FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 1019>
Author
crakars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crakars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 9:52pm
Yah for Jan babies - congrats to the 2 new mums to be
Sponsored Links

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:16pm
wow!!! Jan babies ! 2010 babies !

congrats ladies !

(btw , don't wish the 1st of Jan on your child , im on the 30th of December and thats bad enough )

Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:19pm
*wanders in and lurks*

Just seeing what the atmosphere is like in here - hopefully I will be spending a lot more time in here in about 2 weeks

Congrats to the Jan 2010 ladies

Angel March 2011
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:51pm
Congratulations to all you up & coming mummies! January is an awesome month to be born

bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:53pm
Yay Congrats to the 2 Jan mummies so far. I will hopefully be joining you here really soon (positive thinking......positive thinking). Please be my month!!!

I hope there will be lots of happy and healthy Jan 2010 Babies!!!!! Have to beat the Dec 09 Thread at least.lol
Millyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 8:06am
Congrats Lizze and Hope2Be!!

Can you please save me a spot .... testing in 10 days so fingers crossed!!
heaf3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heaf3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 8:27am
congratulations everyone!! wow 2010!! awesome hope you all have safe and exciting pregnancies!
Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 9:17am
OMG! Congrats to all the Jan 2010 mommies to be! I reiterate what Kel said..stunned that 2010 has come around so fast! All the best for the next few months!

Tara - my boy was due on Jan1st but I had an early Christmas present instead! :) Got some interesting reactions from people though when I told them my due date!

sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 9:44am
OMG Jan 2010 already. Congrats to all the new mums to be wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancys.
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 9:58am

Will definately hold spots open for you girls in the TWW. Good luck with the testing.

Well, I had the worst sleep last night. Woke up about 4am and felt TERRIBLE. I had to do some controlled breathing until it eventually passed. Did my 5th HPT this morning and the test line is now as dark as the control line, DF is over the moon. I am definately becoming a POAS addict . It's just so exciting seeing that line

TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 10:51am
Congrats Jan 2010 Mummy to be's.
Wishing you all a safe & happy Journey
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 11:03am
Hehe Tara its weird thinking your only 2 days behind me but are in a whole different thread!! Competition on for first baby of 2010

palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Katte Katte wrote:

OMG! Congrats to all the Jan 2010 mommies to be! I reiterate what Kel said..stunned that 2010 has come around so fast! All the best for the next few months!

Tara - my boy was due on Jan1st but I had an early Christmas present instead! :) Got some interesting reactions from people though when I told them my due date!

hehe yup my boy was due on the 2nd jan (same as his dads bday!) but he came early for xmas too. its a nice time to have a baby, its not too hot, theres lots of people around to help out etc..
Lizze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 11:40am
Hey Hope2be :)
I know what you mean, I had the worst night on Monday, I had nausea all night and it got so bad that at 3.30am I made myself throw up so I could get some sleep. (it worked).
I had yesterday off work with nausea and exhaustion, but last night was the best sleep ever!
I bought some of those sea bands for the nausea and they seem to have worked, I feel amazing at the moment.

I have a midwife appointment on Friday, and one next week to decide on who we want to go with, but I'm leaning towards the one that supports epidurals at the moment :( As much as I want a natural birth when I'm feeling like crap it's the last thing I want, so I'll make sure I have the option if I feel bad towards the end as well.

We've only told my mum so far, we're telling DP's parents when they come down in June which will be about 9 weeks... so I'm tempted to ask for an 8 week scan so we know it's all good before we tell them, can you ask for a scan for any reason?

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 1:36pm

I'm new to all this. I have no idea.

We are booked in to see the doctor on Friday and I'll ask him if he can give me "the works"  to check any and everything. I'm thinking of waiting to tell my Mum & step-dad until Mothers day and I'll tell Dad on the way home from Mums. We are going to leave telling DF parents until as late as is possible. His Mum is a total stress monkey. When we told her we were trying she went all weird - I just can't deal with her crap at the moment.

Will start looking into midwives after I've seen the doctor I think. I guess the bounty packs I've heard about have all the info about what to do/organise and when??

Flicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 2:05pm
Hi Lizzie and Tara and all

Im adding myself!! :)

Fliss#1, EDD Jan 1, 25, Chch

Wow, so incredibly excited!!!!!
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 2:29pm
Welsome Fliss. Congratulations. Ohhhh I have a due date buddy.

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 2:30pm

Tara #1 EDD 1st January, 23, Palmy Nth

Fliss #1 EDD 1st January, 25, Chch

Liz #1 EDD 3rd January, 26, Chch

Sarahlou View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarahlou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 3:52pm
Hi Guys!

Well Im hoping to be joining this tread soon....

If I dont have any luck this month, take care and goodluck with everything!! Hopefully will have some good news for you soon

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 4:12pm
Good luck Sarahlou. I have my fingers crossed that we see you in here again very soon.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 1019>