FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 426>
Author
tarns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 3:37pm
Yay congrats WRXandJosh woop woop!
Sponsored Links

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 4:08pm
Thanks - hope your joining me in here soon Tarns
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 4:18pm
I'm just a lurker...cos I already have my two August babies....but it might pay to make your header for the due date list a wee bit smaller, so that it doesn't stretch the page and make you have to go a mile down before seeing the posts....

And congrats to all of you, and a happy and healthy 9 months!!
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 4:19pm
lol sorry i didnt notice it stretching, ill go make it a bit smaller for you guys

CHEM 6/12+

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 4:21pm

EDD 1 (??) - Anakk: We will be finding out!
EDD 4th - WRXandJosh: We will definitely be finding out!
EDD 6th - Trying41st: Finding out?

hows that?

CHEM 6/12+
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 4:38pm
Hehe, all good Nic!! Good luck for your testing too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 4:39pm
thanks hun!! Hope your girls are doing well, they are gorgeous!!
I hope I have a wee girl!

CHEM 6/12+
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 5:07pm
welcome WRX and wooohhooo   yay the august list is growing! come on Tarns and Nic when are you joining us?
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 5:10pm
hopefully tonight or the next few days

CHEM 6/12+
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 5:50pm
boys are awesome:)!!

congrats wrx!!!!!!!
Mum to two amazing boys!
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 6:38pm
wow August already!! Congrats ladies wishing you all hassle free healthy pregnancies!!

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 8:25pm
Wow August already! I was supposed to have a September baby but he had other ideas and now have an August bubs

Congratulations and H&H pg to you all
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 9:29am
thanks ladies....

im such a douche bag i keep expecting AF to arrive and keep doing HPTs, DH thinks im going mad! lol

i wish i would've have listened closer to SIL wax lyrical about her MW so i would know her name at least and could book her in....now im going to have to wait till we tell them...is 6 weeks too late to be booking a MW?
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 9:31am
Congrats T.A!!!!!!!!! Now I will be able to stalk you for a change lol! *hugs*

Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 9:46am
Good moring Ladies im also here and the same date as trying41st

So can someone add me to the list please

EDD 6th August - Sarah (Leahsmummy) and yes we will be finding out.

How are you all feeling?

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 9:51am
Congrats Sarah! YAY! I'm feeling scared/happy/excited all rolled into one...how about?
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 10:19am
congrats WRXandJosh from a lurker
susie
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 6:43pm
Thanks for the congrats Lurkers Sheza i hardly stalked you at all just ever hourish hahahaha.

I am so friggen tired and have so many twinges happening in my tummy its not funny. I havent been sleeping well either the last week. Gunna buy another couple of tests tonight cos im a bit the same TF1 keep expecting AF. Bit scared as well with Josh i was sick almost the whole time and his arrival wasnt pleasant.

Ill ring midwife on monday if i get a strong + on a test tomorrow morning using FMU as my last test wasnt very strong and was mid arvo. Id get onto a MW pretty soon depending on where you live as when i was in CHC last time i waited till i was about 5 or 6 wks and was told most were full so got mine through a family reference. I know mine down here will take me on again but want to get in early as i have no idea when i ov'd so an earlyish scan might be needed.

Internet is playing up at our place so i will only be online when at my parents until i can sort it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 6:48pm
good plan WRX, i will call a few on Monday too...im getting a lot of twinges and cramps down below but AF hasn't shown today and i am way tired today so taking all as a good sign

how do you go about organising early scans?

FX'd ur MS is more manageable this time around I would love some MS just make it more real for me (lol, i know i know i will probably regret those words)
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 7:13pm
Yep im off to the drs on Monday and if I get a good strong line, I'll ring the same mw I had with Leah, she was so nice and all her back ups are good to.

Yep heaps of twinges lots yesterday not so many today. But I went and had an hr & half sleep this afternoon, but i think that was mostly from waking at 5am!!! Then Leah getting up at 6am.

Wrx hopefuuly ur ms isnt to bad this time round

You mostly only get a scan if you not sure on dates (which you could tell a little white lie) or if theres bleeding usually but you never know until you ask your dr or mw.

It stil hasnt really sank in yet that im having ANOTHER baby!!! LOL Its been 7months in the making so yay its finally happened.

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 426>