FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust and Sept ’08 Mums and Bubs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126
Author
Lea455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lea455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:52pm
Congratulations Heather!  You will be busy with three!  I don't know how Mums of three or more do it, I find I have my hands full with two, definetely no plans to have any more here!  Thats great that Alex is ready for school!  Ethan is more than likely going to have an extra term at kindy and start school at the start of next year, he is making lots of progress with his development but not quite at the same level as the average 4 1/2 year old just yet (It was suggested by the Min of Education early intervention teacher that we delay him starting school although I had thought about it myself). 
Dylan is a confident, energetic toddler who tries his best to keep up with big brother!  We had some bad news recently in regards to his allergies.  He is still highly allergic to dairy, egg and peanuts and is also now allergic to soy, wheat, citrus, rice and potato.  Just as well I am a SAHM and have lots of time to cook!  Hes also now allergic to cats, dogs, dust mites and a few tree and grass pollens.  We do have a cat who is now no longer allowed inside the house.  It certainly explains why his excema was getting worse instead of better in spite of the various creams and medicines the hospital kept trying on him!

Sponsored Links

Lea455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lea455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 2:38pm
Belated Happy Birthday wishes to all of our big 5 year olds!Clap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126