FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 895896897898>
Author
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:28pm
OMG Bridie when did that happen?! (well 9wks and 2 days ago obviously lol, but ykwim). I haven't noticed that little ticker on any of your other recent posts? Do you have 2 log in names?

And yea Kats, hope you have a fantastic trip away and even more fantastic wedding! You must be getting super excited now! Yay for you guys!! xx
Sponsored Links

Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:37pm
Hi Babe and congrats chick that's awesome

Kats have a great wedding I can't wait to see some pics!!

The latest on Quin is that he has to have an MRI done so they can decide what they are fixing and how they are fixing it lol. So that will be done in the next couple of months. While i was talking to the doctor he also mentioned that Thomas' valve is leaking again so may need more surgery

Lisa I hope the planning is going well!!!

escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:58pm
Congrats Bridie on expecting #3

BoMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:03am
Haha thanks I was so surprised that we got a BFP that I thought if I made it public I'd jinx us. I'm BoMama

Kat I hope your wedding goes just the way you want and you have a really lovely day!!

Alicia I'm sorry to hear about the surgery issues with the boys FX everything goes smoothly and they don't need anymore intervention
Megapunkster DOB July 2007
Minipunkster DOB Feb 2010
BabyPunkster DUE May 2012
Making out with the PunkMaster for 4 years and counting <3
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:06am
Oh duh hahaha I'm constantly forgetting which handle I'm logged in under!!!

Tyler is busy chattering away now. He loves talking on the phone and gets very busy 'replying' which is still mostly gobbledygook but adorable. Hes also a mean soccer player he can get right across the yard dribbling the ball which I think is pretty skillful for a 19mo.
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:37am
Quin does the same thing as Tyler he loves playing soccer!! I think he's pretty talented as well but he has watched both boys play for the whole season now, he even yells on the side line now lol!! I'm so excited for you Bridie it's awesome news we need more babies around here

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 12:56pm
Actually I'm really excited too lol I lost the love there for abit coz I've been rreeeeaaaallly sick and I had a few people who found out through OB be really dicks and spoil it abit but thanks to drugs and a good cull of my fb friends list haha I'm back to being super-excited
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:02pm
That is crap that people ruined it for you, it's an exciting time!!! Bummer about being sick I know what that's like and it sucks!!!

TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:06pm
YAY!!!!!! congrats Bridie
So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kats I hope your wedding is amazing. I am sure it will be. Enjoy yourself & I can't wait to see pics.

Alcia I hope everything goes will with Quins appt & sorry to hear that Thomas may need surgery again, can only imagine how stressful it must be for you

Things are going well here, on the final countdown now until our little girl arrives. Can't wait to meet her but am hoping she stays put for the next few weeks until the carpet goes down the the kids new rooms.
Torin is so full of life and here comes the biased mummy comment - is the most gorgeous little guy in the world. We are loving watching him grow in to a little boy & wow how they grow quickly
Being a mummy is the best job ever
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:15pm
awww so much love in that last comment Danelle I can't wait to hear that your little girl has arrived!! I must say being a mum is an awesome job but it's hard work at the same time Don't forget photo's of the kids rooms as well please!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:44pm
Yay Danelle for bubs arriving some time soon!

And yay Bridie!

So stupid anyone would be unsupportive. Like 3 kids is not abnormal. But you always get silly unsupportive people in life. We all support you

Mum2One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:36pm
wow exicting Bridie!!!!

not long to go now danelle!! cant wait to c pics!!!

Kat ur wedding sound great have an awesome time!!!

Its it amzing watching them grow into little people with their own opinions and likes! (although sometimes the dislikes end up on the kitchen floor at meal time!) I love my little girlie so much shes such a lvoing and caring little one
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Babe Babe wrote:

Actually I'm really excited too lol I lost the love there for abit coz I've been rreeeeaaaallly sick and I had a few people who found out through OB be really dicks and spoil it abit but thanks to drugs and a good cull of my fb friends list haha I'm back to being super-excited

Hehe I just went to FB to make sure I wasnt part of the cull.

Stoked that you are feeling better Bridie, I'm so excited for you

Angel March 2011
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:45pm
:slaps Tray: silly girl I would so not cull you lol!!

