FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 597>
Author
lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 6:01am
Congrats onemorebub!!
I'm a June baby too, which means if I get to join this thread I'll have my first baby just before my 30th birthday I'd love a new baby as a birthday present
Sponsored Links

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 6:59am
Originally posted by onemorebub onemorebub wrote:

Think im due around the 4th or 5th of June.

Welcome welcome welcome Sally! We are due around the same time, OMG! We're pregnant!
TTC #2
onemorebub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 7:11am
lol tracey

Can you beleive it, i cant quite beleive it yet, lol

My head is spinning still!

Its finally happened!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:22am
Hello girlys!

Lilypie thinks I'm due on the 3rd of June. So I may end up with 2 june bubbas.

I'm off to the docs at 10am to find out when I can get a scan to check where it's implanted. I hope I don't have to wait too long
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 9:37am
Woohoo, and then there were 3 :)

Sally I'm still in disbelief off and on myself, I haven't "officially" missed my period yet (I have a cycle that ranges from 27-31 CD's and a LP of 14-16). I keep reminding myself that I've had to BFP's, my breasts are an amazing network of blue veins, blah blah blah symptoms and yet I've been getting all crampy this morning so part of me is thinking "see it's all a big joke and AF is going to arrive" DH really doesn't get the worry thing, he's very much "what will be will be" and "cross that bridge when we come to it" why can't I be like that?

The last few days seem like they are positively dragging along. I want HUGE, unmistakable changes to be happening right now! I want to wake up with a "belly" I'm positively nutty.
TTC #2
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 9:38am
Originally posted by kebakat kebakat wrote:

I'm off to the docs at 10am to find out when I can get a scan to check where it's implanted. I hope I don't have to wait too long

Hope this all goes well for you, the chances of you having another ectopic are slim, remember that.

*hugs*
TTC #2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 10:22am
well i just got home from the doctors, where i saw the nurse. She told me there was no point in doing another test or getting bloods done as i have had 4 positive tests, IM PREGNANT!! lol

She gave me a list of midwives to call and told me to get in quick cos they are so full.

Well heres to all us preggy June mummas.... lol
All 3 of us!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 10:37am
woohoo Just made first appointment with midwife........ ahhhhhhhhhh!

Very real now, lol!
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 10:50am
Mine first appointment is on the 9th October.
TTC #2
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 10:52am
I've had bloods done, my test at the docs was neg but I knew that would happen cause it was so faint this morning.

I can't get a scan until I complain of pain which is annoying.

I'm kinda scared to contact midwives
kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:32am
Congratulations to all June mummies to be!
All the best for your pregnancies =]

**Sticky dust for all**

Little Angel, April 10
Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 12:49pm
Oh wow, june mummies already.

That is great news.

Time sure does fly by !!..

Congrats everyone who is on and will be on this thread..

Sticky baby vibes too all !!

xx
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 6:12pm
Tracey, I have had cramping right through.... it didnt really ease off until about 9 weeks. Now its just the odd cramp, I found that if I had a quick pee, the cramps subsided not long after.. So excited for you all!

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 6:32pm
Congrats for the new June Mums to be!!!! Stick wee bubbas!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:20pm
Well I'm starting to really feel pregnant today. I've been so dizzy all afternoon and evening. Plus the constantly hungry, feeling yuck if I don't eat and the constant peeing! Yay
TTC #2
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 9:25pm
I've been rather light headed this afternoon as well. I'm tired as hell right now though, so off to bed for me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 9:57pm
OH THANK GOODNESS its not just me!!
I thought it was in my head, i have been on the loo so many time the last few days im sick of the sight of it, lol.

AND HUNGRY. WOW, where did this insatiable appetite come from!!

Sally
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 7:55am
My lil man was not nice to me last night. I think he's getting a cold. Awake every half hour. DH dumped him in bed with me and buggered of to another room. Cheeky man!
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 8:49am
just popping in to say congrats again to all you girls...and to suggest that you get this threaded sticked so we dont have to go searching for it...lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 9:12am
wow that was an interesting nights sleep...
I was having vivid dreams all night about really odd stuff, like my vege garden, lol...... felt like i dreamt all night!
Im not normally much of a dreamer but hey i could get used to this, i love dreaming!

Sally
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 597>