FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmisoprostol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tictacjunkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:11am
I can't take bcp on an ordinary basis so don't know anything about breakthrough bleeding sorry. Ob/gyn said as a general rule any bleeding for longer than a fortnight needs attention. I had retained products too (I'd had Placenta accreta), the provera meant I got a break from the bleeding for 12ish days, uterus lining built up as though I was preg, then once 12days were up it "re-set" the mc, I bled for 5 days (incl tissue etc) & that was it, all over. Fxd you find a solution soon.
Sponsored Links

jjands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:46pm

Edited by jjands
monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:36pm
jjands, So sorry to read your story I can't believe after that long no one is giving you the closure you need!!
I had a D&C a couple of weeks ago, and it is something I am worried about - how am I meant to know for sure that they got all the products?
I asked at the time if they did a scan after to check and got told no - I really feel for you, this is the last thing you need.
What is the next step for you?
Big hugs
3 little Angels July 10, May 11, Apr 13
jjands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 5:14pm

Edited by jjands
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:44pm
Hi jjands, I just read your story and I really hope this can get sorted for you! I was told I had miscarried about 10 days ago and am still waiting to stop bleeding. fingers crossed its soon, im terrified that I'll have retained stuff. Maybe you could see another doctor for another opinion?? Your one really doesn't sound helpful in the slightest which must be BEYOND annoying.
spanky77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanky77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:36pm
2nd opinion, followed by strongly worded and factual letter to the surgery manager, with a view to Health and Disability Commisioner if needs be. Is there a hospital with a Womens Health/acute assessment dept accessible to you? Maybe give them a ring and take yourself along and refuse to move til someone agrees to help?

I'm obviously not in charge of scan funding, but it shouldn't be scrimped on in your case. I'm sorry this is dragging out like this for you and that your GP is a tosspot. Suggest finding a new Gp with a sense of humanism? They are out there, I find female GP's have more of a clue about this stuff (but thats only from what I've experienced, and not ALL female GP's!)
jjands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:04pm

Edited by jjands
spanky77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanky77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:23pm
not had hsg (think thats the abreviation) - thats the one with the dye? Have heard its less comfortable, but that can be increased conception rate afterwards?

After my scan after miso last year apparently there was a small blood clot left, but they left it, said it would come out on its own; I never noticed anything, but have had at least 2 scans since, and nothing obvious as a result. My postmc bleeding only lasted about 10 days anyway

fx for Thurs
jjands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:44pm

Edited by jjands
spanky77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanky77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:54pm
Oddly enough, I'm probably gonna have another round with the ole miso again after another Scan of Doom this morning. Hoping to mc naturally if I can, but doc thinks there's potentially more risk of infection if baba stays up there indefinitely.

Yeah thats pretty much what the midwife said to me last year about remaining clot. Hope your girlybits get a chance to recover, poor bitz
jjands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:35pm

Edited by jjands
jjands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 6:50pm

Edited by jjands
Floys265407 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floys265407 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2021 at 11:55am
Dismiss 2 months gestation with Cytotec online, pregnancy termination pill. Cytotec is the FDA approved abortion pill used for pregnancy termination.
https://onlinegenericpillrx.com/product/cytotec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floys265407 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2021 at 10:07am
Cytotec, the brand of MISOPROSTOL, secondary mane Cytolog is 200mcg. It is a pregnancy termination pill used to eject 9 weeks gestation effectively at home. It is popularly used around the globe. Buy Cytotec Online overnight shipment in the USA.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floys265407 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2021 at 9:38am
Misoprostol is used wu=ith the combination of Mifepristone or may also be used singularly. Buy Cytotec without any prescriptions needed to dismiss an unwanted trimester gestation finally at home. Buy Cytotec
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12