FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in July 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 262>
Author
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Linzy Linzy wrote:

A bit tenative about saying hello as I am only 4wks but we should have another baby arriving 12th July. I got a BFP this morning but have suspected I was pg for about 1.5wks now. Only tested this early as my mw for Jack has just had a baby so the mw I want to try and get this time is always busy, hoping that I am getting in early enough if I call tomorrow, fingers crossed!

ETA: I just re-read my post and I don't think it even makes sense! Had better head to bed!

what were your signs that made you think you were pregnant?

Congrats July parents to be - I might be joining ya in a few weeks
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Sponsored Links

myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 10:23am
Originally posted by AnnC AnnC wrote:

what were your signs that made you think you were pregnant?

Mild thrush (sorry TMI!) which seems to have gone away by itself, I had thrush when I was pg with Jack. Then I gave my boobs a squeeze (again, sorry TMI!!) and I had colostrum in the right one which was always by *good* breast when I was bf Jack. This was all at about 2.5-3wks. In the last few days or so I have had lots of twinges, mild aches like I have pulled my stomach muscles etc. I have felt a bit nauseus as well but I am not sure if that is all in my head, I had ms with Jack and I am wondering if my brain in playing tricks on me since I have suspected I was pg.

ETA: oh and things have started to taste funny, especially milk and I get a funny, almost furry feeling in my mouth after a cup of tea (only just remembered that as I have just finished a cuppa).
Oh dear nappy brain and baby brain! I'm doomed

Edited by Linzy
Lindsey

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 11:27am
Congratulations to all the July mummies to be. Heres hoping for happy & healthy preganancies for you all
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 5:01pm
Hey guys, how did the scan go Fergie? Gosh I have had the worst morning sickness today and feeling really tired, How is everyone else feeling?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 6:05pm
I am feeling pretty good considering I worked this afternoon and it is stocktake (I am normally a SAHM but DH was injured at work so I am doing some work since he can stay at home and look after Jack).

Very happy though as the mw I wanted can look after me, yay!!
Lindsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 6:31pm
Pleased to hear you are well Linzy. We are still waiting for our MW to call us back.

I think all the July Mummies are expecting there 2nd Baby's so far.

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 6:59pm
Wow big congrats to all the July mummies!  Excellent news!

RunningT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RunningT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 9:55pm
Congrats guys that have joined the July group already.

So Fergie.... give us an update.
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 9:55pm
My nausea has got worse today too. Was really tired at the weekend - absolutely shattered, and still feeling pretty buggered by late arvo every day.

I knew I was preg from the day I ovulated. Had nausea straight away so "felt" pregnant. I also got a bit more tired, then the funny taste started just over 3 weeks ... I tested at 3w3d and got a "half strength" positive. So I knew almost a week before AF was due!! I can only assume my hormone levels go up fast, as my nausea started straight away with Jake too. Boobs are still OK .... just the tiredness thats really doing my head in!! And today was the first day I've not known what to eat - and eaten HEAPS to stop feeling sick.
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 9:37am
We tested the same time to Nikki 3w3d I knew we were pregnant but not 100%. Have you got your MW booked in yet? I have tried ringing our's and have left 2 messages and she hasnt returned any of them grrr.
I have low blood pressure already, which sucks!

Fergies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fergies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 1:36pm
Hi All

Scan went well yesterday. Doctor thought there were two before doing the scan, but it turns out there is only one! My due date is now 20 June. I guess I will have to move to the June thread!

Glad to see there are a few more July mummies! Sorry, I won't be one of them now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 2:19pm
Good luck Fergies and thanks for the update. All the very best with your pregnancy

NicM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 4:19pm
Hey Guys
I tested at 3 1/2 weeks also as just 'felt' pregnant! Only got a faint positive but re-tested yesterday and the line come up really fast and strong so yah!
Havent got morning sickness yet but imagine its coming as had it really bad in my first pregnancy. Just feeling tired at the mo.
Rung MW yesterday but away till mid Nov...

Hope your feel better soon Nikki :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 7:33pm
well I am feeling pretty lucky as I am not really feeling nauseus (sp??). Hope you guys are feeling better soon.

Am having trouble with what to eat though. I am trying to find a balance between being really cautious about food like I was with Jack, and eating what is easy. It is just that little bit harder with me working so am looking forward to being SAHM again in a few weeks.

I didn't test early as if it was +ve I would have had to tell DH and he is shocking with keeping a secret. At this stage I only wanted to tell family and then wait a few weeks and tell our work collegues but DH has already told 1 of his bosses. I know he is just excited and I am not really annoyed at him, I suppose just a little frustrated that he couldn't keep it secret for another few weeks.

Glad the scan went well Fergies
Lindsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 8:48pm
Yay so pleased you guys arnt feeling sick - that's a bonus.
MW rung back and she is taking a break in July - bummer, so we are meeting with another lady within the same group.

LockieandLiam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LockieandLiam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 7:46pm
Congrats July mummies to be. You kept that one pretty quite Shels!!! Congrats and all the best sorry to hear about your morning sickness hope it gets better soon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 3:38pm
Yeah wanting to keep it pretty quite at this stage. Not feeling the best at all :( Thanks for your wishes though Dawn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 7:52pm
I always have a chuckle over this thread as it seems so slow moving. I used to *belong* to the Waiting to TTC thread and if you were away from it for a day you often had 3+ pages to catch up on, sometimes 5!

I still meet with my AN coffee group once a week. There are 3 of us who are SAHM's so meet every week, there are a few others that make it sometimes or catch up when we have a weekend family gathering. One of the regulars is 19wks pg and I decided today to tell them that I am pg. The other Mum said today that she is pg as well, turns out she is due 6days before me! So now I have 2 friends and SIL to go through pg with. I am looking forward to it as there was no one who was pg at the same time I was pg with Jack. I am looking forward to it.
Lindsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 1:19pm
Can you keep a secret Jess? Thats so cool our baby might be born on Max's B-Day!!!!

Mimii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mimii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2008 at 6:43pm
Hi, im new here, and due July 7th (at this stage - dating scan this week)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 262>