FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFERT A, FERT PLUS OR REPROMED?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mtjt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtjt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FERT A, FERT PLUS OR REPROMED?
    Posted: 16 October 2009 at 8:39pm
Hello everyone
This time we want to do our homework... We have been under FA in Hamilton unfortuntely 2 cycles BFN
Have heard stories of others from BOP/Waikato area who decided to go to AKL for treatment as good success rates????
I am very curious to hear if any one else can comment on this and what their recommendations are as i understand theirs 3 main clinics - Fertility Associates, Fertility plus and Repromed
Your comments would be greatly appreciated
Sponsored Links

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:06pm
will send u a PM....
Happy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2009 at 8:06am
Hi I'd also love to know.... I'm currently poping the pill and about tos tart my 3rd IVF cycle with FA in Greenlane..
Me 34 mod endo ,DP 35
August 08 IVF #1 BFN,
October 08 TER#1 BFP (hcg 25 - BFN),
November 08 TER #2 BFN,
June 09 IVF #2 BFN,
July 09 TER # 1 BFN
Aug 09 TER #2 BFN
NovI 09 IVF #3

sugarbaby View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2009 at 1:57pm
Hey, I am on the 2WW, and am all hopfully. We went through Fertility Plus, Greenlane, and although we have no results to speak of yet, have really been impressed with all the staff. Really gave me back faith in the public health system :)

Banks265249 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banks265249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 9:06am
Oh, baby is a website that has a forum about coping with infertility and FERT plus or reformed etc. You can check custom essay order to gain more information about education. You can make your homework file with 2 Bfy cycles. They also give recommendations to the people who need a clinic support. Join them for more.
lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2021 at 11:40am
I can't help with personal experience, but recommend checking fertilityclinicsabroad and eggdonationfriends, they published tons of reviews from current patients. Hope this helps
 Post Reply Post Reply