FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 1107>
Author
Rachael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2009 at 9:23pm
Evening All - Well i tryed to copy and paste the july 2010 babies but it wont let me so can someone please put by my name "want it to be a surprise" this time around as we found out the sex of both my kiddies last time.

Well starting to feel rather tired now so am going to head to bed early. Nite Nite.
Sponsored Links

M2Bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2009 at 9:30pm

EDD -1st
Rachael #3 , It's a surprise!
Sarah Jane #2 , Finding out if bubs cooperates

EDD -3rd
M2Bee (Sarah) #1 , I think I'm finding out

EDD -4th
Lisa #1 , It's a surprise!

Edited by M2Bee
Buttersmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 10:44am
hello girls
Hope all are feeling well today. Still no huge symtoms for me except boobies so of course I tested again just to make sure I'm still UTD   and I am lol.
Only thing is I think I'm getting thrush (sorry if TMI) but I read this can be quite common in early preg. Hopefully it will go away by itself

my little blobby April 09 "gone but will never be forgotten xx"
M2Bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 11:44am
It's really funny you say that Lisa, I also thought I might be getting thrush this morning.
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 12:22pm
Wow July bubs already congrats to you all wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Rachael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 12:38pm
OMG i was just thinking the same thing as you guys tho i did go to the doctors and got some cream for it so i hope it doesnt stick around too long. Isnt it funny all three of us getting it at the same time.

Well no MS signs here and i hope it continues to stay away as i dont do the sick thing too good.

M2Bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 1:55pm
Minor freak out, my medical centre called and though oh this can't be good... she was ringing to tell me to do another pregnancy test and I though okay, my test was really faint last week so maybe it was super low and though it was a mistake but no, they have yesterdays result at 1300... and I'm getting them done weekly, told them that, and they seemed happy... so why am I freaking out???
Rachael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:16pm
OMG how scary, dont freck out everything will be ok just wait and see.

Im still waiting on my blood results, mind you i might ring them now and see if they are back yet.

Any plans for the weekend ladies?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:56pm
I got a twinge in the mall today and freaked out ...stupid......then DH and I just went and restructered our mortgage and I REALLY FREAKED OUT...........nearly burst into tears cause I thought we can't afford a child..........but we can we just gonna have to budget and I will probably only have 6mths mat leave instead of 12 but thats ok. Do what ya have to do aye.
Seen a really good deal on a pram/stroller on trademe but a little too scared to buy it yet but I figure what the hell I will need it eventually no matter what and then we don't have to buy one later on......................we'll see.
Plans for the weekend involve doing nothing..............yay

M2Bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 4:55pm
Hmmm... sleeping in, reading, trying to relax really. Have been getting tired so easily and bed time is certainly earlier.

Lisa, I thought I'd be able to take 12 months but I know in the back of my mind I'll probably have to settle for 6 months at part time.
SarahJane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahJane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 6:44pm

Edited by SarahJane
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 8:56pm
A BIG CONGRATS to our July mums to be
wishing you all a great 9 months!
Hunnybunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hunnybunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 9:25pm
Well I got my BFP today so from looking at my chart I will be joining this thread!!! Due 3rd July at this stage, I sort of hope that changes though! (I don't like that date.. LOL) and we will be keeping it a suprise!!!!!

I think I'm still in shock. Still feel like AF is going to come.. Find it hard to believe it won't!!!! Obviously I don't feel pregnant so not all that with it yet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 9:44pm
lol HB I still feel like AF is coming although this bloody thrush is taking my mind off it!
Went to the pharmacy and they gave me some cream but at the mo its not helping much so just had a nice warm bath with no soap.

Anyway good to see you in here HB    Its still sinking in for me.................don't think I'll really believe its all happening til I see my GP and get a midwife.

Sarahjane I totally wasn't going to tell anyone about my pregnancy but damn it I couldn't help it............told my mum and my bestie but thats all!!! (for now lol)

SarahJane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahJane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 10:04pm

EDD -1st
Rachael #3 , It's a surprise!
Sarah Jane #2 , Finding out if bubs cooperates

EDD -3rd
M2Bee (Sarah) #1 , I think I'm finding out
Hunny Bunny #1 , It's a surprise!

EDD -4th
Buttersmum (Lisa) #1 , It's a surprise!

Welcome HunnyBunny! Nice to see our wee list growing longer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2009 at 8:59am
Morning all
Well last night I was having funny twinges and my tummy was all sensitive and felt like it was pulling sort of..........I'm guessing thats normal and just perhaps the uterus and ligaments getting ready for stretching maybe??   Fine this morning so I'm not too worried.
Dog jumped on my bb's this morning and I just about lept through the roof!!! Poor dog got in trouble and didn't know what for so I had some making up to do
Lovely day here so don't know what I'll do today but my friend and I are starting up our walking again tomorrow so that will be good
Everyone have a great day

M2Bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2009 at 9:27am
Congrates and welcome HB. We're date buddies! I wouldn't worry about the dates, they can easily change and it's rather rare for babies to be born on a due date.

Am in bed reading a book wondering how I can persuade hubby to bring me breakfast good start to the weekend. And am quite happy to be 5 weeks, seems like forever since I've known for a week and a half already but only two weeks til scan.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2009 at 10:14am
ooooooooooo we just bought a pram/stroller off trademe! I'm not a huge trademe user so I'm all nervous lol.   Its a baby jogger one that has the carrycot with it so you can have it like a pram when they are little
Hope its alright lol. too late now.........can you tell I'm nervous lol

M2Bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2009 at 10:32am
That sounds really exciting! You should post a picture of it when it arrives. What made you decide on the baby jogger?
Rachael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2009 at 10:44am
Welcome and Congrats HunnyBunny of your BFP.
3rd July is my son's birthday and he will be 3 so im hoping this wee one doesnt go over the due date as i would hate to have two kids birthdays on the same date.

Well im feeling rather good considering the last two pregnancy i had MS really bad so finger crossed i dont get it this time as im not good with the while sick thing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 1107>