FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1628162916301631>
Author
Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:10pm
Bugger about the one line Sem, but I think "September Baby" sounds pretty good. Actually is DH having time off for Xmas? Could be just the thing .

Great weight gain Lorna. For Sam I mean. He's a gorgeous little guy.

Bubalys - have you had your 12 week scan yet? (*Whispers* You need another ticker). Hope the ms has let up for you.

I'm guessing bubs hasn't put in an appearance for 12.12.12 Silvs? Maybe 21.12.12 instead? FX she doesn't keep you waiting too much longer.

AFM, we've been flat out. Amelia is driving me nuts with her (lack of) sleeping. Today it was 3x20 min (tops) naps. Honestly she's doing my head in. Oh well, tomorrow is another day I suppose. :-/ James just had his 2 y/o check, 89cm tall and finally he's put on some weight (only 1 kg this year) so he's 12.3kg. He keeps trying to take his nappy off. I think I might need to invest in some duct tape!
Sponsored Links

bubalys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubalys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:54am
I cant figure out the whole double ticker thing/ Yes had 12 week scan a ouple of weeks ago - everything good - I am 14 weeks now and things going well!

Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:02pm
Amelia has learned to crawl!! And is also trying to pull herself up on furniture, I think I need to make sure my 'round the corner eye-sight is working at capacity :-D

We're not doing much in the way of holidays, may go and explore the west-coast beaches a bit.

Wishing you all a Merry Xmas, hope everyone has a lovely time with their families.

D
LateStarterLorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:42am
Merry Christmas XXXX

Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:07pm
Hello sleepy November 10 group. New record, 16 days and no posts - we can't have that can we?!!

I am so loving the summer weather and enjoying my two little people! They both have such neat personalities and J is just a huge sponge atm!

My favourite part of the day: Crossing the road and I say to James "We have to stop and look to see if there are any cars coming."
He says "and diggers mummy."
I look at him then look right to see one pull out of a driveway and go straight past. Guess from now on we'll have to look for cars AND diggers

Right, off to bed for me!
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:15pm
Also loving the nice weather that has finally arrived! 
Feeling very tired at the moment but not sure if it's the heat or the little human being growing in me that makes me so tired Big smile
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
newmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:35pm
my my now thats a fancy new ticker you have there SEM hehe   

bubalys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubalys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:10pm
hayley how do you do two tickers?
step by step instructions please

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:00pm
I couldn't figure it out either hence I got rid of Emily's lol
newmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:13pm
under the bit in your profile where you had Ms you just copy and paste the url directly under the old one and save ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:05pm
Thats what I did too

Nothing much happening here, Sams just turned 6 months and hes a happy baby, lots of smiles for anyone, little flirt :) Sleeping mostly thru the night, sometimes has a bottle around 5am, has a dummy which I would like to get rid off before he moves to Alexs room, probably in Autumn.

Alex is cute, awesome and a pain in the ass all rolled into one, loves her brother, always asking where he is and talking and now playing with him, he loves her right back, she cried tonight when she was sitting on my knee and I was holding Sam on the otherside and he cried too, little bottom lip starting downwards, was very cute :)

Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:24pm
For tickers, step by step:

Click on "Member Control Panel" (Top Left hand side of page)

Change tab to "Profile"
Scroll down to "Signature"

Enter the BB Code for your ticker, for two tickers, put two codes.
Click on the blue "Signature Preview" to check

If it's ok, scroll down and hit "Update Profile"

I discovered why Amelia cries constantly in the car today. It's because James reaches over and pinches her leg. Tomorrows mission is to move James' seat from the middle to the side.

The purple ticker looks good on you Newmama
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:26pm
Oh the cheeky little bugger, poor wee thing! 
newmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:17am
Thanks stoked im so so so excited to meet our baby girl, times a ticking alright its actually a week out, from when i first made it im a week further i should change it but i cant be bothered lol

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:50pm
How is tt going for everybody? We are pretty much there but my god does she pee a lot! I think 20 minutes is our average. 
Makes it a bit tricky when driving somewhere, especially on the motorway Ermm
But I assume she will learn to hold on a little longer? I am yet to 'test' how long she can hold on ...
newmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:09am
no posts in nearly a month my oh my how things have changed huh lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:39pm
I was thinking about the forum last night and wondering if there was any new pregnancies and how the pregnant ladies were getting along?

We are doing well, Sams just turned 7 months and a delight, Alex is a typical toddler but oh so cute most of the time, still loves her brother and hes totally in love with her, cant wait to watch them grow up together :)

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 4:14pm
Yeah it seems OB is dying a slow death. Our September 2013 groups is going snail pace compared to how we were in our early pregnancies. 

Can't believe Sam is 7 months old already Lorna!!! 

I feel ripped off as everybody says the second pregnancy goes so much faster - that certainly is not the case for me. I'm just about 9 weeks and have decided I will never ever want to be pregnant again. Hating the first trimester. Although no way near as sick as last time it still sucks. 

Finally going back to work 3 days a week as of Monday which will hopefully help speed things up a bit as I am very bored at home and my tiredness has turned into laziness which I don't think I can fully blame on the pregnancy lol. Off to Germany in 4 weeks again which will be nice too Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:25pm
By the time you get to the end of 2nd trimester, you will actually think how quickly it has gone, until you get to near the end of 3rd trimester and it drags, next minute the baby is here and once you've got over the initial newborn stage, you wake up to a 7 month old   

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:28pm
promise? Clown
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1628162916301631>