FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 898>
Author
Millyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 8:31am

1 Feb   Limochick - Alicia - Finding out sex!
10 Feb   KA
14 Feb   Millyz - Amanda- 32 - Undecided!
18 Feb Tauris75 - Tray - Finding out sex!

Ah, I see, thanks Loulee!

I've just changed my due date (I know, already!). I've gone with the date my dr gave me rather than by my cycle dates, will probably change after the first scan anyways. Awww, Valentines Day, that would be cool! Plus it puts me three days ahead, hee hee, kinda feels like cheating

Edited by Millyz
Sponsored Links

Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 8:50am
I tried to copy it and put my age in as well but I really can't do it so if someone could tell me then that would be great . Anyway my age is 28 and for extra info I am in Hamilton

I didn't sleep much at all last night cos I was up and down to the toilet and I have a cold which I also have a cough with so I spent the night coughing .

Thanks for doing the lettering Loulee it looks awesome

Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 9:12am

1 Feb     Limochick - Alicia - 28, Hamilton - Finding out sex!
10 Feb   KA
17 Feb   Millyz - Amanda- 32 - Undecided!
18 Feb Tauris75 - Tray - 32, Napier - Finding out sex!

Yay, I knew if I started a list someone would make it sparkle lol.

Edited by Tauris75

Angel March 2011
Millyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 9:18am

10 Feb   KA
14 Feb   Millyz - Amanda- 32 - Wgtn - Undecided!
18 Feb Tauris75 - Tray - 32, Napier - Finding out sex!

Just fixing up my due date again seen as I mucked up the list last time - sorry, I will get there!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 9:19am
Well I have been feeling fine other than the sore boobs. I had to tell Cam 8 and Missy 10 that I have sore boobs and they will be sore for a while so be careful when they give me cuddles.

Cam has this habit of trying to bury his face into my chest when he gives me cuddles which is ok most of the time but not at the moment as boobs are REALLY sore.

Other than the boobs sore and growing the only other indicator is how aware of my lower abdomen I am, all the niggles and how it feels when I move certain ways.

Hoping that I don't end up with MS with this preg, I didn't with the last although with Cam I was really off a lot of food. I know this is likely to be different though seeing as its a whole different lot of genetics as the father is different.

Angel March 2011
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 9:26am

10 Feb   KA
18 Feb   Tauris75 - Tray - 32, Napier - Finding out sex!
22 Feb   Na_#1 - Danelle - 27, Auckland - Finding out sex!

Just adding myself in!!!!!
YAY!!! I am so excited for us
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 9:32am
Tray, I have the tender boob thing too.
I also think my MS kicked in on Monday night as I started to feel seedy then (that was one of my signs), this morning I woke at 6 with a really yucky tummy & thought I was gunna seriously throw up......ah the joys already
Sassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 9:49am

1 Feb     Sass - Clare - 23, Wellington - Finding out!
10 Feb   KA
22 Feb   Na_#1 - Danelle - 27, Auckland - Finding out sex!

Yay! I have been stalking the Jan thread for way too long!

I've put down my dates according to my LMP, but I reckon I'm at least four days out on that. I'll probably exaggerate the difference when I visit the doctor's today though, in the hope I can scam an early scan.

No MS yet. getting a bit freaked about it. Only sore boobs and no AF. Sigh. 12 weeks cannot come soon enough.
Millyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:11am
Welcome Sassy!!

Yeah I wouldn't say I have tender boobs, but I definitely have tender nips! I also am quite crampy or have more like burny sensations in my pelvic area. They wake me up in the middle of the night and are quite uncomfortable. So of course at 2.00am I start to worry that there's something wrong. And I'm on serial undie-check - anyone else like this??

I've been feeling quite sicky off and on too, usually in the afternoons - regular eating definitely helps this.
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:12am

10 Feb   KA
19 Feb   Na_#1 - Danelle - 27, Auckland - Finding out sex!

Just doing a Millyz & changing my due date. I have spoken with my Dr & he said to go from my LMP since Ov can't be pin pointed.
That's fine with me though, as it puts me at 4 weeks today
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:26am

Congratulations ladies.

We will miss you in the Jan thread though

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:44am

yay CONGRATS Feb Mummies to be!!! Feb babies are the best!!  My lil man was born on the 2/2.  Special congrats to you KA I am so thrilled for you!!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

monkey33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:46am
Congratulations everyone!

Wow Tray that didn't take long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:51am
Monkey, I know, I totally didn't expect a BFP this month, I guess after last months chem my body was ready for it

I have to admit I had a couple of seedy moments yesterday but just thought it was my inagmination, hope it was.

Welcome Clare - good to see our list growing.

I have moments of needing to wee lots and then other times not so much. I have noticed that in the last week there has only been one night I have slept through though and for the last two I have woken at around 3.30 and had to get up to wee. I guess this is just the start lol

Edited by Tauris75

Angel March 2011
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:52am

10 Feb   KA
22 Feb   Babe - Bridie - 24, Shannon - Finding out sex!

Aww Danelle we aren't due date buddies anymore!! Well I haven't got an official doc-confirmed due date yet so my dates may change too but we'll see!

YAY!!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 11:19am
thankyou Char!!:) wanna join our club ;) !

due to being obsessive I know what day i ov and it was day 18 or my cycles so I'm sticking with my dates cause I know i will go ahead if i have LMP dates but will just worry me if it's wrong at the scan..lol:) my LMP was 2nd may but I'm going with 10th feb ...

scary time really I lost first baby feb 9 07 Ethan was due feb 09 -14 08 and I mced jan 09 so hoping feb 10 is going be be a good month..

Mum to two amazing boys!
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 11:40am
I know Bridie, although there is plenty of room for error so I could be joining you at 22 Feb again soon enough

There has to be more BFP's out there, we are almost at the end of Feb for EDD's already
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:12pm
*groan* oooooooh I feel seeeeeeedy bleugh...... just had to share! I still haven't done my dishes because I'm sure theres a funny smell in my kitchen and it keeps turning my stomach I think I'm gonna havta just block my nose, get in there and scrub everything down with eucalyptus spray to hopefully clear the air!
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:18pm

2 Feb     Tastic - Trish - 28, Christchurch Finding out!
10 Feb   KA
22 Feb   Babe - Bridie - 24, Shannon - Finding out sex!
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:29pm
Yey, congrats Feb '10 Mummies!!! Very happy for you KA!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 898>