FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in July 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 262>
Author
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 6:40pm
Hi there and Welcome - look forward to hearing all about your dating scan.

Sponsored Links

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:58pm
Hi guys,
I haven't been on for a while, so I'm glad its slow moving!!! Been feeling so shattered by the end of the day, and I can't get online at my new work yet (don't want to risk it, they monitor internet usage). I've also still got bad nausea at times, yuck!

No midwife for me - my GP still delivers, so she is my LMC. She was with Jake too. I've known her for well over 10 years so trust her completely with my care. She also knows all my history (obviously) so I'm more than happy to stay with her.

Hi Mimii - welcome!
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 6:34am
*waves*

EDD 18th July
Mama to two earth walkers & two angels.

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being. ~ Kittie Franz

Next Slingbabies! Meet - Friday 4th May !!
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 7:14am

YAY Congrats to all the July mommas to be!!!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 2:10pm
Hi there, seems I will be in here too, although have no idea what my EDD is yet (am hopeless with my AF), been for bloods today and waiting to be referred to Queen Mary (the hospital antenatal unit), but just guessing I think I am 5 weeks along. But will have to wait until I see midwife team and get a dating scan.

Probably looking at an Elective c-section this time around due to a rather bad 4th degree tear with my 1st, and a history of large babies in our family (or rather DH's family), Miss Elle was 9lb 15.

Had a bit of MS last week, but not so much this week, but OMG my boobs I'm sure have already gone up 1/2 a cup size and are really tender already.

Congrats to everyone else here, and looking forward to catching up with everyone soon.

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 2:15pm
Woohoo Pearls!  Congratulations to all the July mummies to be.
myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 2:17pm
well I had a bit of a scare last night. I seem to be having a bit of wind at the moment (sorry TMI) and I started to feel quite uncomfortable last night before tea and it just got worse. I got a really sore stomach. It was hard too as Bro and SIL were at ours as it is SIL's b'day today, plus SIL is about 15wks pg so I was trying not to panic. In the end, just after they left I was VERY sick . I haven't been that ill since I got food poisoning a few years back. I went to the GP today and he is pretty confident that it was a stomach bug and that I should be on the mend though. He said he couldn't do a scan as it is too early but if I am not better in the next few days I can have a scan on Monday.

I was really scared last night but didn't really want to voice my concerns to DH, I suppose in case I jinxed it and it was the baby.

And after all my ramblings, Hi to Pearls and Mimii, congrats to you both!

ETA: Hi and congrats to hailstones too

Edited by Linzy
Lindsey

BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:37pm
OMG HUGE congrats Hails (fellow march mummy ) - that's awesome news! I never knew Elle was a big bubba at birth ...must be living under a rock or something!!!

Keep us March Mummies updated every now and again, we need to start posting more in there ourselves.

PS. 'Tis Steph & Lucas here...

Take Care chick
Single Mum to a darling wee boy of 3 years :)
mumto3+1more? View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumto3+1more? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 10:29am
Hi - Can you add me to the list please EDD 19th July - got my BFP today!
Hi Pearls- looks like we both made it in here!
Christy

~~mommy to~~~
Candyce Chanel 15
Elijah Samuel Francois   5
Jacob Isaac Francois       3
+ 4 babies in heaven    

HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by mumto3+1more? mumto3+1more? wrote:

Hi - Can you add me to the list please EDD 19th July - got my BFP today!
Hi Pearls- looks like we both made it in here!
Christy

YAY congrats !! Good to see you

And congrats to all our other BFPs too !!

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being. ~ Kittie Franz

seanryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 4:11pm
Hi. I'm new here and expecting in July 09 as well....July 2nd. I have two sets of twins, all boys, so I'm really hoping for a little girl.

I'm glad I found this site, it's friendly and exciting. Anyway, take care everybody

Millie1976 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 8:52pm
Congratulations to all the July mummies to be - it's a great time to have a baby!

Congratulations Shelleybean - awesome news!
Sebastien 2 years old
Olivier 3 3/4 years old
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 8:48am
Thanks so much Millie1976 :)

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 10:16pm
Christy - you're due on my b'day!

Seanryan - 2 sets of twins - how do you cope!? And I'm complaining about 1 toddler and being preg!!
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
seanryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 2:37am
It's not so bad now that they're a little older. Luckily I have a wonderful partner who helps a lot
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumto3+1more? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 6:54am
oh seanryan - I hope you get your girl -we're hoping for one too! and NIkki - not likely to be born on your birthday as I will have c/s , so normally schedule them about 38/39 weeks, but it may be very close to the date of my 10 yr wedding anniversary, havent decided yet whether I will make it the same day or a different day?

~~mommy to~~~
Candyce Chanel 15
+ 4 babies in heaven    

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 12:41pm
I am joining you girls in this group. Have no idea of estimated due dates yet. Just took a test and came back positive immediately.

Yay yay yay. Sorry really excited.

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 1:58pm
Pearls! Congrats!

And congrats to all the lovely mummies to be ... (July babies rock - I was one)
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumto3+1more? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 4:15pm
congrats Shirena - welcome !

~~mommy to~~~
Candyce Chanel 15
+ 4 babies in heaven    

HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 5:12pm
Julia - funnily enough this will be my second July baby! LOL

And OMG HOORAY !! Congrats Shirena !! I am so excited for you I have goosebumps !! Well done to Grant too

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 262>