FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedProgesterone pessaries q’s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Lee250824 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee250824 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2019 at 5:58am
I realise this is an old thread but I've just stumbled across it while trying to figure out how to address my short luteal phase (8 to 10 days) and progesterone levels not reaching normal range...

So far my GP and several other doctors have no idea, so was referred to fertility associates Hamilon... I felt like my concerns were brushed off without discussion and she just chucked me on letrozole and said review in 5 months. In the mean time, my progesterone remains below range and luteal phase short.

She started me on 5mg straight away which is the only time my LP made it to 12 days and progesterone made normal range BUT I had 3 mature follicles waiting to drop so they advised me to avoid sex in case of triplets or twins. So now I'm on 2.5mg but back to normal. I feel like its pointless and I'm fed up.

I'm determined to get my hands on progesterone pessaries... just need to find the right information because so far I can only find info relating to hormone replacement therapy
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12