FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 1631>
Author
anon12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anon12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:21pm
Lurker .....

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies on your pregnancies! Wishing you all a wonderful, healthy and easy eight months to follow.

I don't tend to lurk anywhere but am coming in due to a very special lady from our forum having her first BFP and wanting to wish her well in this new forum. I am sure you will all be lovely and supportive, but take special care of our Bella as she is amazing

Congrats again Bella!!! We couldn't be happier for you and wish you a great journey ahead oxo
Sponsored Links

KiwiAtHeart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiAtHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2010 at 3:37pm
I am so not liking this heat at least we get to be pregnant through winter

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2010 at 5:09pm
Tal - this is so sweet of you to make sure Bella will be okay on here!

Had my second lot of hCG bloods done today.
9DOP - 18
13DPO - 200

Am very happy about that one! GP wants me to do 2 more bloods every 5 days from now but am really not sure if I need to have them done. Made an appt to see doctor (different GP) tomorrow morning and ask her about it and confirm that I will be getting a 6 week scan.

Did another HPT today just to reasure myself. I still don't have any sympthoms apart from the feeling AF is on its way which seems to be normal.
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2010 at 5:32pm

EDD 1st
Ashleigh #2 Will find out!
Caitlynsmum #3 Will find out!

EDD 2nd
Susyl #1 Will find out!
Bella24 #? Will be a surprise!

Just bringing the list forward! I love looking at it.
Anybody else who wants to join us?
Smelly_Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smelly_Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2010 at 6:32pm
Congratz to all the Nov ladies!!! I look forward to stalking your thread and seeing your progress
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2010 at 6:39pm
**lurker** (told ya lol)

Ashleigh - yeah you are so lucky you get to be preggy through winter! i know us Marchies are dying in the heat! lol ive had the fan on 24/7 for the last 3 days lol. (yes even overnight. poor DP wrapped up in 2 blankets, im full monty on the sheets still sweating lol. attractive huh? hehe

and yay to the new Nov ladies!

Caitlynsmum
susyl and
Bella!

exciting!!!

**lurker out** (but not gone hehe)
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2010 at 6:49pm
Silly me - posted this in the wrong thread...sorry about that. Will just go and move that

Edited by susyl
troutpout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troutpout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 4:22am
Wow november mummies already!
Huge congrats to you ladies, and looking forward to seeing some more BFP's join you soon
You're definitely lucky being preggers over winter! All the Feb-April girls are melting in the heat, even in Welly lol!!
All the best to you guys, and have a happy healthy pregnancy xxxxx

(edited for baby brain spelling)

Edited by troutpout
Bella24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bella24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 7:22am
Awww Tal I have happy tears in my eyes you guys are the best! I am still holding all hope that all my clomid pill poppers girls will make it over into this due thread...cause you know that I will never leave CPP's hehe

Susyl - FANTASTIC hcg results hun, things are looking really good. Nice to have the reassurance when you see a nice rise huh! I felt exactly the same when I had my 2nd bloods on Monday

Yay for the lurkers! thanks for the lovely welcomes everyone

Edited by Bella24

March '10 angel RJ
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 8:13am
Off to GP this morning, hopefully she will book me in for the 6 weeks scan!

Sypthoms for anybody yet?
Nothing for me what so ever. The feeling AF is going to arrive is gone too I think. So still doing the occasional test for reassurance...

Is anybody else loosing weight? I have been every day, even if its just a couple of 100g or so. Must be because I am eating super healthy now?

I caved yesterday and had a quick look around babycity but have decided to wait with all this a little bit longer. But have called FIL and a very close friend last night to tell them. Will call my parents on the weekend. Its quite funny as DH was really convinced that we should not tell anybody till 12 weeks - sure enough now it's him who kept asking me when he can call his dad! I think somebody is getting excited...

Edited by susyl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiAtHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 8:21am
I had no symptoms at all except for serious cramping 8dpo to 13dpo oh and heartburn and a really bad lower backache for a couple of days which is what made me 'wonder'. I think that 'AF is going to arrive' feeling is slowly leaving me but i definitely had it! Yesterday my bbs started hurting noticably and especially when i woke up this morning, ouch Something i was hoping i wouldnt get but oh well i would put up with anything for this little one

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 9:47am
Just been to see GP and booked my first scan for Friday, 12 March!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiAtHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 9:49am
Exciting Susy have you got a MW yet?

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 9:51am
I've got an appointment to meet one on the 16 March but will try and meet with at least a couple more I think.

What about you? Have you seen your GP yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiAtHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 10:03am
Yeah i saw my gp on monday for my bloods and i got a midwife the same day she is so lovely shes the one who told me i was 6cm dilated when i went into hospital with DD so im really happy. Not seeing her til March 10th which is good by me as im still so early in, our bubs are the size of dots at the moment hehe

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 10:44am
Originally posted by susyl susyl wrote:

Is anybody else loosing weight? I have been every day, even if its just a couple of 100g or so. Must be because I am eating super healthy now?

i lost 15 kgs by the time my 2nd tri rolled around. just from MS. was throwing up about 4-8 times a day (depending on how i felt lol) but something i found was that McDs cheeseburgers and frozen cokes for AGES were the only thing that would stay down....

and for those with bad MS... the following advice may sound gross or out of place, but you will appriciate it one day hehe... (but i really dont want to come across sounding like one of those know-it-all women coz i dont... this is just what worked for me, and if i can help one poor soul with bad MS then thats awesome!)

1. Peanut Butter tastes the same both ways... (so peanut butter toast or sammy if you know you going to be sick is good)
2. DONT eat weetbix if you going to throw up.... it clogs your throat, takes twice as long to bring ANY of it up and gives you a really sore throat.
3. Banana smoothies are life savers when the thought of chewing just makes you want to lie down. (my fave way to make, 2 bananas, milk, a scoop of ice cream and some honey)
4. you would be surprised at how much a boiled lolly can help keep sick feelings down while trying to make something to eat!

good luck guys!!!!!!!!!!!

(and SeaBands worked really well for me, quite often thats the only way i made it to work......... but they dont work for everyone... bout 20 bucks from a pharmacy)

Edited by Kahlia
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 11:06am
AF still not here, now 2 or 3 days late, so im hopeful !

even tho I don't officially know if im utd , I am very nauseous and my bbs hurt .

Have to go out now, but will come by later and see how everyone is :-D

Jaxnz1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaxnz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 11:17am
*lurker*

Wow November '10 already! All the best ladies, November is a lovely time to have a baby......nice insulation to keep you warm over winter
Look after yourselves!   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiAtHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 11:52am
Yay kelly looking good

KiwisGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwisGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 12:35pm
*lurker*

November 10 already!!! Almost a year ago I got my BFP and joined the Nov 09 thread!!! And I still remember it like it was yesterday!!

Big Congrats to you all and welcome to the November mummies club

Enjoy the next 8 or so months!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 1631>