FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue September 2009!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 437>
Author
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 1:43pm
congrats all! September babies are fantastic!

Sponsored Links

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 5:06pm
Thanks ladies. I really hope there will be some more ladies due in Sept soon
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
Sh_az View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sh_az Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 6:11pm
Hi there. Can I join in too   We found out today that I am expecting. Due early September 2009. First child for us, so very excited. Although a little apprehensive as I have suffered a miscarriage before. Fingers crossed no dramas this time

Edited by Sh_az

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 6:25pm
Yay Sh_az congratulations and welcome to OB!!! H&H pg for the next 8 months hun. I also had a MC, in July so Im a bit apprehensive too. Just trying to stay positive and taking each day as it comes

Ill add you to our wee list. Will you be finding out what your having??

September 2009 Due Date List

Rianna – 3rd Will be finding out!
Sh_az – Date TBA

lizzzzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzzzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 7:18pm
OMG Rianna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That'a awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What fricken fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I am just so excited for you
Sending heaps and heaps of sticky vibes your way. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful H&H 8 months ahead of you
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get some more friends in here soon, can't believe September babies are out already!

Sh_az View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sh_az Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 7:34pm
Thanks Rianna. I am due on the same date as you! Haven't decided whether I will find out yet...but knowing my nature curiosity will get the better of me so I probably will.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 8:43pm
Hehe thanks Liz... Didnt believe it myself at the time, but AF is definitely late, excluding the mild spotting I had for 3 days, but thats stopped thankfully!

Hehe Sh_az I didnt want to find out before I MCed last time but now I want to know

Sh_az – 3rd Haven't decided yet!

Edited by rianna08

amykt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amykt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 10:02pm
Hey Ladies,

Thought I would come join you two here Do you guys feel any different since finding out you were pregnant? I still feel exactly the same so it all feels a bit unreal at the moment!

Amy - 1st Will be finding out!
amykt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amykt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 10:55pm
Just had another thought - when are you guys planning to tell everyone (if you haven't already done so)? We've only told our family so far and are not sure when we should tell our friends??
Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2008 at 4:25am
Hi everyone. Just got my positive preg test. So excited. Due bout 1st September I think. Anyone feeling any symtoms yet? Im already feeling really sick but only early morning like now which is why im up.
Sh_az View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sh_az Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2008 at 9:53am
Hi Amy and welcome Laurz!

I haven't had any symptons either - although I do feel a bit bloated - maybe that's all the xmas food I've been eating the past few days!

Will tell my Mum today and probably close family too. We have brothers and a sister who came home from overseas for xmas, so it would be kinda nice to share it with them too before they go home.

Not sure when to break it to work - probably put it off as long as possible!
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2008 at 7:53pm
Congrats ladies ! healthy happy 9 months to you all

Huge congrats Rhianna , Im so glad to see you in this thread , you were so supportive and happy for me in the two week wait thread, Im just stoked that now I can do the same for you , all the best for a happy healthy 8 months, you deserve it hun

Richtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2008 at 8:13pm
Congrats ladies.. what wonderful christmas news!!! All the best Rianna, I am in the March 09 babies and am so plaesed you have got such good news!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2008 at 11:01pm
Awww thanks Kelly it was an absolute pleasure! It was sometimes easier to be more positive for others than myself.... Haha it was great fun in the 2ww when you were there lol....

Thanks Richtea. Wow 30 weeks already!! Not long to go now

Welcome Laurz_20. Ive added you to our list. Will you be finding out what your having??

Well the spotting has completely stopped which I am really happy about. But it does make me freak a little too! Ive been getting waves of nausea throughout the day, nothing too bad though so I guess thats something.
We are up in Hervey Bay for 4 days which is really cool, we went for a cool walk along the beach at sunset and got a cool piccie .

Laurz_20 - 1st

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2008 at 11:07pm
Oh Amy, I forgot to answer you! Im feeling pretty much the same as well, except for the odd bit of nausea. I sometimes get a bit of AF type cramping but thats about it.

How are you going?

Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 7:51am
Im not sure whether I will found out. I found out with my son Guy so maybe I might keep this one a suprise. So put me down as undecided.
On a different note im so incredibly scared that im going to miscarry, ive had 2 before and I cant get the thought out of my head its driving me crazy. Anyone else experiencing this kind of anxiety?

Oh and a dumb question for you all as you have all seemed to work this out but how do you add the timeline ticker thingy to your posts I have tryed and failed so many times.

Edited by Laurz_20
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 8:07am
just popping in to say a huge congrats to you guys...and heres to wonderful pregnancies for you all

amykt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amykt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 11:09am
Thanks Kazzle!

Rianna - I'm feeliing totally normal - wouldn't have known I was pregnant otherwise!

And Laurz - yes I have the same anxiety about miscarrying - not because I have any reason to be worried, but because I've done so much reading lately around the issue that for some reason I've got myself a little paranoid about it! Sometimes the less you know the better right?!

Laurz, it took me a while to work it out too. Go to your profile and under signature write:

(IMG)your ticker web address(IMG) - but with square brackets

For example, mine looks like this:

(IMG)http://preg.fertilityfriend.com/pregticker/229ad1/preg.png(/IMG) - but with square brackets. If I put square brackets in here it puts my actual ticker in again!

Hope that helps!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 4:48pm
Thanks Kaz

Laruz if I wasnt reading your post I could have thought I was thinking that anyways lol. I had a MC in July and that is all I can think about now too. I am petrified it will happen again and its really hard to stay positive . I have an early scan booked which I will have at 7 weeks but that feels like for ever away lol!!!

Laurz_20 - 1st Haven't decided yet!

Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 6:02pm
Ok got to the4 profile page where I can edit my details but I cant for the life of me find anywhere that says signature, either im blind or I dont have the right page. Sorry 4 being anoying but I think I have baby brain already.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 437>