FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAntony, my son

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
MonicaMouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MonicaMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2010 at 4:47pm

Edited by MonicaMouse
Sponsored Links

Aimz6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aimz6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2010 at 5:12pm
I am so sorry for your Loss.

I also Lost my Baby . 8 months ago. It gets easier but I will ever forget.

My thoughts go out to you and your partner!

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 12:02pm
Oh god, that is so heartbraking. My thoughts are with you and your partner at this difficult time.

Lisa1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 3:10pm
i am so sorry for your loss
my thoughts are with you and your partner at this time

clover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 3:43pm
OMG, that is the most heartbreaking but beautiful story. Fly free sweet one.
Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 4:05pm
Im so sorry
http://lilypie.com]
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 4:37pm
I am so very sorry for your loss.

I am honoured that you have shared your story with us.

Happy lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 5:00pm

Im so sorry for your loss... It breaks my heart. Your strength is truely inspiring. I pray that over time your hearts heal.... XXXXXXX

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 5:51pm
I too am so sorry for your loss, Antony was lucky he was loved so much by so many.
I cant imagine what you are going through but shed tears for you, your DP and Antony.
Thank you so much for sharing your story

+1 May 09 Angel
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 6:59pm
I'm so sorry for your loss My thoughts are with you, your family and your wee angel Antony
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 9:16pm
I'm so sorry for your loss
Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:00pm
To share your story and your wee boy with us takes amazing strength and my heartbreaks that you and your husband and families have had to go through such a tragic loss. My thoughts are with you.

jacobsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2010 at 10:48am
Im so sorry for ur loss
lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2010 at 12:01pm
Thanks eveyone. Some days are easier than others but every day I remember and feel a little sad.
Antony, gone but never forgotten 2-4-2010

Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2010 at 9:55pm
Wow you are amazing to share this with us all. I can't imagine how you feel but as I read your story I sat here crying cos it must be so hard for you. Sending you and your partner lots of love and support

julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2010 at 9:58pm
As i sit here with tears streaming down i can not begin to imagine what you are going through . I find it difficult to say anything that will comfort you as i have never been through anything like this so i couldnt possibly understand the imense loss you will be feeling right now , i have however like most other woman on this site felt my baby kick within my belly, and felt that amazing bond you get when carrying your child, it is like nothing you can ever explain, to loose that in the way you have is tragic and heart wrenching . You sound like a very strong woman to have been through this and you will come out the other side .  My thoughts are with you and your family. Your wee boy is very lucky to have a mummy and daddy that loved him so much. Thank you for sharing your story .
M.i.s.s.y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.i.s.s.y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 12:06pm
I also hav tears streaming down my face, im so sorry 4 ur loss hun, i cant imagine wot u, ur dh & families must be going thru, my heart goes out 2 u all. u all deserve such big hugs & so much more. thank you so much 4 sharing ur story. im so pleased that u still got sum precious tym with ur beautiful wee man before his passing.

May Antony Rest in Peace.
xxxxxxxx
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 7:44pm
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby thank you for shring your story with all of us I am shocked and disgusted with what the Dr said. xxx
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:57pm
So sorry about your loss and thank you for sharing your story it must not have been easy.

Hang in there.
X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 7:21pm
Like all the others, I am very, very sorry for your loss. Antony was very lucky to be surrounded by people who loved him for his very short time here on earth. I hope that in time your pain becomes more bearable. RIP little angel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>