FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 2008 Mum’s and bub’s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 448>
Author
LockieandLiam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LockieandLiam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2008 at 8:37pm
*Lurker in"

Congrats Emma on the safe arrival of baby Lily, I wonder who will win her heart Sam or Jayden. Take care and hope things are well.

*Lurker out*

Sponsored Links

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2008 at 8:52pm
Congratulations Emma and welcome Lily What a beautiful name too
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
KiwiNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 9:59am
It's October this week!!!!

Can't wait to start posting here
PAM
BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 6:03pm
Congrats all the new Mummies!!!
Emma, I'm thrilled to hear of Lily's birth! You've been waiting a while, huh

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 8:10pm
congrats on the arrival of Lily emma!!

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 9:25am
Just to let you know & to add an official October baby, Ash was born yesterday at 5.30pm weight this morning was 3kg.

Congrats to Katier, DH & K.

McPloppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McPloppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 6:48pm
Hi Emma, congrats on the birth of your baby, Kirstin told me this evening. We should catch up some time when you are all sorted at home. There are other Sept mums wanting to catch up some time and you are welome to join us.
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 7:27pm
Thanks for all the best wishes! Lily and I are at home and settling in well!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 7:47pm
Yey, welcome to this side Emma! Congrats on little Lily!
kakapo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 9:45am

Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

*lurking in*

Am guessing Chonny didn'y get much sleep last night

"Vincent would like to announce the safe arrival of his lil bro David Michael at 6.53am this morning. Mother and baby well. Vincent very excited!"

Huge congrats to Chonny, her DH and of course new big bro Vincent!

Also lurking .... CONGRATS Chonny - so pleased to hear about David's safe arrival .

KiwiNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 10:36am
congrats chonny
PAM
Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 11:07am
YAY Congrats Chonny!!!!
Katie_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 2:47pm
Yay Chonny!! He is soo cute!!!

I thought I would pop my head in here too.

They are telling us about the surgery within 48 hours. His first procedure (at 15 hours) didn't quite cut it so they are going to have to do the full on open heart surgery (gulp) That will be really hard as we know him so well now!!

For anyone that doesn't know - Ash has a few heart problems and we have been at starship since he was born, I can't wait to leave - I am going stir crazy!! lol. But at least I get a cute little guy to keep me company while I am here

We are neighbours with another ohbaby mum and bubs, Daniel too But of course I am braindead and can't remember mums name!

catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 9:57pm
thinking of you and Ash Katie

have they given any indication of when you may be able to go home yet?

Katie_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 5:26pm
Uuuuum they tried him off the meds for the last time today and it didn't go well so they are telling us about when they are going to do surgery in the next few days, then apparently 2 weeks AFTER that we can go!!! As long as we are not in here for christmas!!!!

KiwiNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 7:14pm
good luck with everything Katie. I am sure Ash will be home with you at Christmas

Sonya has decided that she doesn't like sleeping at night and has kept us up for the last two nights. I was on AB's after the birth and just finished on Monday. The MW thinks that it might be the AB's and once they are completely out of my system she will sleep better. Fingers crossed. I have been in bed catching up on sleep most of the day - but not sure how I will cope when DH goes back to work next week.
PAM
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 8:45pm
Fiona has texted to say Finley Jack arrived at 4.07 pm today and mum and baby are doing well.

BIG CONGRATS! Hoorah!

catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 4:04pm
Fiona has been back in touch to say Finley is 7lb 6oz and she hopes to go home tomorrow when she will post some photos!

fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 4:29pm
LOL Katie - I'm lurking in! I so sorry Ash didn't tolerate being off the meds and that he needs surgery. I hope they can do it soon so you can all get on with his recovery - it's horrible being in the waiting phase. I'm sure he'll be home for Christmas. He seems a very alert wee fighter.
Mum to two wee boys
Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 4:41pm
Thinking of you and wee Ash, Katie. I hope you two will be out for Christmas too!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 448>