Thanks everyone babies are super-exciting wish we could do our due date thread all over again though :sigh: I keep thinking I want to come on and share stuff with y'all then remember I have another bunch of preggos to whine to not feeling much better seems the drugs are working for a day then not for 4 days then I'll get a day feeling somewhat ok then back to 'omg can't move uhoh here comes ----...' Lol I hate being pregnant!!

Danelle can't wait to see pics of your baby but still hanging out for pics of the kids rooms counting down!!! So excited for you!!

Has the wedding happened yet BTW??? Photos of that too please

Haha yeah love the personalities - so classic!! Tyler hides behind the curtain and you hear 'eeaaarrrsss dyder' then he pops out and cracks up laughing lol its so cute!! And DH is such a pushover man we're working on obedience training ATM but Ty only has to look pathetic and DH goes all soft or worse he starts laughing
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:09pm
Only a few more days Kat! Eeeeeee! So excited for you, really looking forward to your pics!
Less than 7wks left for us till the big day. Still got trillions of things to organise tho so full on freaking out. You should see the amount of grey hairs I've gotten lately! OMG! I'm too young to be grey!!!

Unfortunately some bad news today....... Dad had been having seizures again so spoke to the oncologist and they requested another MRI. He got the results back today and the tumour has returned, with a vengeance. It's very aggressive and resistant to chemo and radiation. There is a procedure that is a slight possibility but have to wait to hear back from the oncologist. He's having a meeting with the surgeons on wednesday to see if it is likely to make a difference. If not, there is basically no treatment option. This means at best, he has 8 months left.
So that is a real shock to the system and not what I needed to hear so close to the wedding. But I suppose at least he will get to walk me down the aisle. But still, has kinda of put a damper on everything. I just wish life would stop throwing sh*t my way. Has been a very tough year and a bit. Isla really is the only thing keeping me from going to a very dark place. I just want to be happy again
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:14pm
And on a more positive note - loving Isla's age at the moment. She is a barrel of laughs and so so clever. I'm in absolute awe of her. She is quite the chatterbox and says so many words now it's not funny. She is very polite and always says please and thank you. Still pooping in the potty and weeing in it sometimes.
She is obsessed with headbands, shoes and handbags lately, such a little girl! She is always putting my handbag over her shoulder and looking at herself in the mirror going 'ooooooh pwiddy' lol
She loves helping out around the house which is great haha, she doesn't like things being messy or dirty so if she sees a piece of fluff on the floor, she'll pick it up and go and put it in the rubbish bin. I've trained her well Before long, she'll be able to do all the housework for me!
Still, I can't wait to have another bub! Hopefully we get a BFP soon!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:21pm
So sorry to hear your Dad's tumour has come back Lisa. That's not good

And hope there's not too much stress leading up to your big day.

Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:25pm
I had to go and look to see if I had been culled as well babe I hope when you get to the magic 12wk mark that sickness goes away!!! Tyler sounds so cute. We are trying to do obedience training (sorry sounds like we are talking about dogs lol) but dh normally just laughs at Quin.

Lisa that really sucks about your dad hun I hope you get some good news on Wednesday, please let us know. How cute about Isla I hope Kayla does stuff like that it would be a nice change I so can't wait to see your wedding photo's you will be a stunning bride!!

Quins behaviour has changed lately and has been becoming a bit of a terror. He sometimes throws things at his sister and tries to stand on her yet other times he wants to feed and hug her!!

Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:25pm
oh and Babe I'm happy to listen to you whine cos then it reminds me why I hate pregnancy

TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:53am
Lisa. I am so sorry to hear your bad news. I will keep my fingers crossed that your dad gets the surgery & that it all turns out.My thought are with you & your family.

Babe I hope your MS disappears soon. I can totally empathise, was really sick again for the first 4 months this time, all I could do was lie on the couch & feel sorry for myself & let Torin entertain himself, it was awful!!!!
Never ever ever again do I want to do that.

Just waiting for our carpet to go down next weekend & then I can start sorting out the kids rooms & get some pics up for you, in the meantime heres one of her little bassinet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 895896897898>