FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2009 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 373>
Author
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by CuriousG CuriousG wrote:

Haha kicker - I am glad I am not the only POAS addict around here - DH thinks Im nuts!

I think i am the true addict as i hide it and dont tell DH

Sponsored Links

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 9:05am
Good Morning Ladies,
How is every one feeling today?
My doctor Miscounted my due date it is infact the 6th ;-) Big Difference lol.
Im feeling a wee bit queasy and heavy draging myself around this morning!
Hope everyone has a good day!

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 9:50am
Hey, just been for my 2nd blood test - gonna be a long wait til the results come in tomorrow! Lucky I've got a busy day to take my mind off things!

Quite tired this morning as Lily still decided to wake up during the night for a feed and also having to get up a couple of times to the loo! (But still not as tired as when you are breastfeeding every few hours with a newborn - oh the things to look forward to again!!)

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 10:47am
Morning everyone! Great news Brianna!

I know how you feel emachan - I have an appt today at 11.30 with my GP (my first one since getting preggers). I have had a small amount of brown discharge this morning which made me go "oh!" but if I didn't have the appt already I would be freaking out. I have had bloods done already so will get those results but not sure if I will be requested to have more.

Am feeling sick. But in a strange way am glad of that fact!   

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 11:06am
Fingers Crossed Curious G that it is "normal" discahrge let us know how you go!!!!

Lee_Jon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee_Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:40pm

I sure everything will be fine CuriousG

Everything I eat tastes so yuck today

CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:53pm
Well, things are fine, as far as I can tell. Bloods were awesome numbers for nearly 6 weeks and the doctor assured me that its totally normal to have some spotting around the 6, 8, 10 and 12 week marks. As long as there is no pain and its not bright red (which its not) then she is happy things are ok. She also said that there is nothing you can do to stop a miscarriage so if that was going to happen to be assured I did nothing that would have caused it.

She also gave me the referral for the NT scan at 11 weeks. I have to have one as my risk last time was 1:55 and I will probably have another CVS or even an amnio this time too. I am not worried about it at all - it wasn't that bad.

I am ok, sooo tired now. Thinking about making DD have a nap soon so I can! I am home today with her, its nice. Back to work tomorrow tho.

Jane25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 1:12pm
Glad everything is all ok CuriousG.

Are you having the 6/7 week scan too? Also are you having the blood test for Downs etc or just the scan? Apparently the blood test is much more accurate than the scan. I'm a bit confused about all that stuff at the moment, luckily there is a bit of time to think everything over.

I'm feeling seedy again today...had a junk food craving so just had nuggets and chips from McD's. So bad - I never usually eat McD's!!

[/url]
littlestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 1:24pm
lurker*
I've just been discussing the Downs tests with my OB - apparently the scan is 70% accurate and it you have the bloods it takes it up to 85%. I didn't really ask about the amino as I can't bring myself to have one of those.
lurker out*
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 1:28pm
Am not having the 6/7 week scan - she didn't refer me for that. I get the feeling she doesn't deal with too many pregnancies!

I will probably opt straight for the CVS - I had one last time. Depends on what my OB thinks based on the scan results this time.

CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 1:42pm
Oh and Jane - Frozen Coke is my absolute lifesaver at the moment. It makes me feel better just like that *snaps fingers*!

BellaBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 3:04pm
Hello all. I dont get on the net that often but thought I should pop my head in. I too am due on November 2nd. No sore boobs this time round but ms arrived 3weeks earlier than last time. Joy.

Hope you are all feeling ok and will try my best to visit and give updates.
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 6:07pm
OMG bellaboo!!!! congratulations!!!!!

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 9:07am
Welcome Bellaboo! What a crazy bunch we are, due on 2 Nov!!! Freaky!

Well today I am feeling mildy sick since having my morning coffee. Still nothing major though, am counting my blessings because I bet it wont last long! I already have a bump tho! Crazy!

How is everyone else?

Lee_Jon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee_Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 11:57am

OMG im so sick today not throwing up just really seedy, I so dont want to be at work

I have my first midwife appt today so I'm going to ask her if I can go have a scan either this week or next (i've had two m/c) and im so impatient I want to see what happening in there

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 12:07pm
Had my bloods back today - 21075hcg which is pretty much just over 6 weeks - so am still in the running for a Oct baby if I decide to have an elective c-sect, instead of VBAC, otherwise a Nov baby! I really can't remember when my LMP was, so am just going by average HCG levels. I guess when I have my 12week scan I'll find out another estimated date!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 12:16pm
Stink Lee-Ann - I haven't had much sickness yet just a bit seedy although I ate something and felt much better. I am sooooo tired tho, could happily nap under my desk. Good luck with the midwife appt! I am really paranoid about having a mc although I havent ever had one before. I have to wait till 12 weeks to have a scan though. Are others having earlier scans? Are you entitled to them or do you have to ask? I can't remember from last time!

Awesome hCG results Emma.

Jane25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 12:49pm
I'm having a 7 week scan next Monday. My GP referred me for it when I went to see him after I just found out I was PG. It might be since I was unsure of dates since I had a long cycle - he didnt say so I just presumed it was a normal thing to have a scan then. I just want this week to hurry up so I can have my scan...so impatient!!

I'm still seedy off and on but not mega sick. Really tired though - been going to bed at 9:30 each night. Poor DH must get lonely

Oh an welcome Bellaboo

[/url]
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 1:31pm
9.30 each night?! Wow, you do well. I was in bed at 8pm and asleep by 8.30 last night

sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 1:48pm
OMG November bubs already. Wishing you all a happy and healthy eight months or so.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 373>