FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 407>
Author
MaeBeeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaeBeeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 7:01pm
I want to push this thread over to page 2 LOL

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MaebeeBaby
Sponsored Links

ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 7:08pm
haha lol MB

Sux about the whole BT thing, well let me know how they go k?

CHEM 6/12+
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 7:15pm
Gosh if Nic and I were in this same thread those pages would be flicking over faster than even we could keep up with lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 7:19pm
lol yup, chatty bunch we charters are!

CHEM 6/12+
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 7:31pm
You can't leave your roots now either (ie. charting thread), you have to stay and support and encourage us

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 7:47pm
lol i dont think you could keep me away LA though I think if i get sick my post numbers will go down a lil bit lol and I wont read ALL the pages ahaha

CHEM 6/12+
BabyNo2Time View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyNo2Time Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 8:38pm
OMFG Nic - I've just logged in to see your fantastic news!!!! What an amazing Xmas pressie for you both.

And thank you so much again for the onesies, all the pressies were opened except them, I gave them to ma & pa told them to open at the same time. Took them a wee second for them to "get it" but they were over the moon!! As was my sis & bro etc. Excellent pressie for them all too. Although now the MS has kicked in, I'm not feeling the joy so much....
Up the Duff with #2. DS turns 3 in July.

My Ovulation Chart

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 8:50pm
lol thanks V!!
Im glad they liked them, in the end i just outed it to both sets of parents lol i was too excited, we just ran over with the positive test and was like, how would you feel if next september there was another atkinson living here? lol

They are all so stoked!!
telling my aunt and nana on new years day when i see them

CHEM 6/12+
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:14pm
I live in the south island :). Im not sure if we will find out. I guess we will if we can see

How is everyone feeling pregnancy wise?? i have very sore boobs and feel sick. Thats why i took the test
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:16pm
im feeling ok, getting twinges in lower abdomen, get the odd bit of sicky feeling, mostly tired, boobs are bigger but not sore at all...

CHEM 6/12+
vixgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vixgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:19pm

Hi ladies I will be joining this thread too now

Gosh it's hard not to be able to tell everyone! At this stage just both parents know and my bro and SIL, they all so happy for us... I'm due 6th Sep and I'd prefer a surprise... DP would love a girl and me a boy, no really as long as bubs healthy I'm happy...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:22pm
ill add you to the list, welcome vixgirl!

CHEM 6/12+
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:23pm
Welcome vixgirl
Is this your first?? I havent told anyone in my life yet. I have had alot of m/c in the past so will keep it to myself for as long as i can

Nic_88
I am also so tired. Its hard with running round after the other kids. But will get there. This is only the start of it all hehe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:29pm
lol yeah, i suppose you learn to cope, how else would we even have more than one!! lol

CHEM 6/12+
vixgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vixgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:35pm

Hi Bellasmum, yup it's bub #1 for us... I'm sorry about your mc in the past, life can be so cruel at times...

Gosh, I'm so tired and I don't have children to run after, you do so well. Really wishing I had taken this week off work now, mind you there is worse to come I'm sure... But it's all worth it! 

Night ladies

MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:43pm
It is very much worth it at the end :) Have a lovely sleep. I should be going and doing the same

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 6:55am
I am so close to joining you I can taste it! Stupid body that doesn't test positive until days after AF is due *grr* lol.
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 8:04am
lostAmber what test are you using?? the only ones that work with me are the cheap strip ones from the super market. If you havent already done so give them a try.

mumtofour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumtofour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 8:08am
Good morning all!! Its my youngests 3rd birthday today so busy day here, She is currently sitting eating strawberries for breakfast waiting for the other 2 to wake up! I Just feel like going back to bed though as I feel sooo tired. Had a late night, went to bbq at a friends and all decided to have a swin incl our 3 kids at 10pm last night, was sooo nice but meant we were very late home.

Congrats to all the newcomers, we off on holiday tomorrow till the 8th so no doubt there will be heaps more here by the time we get back.

We told some friends last night, they are stoked for us as they knew how upset we were when we lost bubs in Oct. Looking forward to seeing bub on a scan with the next couple of weeks then we will relax a little more.

What is everyone up to for new years? We will be at the beach with our 3 kiddies, some friends and their 3 preschoolers and my sister and hubby and her 2 kids which will be great, they live in Hamilton so don't get to catch up often enough. Everyone have a good day, I better start my day before everyone arrives at 11!!

Edited by mumto3plusbump

Mum to son 8, Daughters 6 and 3 and 1 angel lost at 11 weeks 01 Oct 09
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:35am
Bellasmum, I used a Discover yesterday- thought they were the best. I am just one of those unlucky ones I think where it wont show for like a week. Well I hope that's the case and AF isn't just late!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 407>