cute like a little purple tracksuit thing. Didnt realise i got 1 and half though! oops!

Melanie.
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 9:19pm
hmmm they should be able to do it italiah unless its seriously impacted (sideways to the other teeth) but if some of its broken then id say it should be ok most dentists will try and get you to get it out tho, but if you have to go to a oral suergon for the amount youll $$$ you may as well get all of them out as theres not much difference in $ .

itd probably be cheaper to get it pulled than fixed. mines giving me hell at the moment too im getting 2 out on monday yay.

lol mellin my teeth hurt with chocolate too! if your teeth hurt with sweet things it means theres a break in the shiny stuff over your teeth and possibly decay inside the tooth

if your tooth is sore to touch, or plays up when you drink hot or cold things, its the nerve playing up and it may come right and settle down if you leave it . . or you may need a root canal

ohhh mellin the warehouse sizes really pi$$ me off! o got jett a dressing gown and got a size 1 then got it home and their size 1 is only 9-12 months!

i have a big layby at the warehouse here but keep forgetting to go in and pay some off it,

ohhhh kylahs birthday tomorrow!
jetts birthday next sat! :( hes running now! cheeky thing loves to be chased! ohhh to have that much energy

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 9:39pm

Yeah its weird. Im just glad that their 1 is still a bit too big for Briahnas cause the things i bought were all size 1 (besides the accidental 1 and a half lol).

yeah i had completely forgotten about it and had only paid $15. hehe.

Ohh haha go Jett. I dont want Briahna to run cause im seriously unfit! haha!

Melanie.
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 8:01am
Hey all..

Kylahs 1 whoop whoop!!

I went to the warehouse yesterday and got 10 yes 10 all in ones for .97c! Can you believe it!

Kylahs only just going into their size 1 now..

Shes getting grumpy better go and open some presents :)
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 10:02am

Thanks for that cat.  Yeah they are able to pull it, so that's good.  Still going to cost $200 though!  I knew an oral surgeon would be rediculous with their price so was having a little panic attack about that.  The receptionist was telling me that, which I was thinking she probably shouldn't be freaking clients out like that and keep her mouth shut.  She's not a dentist so wouldn't know exactly what needs to happen.  Anyway, the dentist was lovely and said it should be a simple procedure.  But great, my mouth is going to be numb for a while afterwards, and I hate having a needle in my mouth!!!  Ahh, I'm tough - I've given birth 3 times!

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 11:53am

^Exactly, you can do anything

OMG really, Kandice? LOL i always miss out on good bargains like that!

Same here, Briahnas only jst fitting size 1 now! Its evena  bit too big. I think i dont feed her enough? lol.

But seriously, when i took her to ther doc she weighed in at about 9.5kg! Thats only 1.5kg in 3months!

Melanie.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 2:03pm

I'm very surprised at how little Jett is.  He hasn't put on weight nearly as fast as Rico & Gia did.  But he's not to small by any means either.  Size 1 in the body fits, but size 1 in the legs are too long, so he must be a shorty.  R & G were easily in size 1 by 9-10 months.  I don't think Jett is 10 kgs yet either.  I bought heaps of size 1 winter pants & I don't think he'll wear them much before it gets too hot.  Although it may be cold for quite a few  months yet, so then he will.  I put him in the sz 1 pants anyway cos the sz 0 are little too short & he gets cold legs.

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 4:40pm
Are you sure Jett isnt 10kg yet as Tom is just and he's been a little fella....well 50% for weight 25% for height...so a litle fatty or a normal weight shorty.
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 5:10pm
my jetts about 13-14kg!! sarah is 5 and only weighs 18kg!

takes after his dad!

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 6:54pm
Yeah Kylah is 9.8kg at the mo. She doesnt fit size 1 anything apart from the warehouse. Shes still in size 0.

Wow birthdays are cool with kids. Will catch up later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 7:38pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLAH!!!!!

(ill do it here too lol just cause i can )

How was her birthday, Kandice?

Okay then so Briahnas pretty much average? I just thought 1.5kgs in 3 months wasnt that much. *shrugs*

Melanie.
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 9:36pm
Happy birthday Kylah. I've looked for that poem Kandice but can't find it. I'll keep looking though as I've put Samara's record/keep sake book in a such a safe place that I can't find that either!

I had Samara weighed on Tuesday and she is 9.75 kg.
Zac Mark - 30.11.05
Samara Ailsa - 13.08.07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:04am
Thanks Kim, dont worry that 'safe' place has Kylahs birth certificate too! I want to open a bank account for her but cant find that safe place.

Kylahs birthday was good. Sucked because my grandad is dying and my mum and uncles had to go down there because hes deteriorating(sp) fast. My mum was so upset to miss her birthday but i told her Kylahs going to be here for years, grandads got days possibly weeks..

We are off to willowbank today, it looks like its going to be a nice day here so its perfect :)

Wish i had an umbrella stroller though.
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:59am
nice day here too

im so pi$$ed off with this dam armadeous cow cup i bought jett tho ggggrrrrrrrrr im trying to find the email for the nz distributor to ask them about it!
leak proof my a$$!
and the ladies at the baby factiory here as lovley as they are are so vague!

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 9:07am
warehouse has really cheap umbrella strollers kandice.

yea im already getting mad with jetts party, so far ive told 1 person she cant come as i dont want her in my house as we got them a really good job with dh and they went behind dh's back to the opposition!
warned 2 others (dh's family) that the day isnt about them so i dont want to hear any of their crap
told dh's entire family that im NOT changing the time or day so its their loss if they cant make it.
my aunt cant make it as shes got terminal cancer and has a few weeks
and my other aunt is going into waikato that same day to get both breasts removed

i didnt really have a party for sarahs 1st birthday , and ive always felt soooooo guilty for it so i really wanted jetts to be special as sarahs pretty much organised the entire thing lol shes so excited.

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 9:51am

Tom is really lucking out compared to you guys in the party stakes.  We have a little friend coming over the day before for afternoon tea and a couple more of my friends (one with a 3 week old and the other 37 weeks preg with twins). 

But on his birthday we are flying up to the grandparents for a week so I am sure he will get spoilt rotten.  Already talked to his aunty and she has gone nuts....bought more than us and I know my folks will do the same.  DH and I are sitting back thinking "should we buy anything more???"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 9:57am
I bought Briahna some clothes and i dont think ill get her anything else.. lol. I mean otherwise she will be too spoilt and shes only 1!
Melanie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 59>